Psychiatrist's notebook

"I’m hoping to use social media to evaluate the justifiability of ‘five axis’ DSM diagnosis and perhaps develop new avenues of treatment based on group evaluations."

"I can guarantee the closest shave you'll ever know."

[Refictionalized 7 Nov 2012]

Psychiatrist's notebook

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:14 pm

According to her twitter, she has left her notebook at the North End restaurant (I'm not sure if it's an actual restaurant, or a restaurant "somewhere in the North"). She tweeted about it in the morning, and now she brings it up again. Maybe it's important? If so, we're up to a new fetch quest, I guess.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Re: Psychiatrist's notebook

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Well, something's gonna happen with it. I would start thinking about it, but I'm in the middle of a Mom-lecture about college possibilities, so I'll get back to you.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Adell on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Dryunya wrote:According to her twitter, she has left her notebook at the North End restaurant (I'm not sure if it's an actual restaurant, or a restaurant "somewhere in the North"). She tweeted about it in the morning, and now she brings it up again. Maybe it's important? If so, we're up to a new fetch quest, I guess.

Clarify the place, if you can.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Currently using the dish she claims to have eaten to locate the establishment. As long as they have a website, they are mine.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Flitterbie on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Adell wrote:
Dryunya wrote:According to her twitter, she has left her notebook at the North End restaurant (I'm not sure if it's an actual restaurant, or a restaurant "somewhere in the North"). She tweeted about it in the morning, and now she brings it up again. Maybe it's important? If so, we're up to a new fetch quest, I guess.

Clarify the place, if you can.

Boston. North End. She had 'Pappardelle e Melanzane,' if that helps.
Flitterbie

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 pm

You're mine! I can already see the ending!

http://boston.menupages.com/restaurants/la-summa/menu
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:24 pm

VicariousShane has apparently tried to bluff her into describing the notebook, and Sicon is trying to deduce the restaurant.
Did I spoil anything by asking her whe she left it? :? Maybe I shouldn't have been so up-front? :(
Last edited by Dryunya on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 pm

We're tropers. We don't do straight forward, rational thinking.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Dryunya wrote:VicariousShane has apparently tried to bluff her into describing the notebook, and Sicon has already deduced the restaurant.
Did I spoil anything by asking her whe she left it? :?

Fix'd. I'm too speedy.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Well? What is it?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:27 pm

NeverSlender wrote:Well? What is it?

See Sicon's link above.

Well then, I guess she's not going to answer, if we were meant to google it up.
So... Anyone up for a trip? :gurt:
Dryunya

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 pm

NeverSlender wrote:Well? What is it?

Re-post:

Sicon112 wrote:You're mine! I can already see the ending!

http://boston.menupages.com/restaurants/la-summa/menu
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:32 pm

I now have the exact location of the building, but I don't think we need to go there specifically. Her latest tweets indicate to me that the plot is for someone to have taken it already. Maybe. Anyone in Boston might want to go here though.

On a related note, get info on where she was sitting and where it was left. Say you know someone who might be able to go down there. Her response will likely be that someone has probably picked it up, and that will mean we don't need to go there.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby The Finch on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Sicon112 wrote:I now have the exact location of the building, but I don't think we need to go there specifically. Her latest tweets indicate to me that the plot is for someone to have taken it already. Maybe. Anyone in Boston might want to go here though.

On a related note, get info on where she was sitting and where it was left. Say you know someone who might be able to go down there. Her response will likely be that someone has probably picked it up, and that will mean we don't need to go there.

"Fleet Street?"

THIS CONFIRMS THAT THE PATIENT IS, IN FACT, SWEENEY TODD
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:34 pm

The Finch wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:I now have the exact location of the building, but I don't think we need to go there specifically. Her latest tweets indicate to me that the plot is for someone to have taken it already. Maybe. Anyone in Boston might want to go here though.

"Fleet Street?"

THIS CONFIRMS THAT THE PATIENT IS, IN FACT, SWEENEY TODD

Damn it, why didn't I realize that? WELL PLAYED PUPPETMASTERS! *Is very impressed*
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby The Finch on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 pm

... :shock:

OH GOD, SOMEONE HELP THAT WOMAN! IF SHE STAYS TOO LONG, SHE'LL DIE! :o
The Finch

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:38 pm

The Finch wrote:...

SHE'S GONNA BE MADE INTO A PIE!!!!!
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby The Finch on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:40 pm

WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!
The Finch

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:40 pm

The Finch wrote:...

Her tweets imply she already is home. Just tell her it's not worth trying to go back to the place for the notebook, since if no one has called, it probably got taken. Ask what was in it, though. That is going to be important.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Anyone want to bet that Sweeny is somehow going to get his hands on the book? That's one of the possibilities I came up with, at least, if it has info pertaining to him written in it.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Ummm, Y U panic? It is merely a hint that we were right about the patient. It's not like he was there at the same restaurant.
Maybe the whole thing was plotted exactly so that we found out the street name.

And we already knew that the patient is dangerous, so it's not like the situation has gotten worse. =/
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Anyone want to bet that Sweeny is somehow going to get his hands on the book? That's one of the possibilities I came up with, at least, if it has info pertaining to him written in it.

That or another fictite. Or someone who knows about them, recognises the patient and targets him.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:Anyone want to bet that Sweeny is somehow going to get his hands on the book? That's one of the possibilities I came up with, at least, if it has info pertaining to him written in it.

That or another fictite. Or someone who knows about them, recognises the patient and targets him.

Yup, but so far I got no one in the area... *WMG* WAIT. Sherlock's old client went to America! I sense plots about to cross! *WMG*
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:

Yup, but so far I got no one in the area... *WMG* WAIT. Sherlock's old client went to America! I sense plots about to cross! *WMG*

That would confirm my theory about someone/ a group manipulating the fics.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:47 pm

NeverSlender wrote:That would confirm my theory about someone/ a group manipulating the fics.

Someone Twitter her and ask if she saw a weird looking dude with an orange beard. If she ignores the Tweet, consider the WMG as "probably Jossed" A reaction of some kind implies we may be on to something. More vague questions about the other customers in the building may also turn up leads.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Next

Return to [REFIC'D] Joan Lawson, Therapist (and Sweeney Todd)