Connecting The Dots

"I’m hoping to use social media to evaluate the justifiability of ‘five axis’ DSM diagnosis and perhaps develop new avenues of treatment based on group evaluations."

"I can guarantee the closest shave you'll ever know."

[Refictionalized 7 Nov 2012]

Connecting The Dots

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:10 am

We have two new posts on the Psychs blog. In the first she says she has contacted the place BB is staying and was told he has been a model citizen. She says she is going to contact a detective in Europe, who she has heard about on the internet, to investigate the patient. I wonder who that might be.

In the second whe recieved voice mails from the patient where he confessed to some very violent crimes. No details. He rang again in the morning to apologise, saying he was drunk. I think our Sweeney Todd theory may be confirmed soon. I also believe the Psych is in danger.

Discuss.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Re: Connecting The Dots

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:17 am

I had a hard time piecing these two posts together. It looks like they are posted in reverse order - BB confesses to his crimes, and then she calls BB's place.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:19 am

They do seem to be in the wrong order. Probably a mistake by the GMs.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:22 am

That's probably the case, but why is there a 3-hour pause between them? :?
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:22 am

At any rate, it looks like Poirot or Holmes could be off to America.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:27 am

I think we should hurry up and make them meet each other, and then go to America together - then all our major characters will at least be on the same continent. Holmes is asking for suggestions about the meeting place. Please recommend them something, I have no idea. :(
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:29 am

Eifel tower? Arc di triomphe (or however it's spelt)?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 am

It needs to be a public place, like a restaurant. What the hell, let's invoke the Eiffel Tower Effect and find a restaurant nearby.

UPD: La Terrasse du 7eme. Close to the landmark, lots of people. Just what we need. Now I'll relay it to both of them. >8]
Last edited by Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dryunya

Postby YankeeWhite on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 am

I like the Eiffel Tower idea. What's more public & iconic than that in Paris? Seems fitting for this famous duo to meet there.
YankeeWhite

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:34 am

Hmm. What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?
In that case, "La Terrasse du 7eme"'s contender is "Le Jules Verne", which is INSIDE the tower. It doesn't say much about its size, though, but what the hell. Let's roll with it. :twisted:
Dryunya

Postby The Finch on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:35 am

Dryunya wrote:Hmm. What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?
In that case, "La Terrasse du 7eme"'s contender is "Le Jules Verne", which is INSIDE the tower. It doesn't say much about its size, though, but what the hell. Let's roll with it. :twisted:

(SLAP)

THAT'S FOR USING A TROPE

NOW DRINK
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:35 am

Sorry, no alcohol and no limeade in the vicinity.
A Spot Of Tea. Right. :gurt:
Dryunya

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:45 am

There, I've contacted both of them. Now, We Wait.
Dammit, Sherlock Holmes meeting Hercule Poirot inside a freaking Eiffel Tower! That's so awesome! :gurt: :gurt:
Ok, derailment done. I'll create a thread for this in Holmes' folder, as he was the first to agree for a meeting.

Now, go on discussing the therapist. :D
Dryunya

Postby The Finch on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 am

Dryunya wrote:There, I've contacted both of them. Now, We Wait.
Dammit, Sherlock Holmes meeting Hercule Poirot inside a freaking Eiffel Tower! That's so awesome! :gurt: :gurt:

It's like a Fanfic!
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby YankeeWhite on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 am

Very nice blog comments Dryunya! I hope they agree!

ETA
Is it just me, or did the Mind and Matters blog delete a post?
YankeeWhite

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 am

Is there much we do? All we can do is say be careful but after the messages she got, I think she'll be on her toes around him anyway.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:03 am

YankeeWhite wrote:Is it just me, or did the Mind and Matters blog delete a post?

Yep. Looks like the first one was, indeed, posted too early.
I don't think we should do anything about them - now that she hired a detective (uh-uh-uh! DO YOU HEAR ME UP THERE - SHE SAID SHE DID!), he would be the one to grace her with actual physical presence. And if our prayers are answered and both Poirot and Holmes visit her, one could guard her, and the other could investigate. It makes perfect sense.
Dryunya

Postby YankeeWhite on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:09 am

And it's the perfect setup to get BOTH of our detective in America, where eventually all of our fictites will get together to be sent back home in one big group. (WMG)

ETA: I'm tempted to leave a blog comment suggesting she contact an investigative service... in London. But I don't want to be mean to the GMs.
YankeeWhite

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:19 am

I kind of hate when things start intertwining like that. It makes the threads difficult to categorize. :evil:
Dryunya

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 am

Did anyone manage to get the now down post into pastebin like with Poirot's blog, or get a screen shot or something? That would allow us to begin planning ahead for when they release that plot point.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:53 am

I read it and I think I can remember most of the important points.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:56 am

NeverSlender wrote:I read it and I think I can remember most of the important points.

Alright. I got here to late to see it, so if you could post em up, that'd be great.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Wysp on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:56 am

What I would give to be at that meeting...
Wysp

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:57 am

Sicon112 wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:I read it and I think I can remember most of the important points.

Alright. I got here to late to see it, so if you could post em up, that'd be great.

Read the OP, I summarised that post in the first paragraph.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 am

NeverSlender wrote:Read the OP, I summarised that post in the first paragraph.

I did. It just seemed vague. Was the post a really small one then?
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Next

Return to [REFIC'D] Joan Lawson, Therapist (and Sweeney Todd)