MR. TODD

"I’m hoping to use social media to evaluate the justifiability of ‘five axis’ DSM diagnosis and perhaps develop new avenues of treatment based on group evaluations."

"I can guarantee the closest shave you'll ever know."

[Refictionalized 7 Nov 2012]

MR. TODD

Postby Mr. Administrator on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:47 pm

WE HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATING THE ECHOES WHICH HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED. IT IS APPARENT TO US THAT MR. TODD'S IMPRINT IS ONLY ON ONE ECHO. AS THIS ECHO HAS BEEN DISCOVERED, HE MAY BE SENT BACK WITH A PIECE OF FICTION WHICH USES THE TROPE MOST PROMINENT IN THAT ECHO.

HOWEVER, IT SEEMS TO US THAT IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO GIVE HIM A FULFILLING END TO HIS STORY IF HE IS REFICTIONALIZED IMMEDIATELY. WE RECOMMEND FINDING A WAY TO CALM HIM EMOTIONALLY BEFORE SENDING HIM BACK.

FORTUNATELY, THERE IS A PROFESSIONAL THERAPIST WITH A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF INSIGHT INTO WHAT MR. TODD MIGHT NEED TO HEAR. WE THEREFORE DIRECT YOU TO CONTACT MS. LAWSON TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY WAY YOU CAN HELP HER RESTORE HER PATIENT'S EMOTIONAL HEALTH.

IF THIS FAILS, YOU MAY STILL REFICTIONALIZE HIM AT ANY TIME, BUT WE BELIEVE IT WILL MAKE THE TRANSITION EASIER ON MR. TODD IF IF YOU ENLISTED THE COOPERATION OF MS. LAWSON.

END POST.
User avatar
Mr. Administrator
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Re: MR. TODD

Postby Scarab on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Yeah that... that's looking like it's going to be slightly difficult right now, Mister A, but we'll try.

So is this the first call to start writing stories?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: MR. TODD

Postby RotavatoR on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Would this mean we'd have to convince her that fictional characters are appearing irl?
User avatar
RotavatoR
 
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Re: MR. TODD

Postby S_o_S on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:53 pm

RotavatoR wrote:Would this mean we'd have to convince her that fictional characters are appearing irl?


Not necessarily, we just need her to help us calm him. Which is good, considering he's murderous right now.
Not a distress call. Honest.
User avatar
S_o_S
 
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: MR. TODD

Postby Scarab on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:54 pm

S_o_S wrote:
RotavatoR wrote:Would this mean we'd have to convince her that fictional characters are appearing irl?


Not necessarily, we just need her to help us calm him. Which is good, considering he's murderous right now.


Agreed, although I think it might be time to start trying...she was amendable to the diea that he was identifying with Sweeney Todd at least... perhaps we can link her to Joe's videos? The forums?

Still none of this will matter if Sweeney gets to her and he's still in a rage. If she goes back to her flat it may be too late for her...
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: MR. TODD

Postby S_o_S on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:56 pm

Dryu has warned her not to return, but she seems rather flippant about it...
Not a distress call. Honest.
User avatar
S_o_S
 
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: MR. TODD

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:56 pm

Scarab wrote:
S_o_S wrote:
RotavatoR wrote:Would this mean we'd have to convince her that fictional characters are appearing irl?


Not necessarily, we just need her to help us calm him. Which is good, considering he's murderous right now.


Agreed, although I think it might be time to start trying...she was amendable to the diea that he was identifying with Sweeney Todd at least... perhaps we can link her to Joe's videos? The forums?

Still none of this will matter if Sweeney gets to her and he's still in a rage. If she goes back to her flat it may be too late for her...


If we make her think WE'RE crazy, then she won't help us. I think it's better keeping the explanations out of it for her.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm


Return to [REFIC'D] Joan Lawson, Therapist (and Sweeney Todd)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron