Adventures...In America!

"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go."

[Refictionalized 16 Dec 2012]

Re: Adventures...In America!

Postby Yvonmukluk on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:06 pm

This event is in all likelihood the event Poirot is attending (and foiled the bomb threat to), since it's a 'Pride Masquerade Ball', and they mention having security issues that delayed the event. I've contacted both of them regarding the connection, since (due to security) Holmes won't be allowed in due to security arrangements. If Poirot is available to vouch for him, however...
Yvonmukluk

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Yvonmukluk wrote:This event is in all likelihood the event Poirot is attending (and foiled the bomb threat to), since it's a 'Pride Masquerade Ball', and they mention having security issues that delayed the event. I've contacted both of them regarding the connection, since (due to security) Holmes won't be allowed in due to security arrangements. If Poirot is available to vouch for him, however...

Poirot INVITED him. Everything is fine. This is all part of the plan as far as I can tell.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:02 pm

New post

Holmes solved his case. He's going to the party tonight. Hooray!
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Inukai44 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:15 pm

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:New post

That's Great! :D
Inukai44

Postby Yvonmukluk on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:23 am

Sicon112 wrote:
Yvonmukluk wrote:This event is in all likelihood the event Poirot is attending (and foiled the bomb threat to), since it's a 'Pride Masquerade Ball', and they mention having security issues that delayed the event. I've contacted both of them regarding the connection, since (due to security) Holmes won't be allowed in due to security arrangements. If Poirot is available to vouch for him, however...

Poirot INVITED him. Everything is fine. This is all part of the plan as far as I can tell.

Oh god...I screwed everything up, didn't i? :oops:
Yvonmukluk

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:24 am

Yvonmukluk wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:

Oh god...I screwed everything up, didn't i? :oops:

Nope, not at all. Everything is going fine.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:05 am

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:New post

Mr. A has also confirmed it as a place of interest for Layar users. You may want to label it on the map.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] Sherlock Holmes