Latest news

"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go."

[Refictionalized 16 Dec 2012]

Re: Latest news

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:39 pm

So Holmes' left a reply on the blog. Now he's speaking my language. Forgiveness and mercy, two very important values in my life that I hold very dear. Even criminals deserve a second chance.

But I really REALLY want to refic him! :(
What to do? What to do?
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:02 pm

We have Mr. A's vote.

He seems to want us to release Don Juan in exchange for the echoes. I just don't agree. But...Maybe?
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby narrativedilettante on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:08 pm

At this point, I'm in favor of releasing Don Juan in exchange for the Echo locations.

I expect that we'll be able to outsmart him in the future when/if we need to. So for now, we let him think he's won and let him go, gaining useful information in the meanwhile.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Dryunya on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Mr. A's reasoning is that Don Juan would probably be where his bride is. That makes sense. So, from a pragmatic standpoint, we should make a deal, but I feel like a bastard when I think about his fiancee. :evil:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 am

Well, they've decided. (And I, for one, am pleased with the decision.)

And they want us to give them Juan refics to use as leverage. (I should go copy this to that thread.)
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Dryunya on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:52 am

Dryunya wrote:I feel like a bastard when I think about his fiancee. :evil:

Wife. She's his wife now. :evil: :evil: Goddamit double combo. :x
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby JRPictures on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 am

New info:
http://londontales.ezblog.twwf.info/?p=228

For the Echoes:
For Moriarty and Morgan, he explained that he believed their echoes would most likely be in California. He believes that Moriarty took out an apartment in San Francisco for a little while that he eventually left, located in 1472 Filbert St., and that Morgan used to visit it frequently as well. He had an idea that maybe one of their echoes was located at the apartments for the time they spent.

But, far from being the weak point of his knowledge, at least his was well thought out and had the benefit of time. He recommended that we further search a location in Los Angeles – specifically, the Omni Hotel, on 251 S Olive St. This was the location for a… let us say, eventful meeting between all the Cabal members.

As for LeRoux, Don Juan again believes that the Phantoms echo is in New York, and knew of at least one clue to suggest its location: a tabloid article that indicated the Phantom’s activity in Central Park, along with the knowledge that the Phantom had engaged in these vigilante activities.

And the other conditions:
As for the other conditions, Jack Vincent has called his family and he has made arrangements for transportation. Don Juan has also given us the painting in fair condition and we have shipped it to the Denver Art Museum. We included a note with our contact information so that we will know immediately when the painting has returned.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Dryunya on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:53 am

You forgot to mention that the tabloid page has a Batman logo on it. :D :D :D :gurt:
Dryunya

Postby The Finch on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Dryunya wrote:You forgot to mention that the tabloid page has a Batman logo on it. :D :D :D :gurt:

Holy Jesus.

IT DOES.
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby S_o_S on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:55 am

I'd like to suggest requesting the detectives' help in dealing with Cthulhu. Perhaps a link to some information about him and to ask their thoughts?
Not a distress call. Honest.
S_o_S

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:19 am

Eh, I don't think there's anything the detectives would be able to do about Cthulhu, and it would needlessly distract them from the task at hand. Right now, they have their own things to worry about, like planning their own refictionalization delivery methods. They're leaving soon; Cthulhu probably isn't going to be their problem.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] Sherlock Holmes