Favorite ships?

This is for the discussion of topics not covered by the other categories, as well as the Leads Discussion.

Moderator: Post Mortem Mods

Favorite ships?

Postby Jeroic9 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:55 pm

I know you guys brushed on the Eliministrator ship in another thread, but there are a few listed on the YMMV TvTropes page. So my question is, what are your favorite and least favorite ships for this game? As in, which did you find the funniest for the most part, since a lot of them are either jokes outright (MorganA) or inherently humorous (Dryu/timeline comes to mind).
I wrote a book. Adding to the far side of the wall.
User avatar
Jeroic9
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Dana on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:00 am

My favorite Adminverse ship has always been Dana x Tom :3
User avatar
Dana
Puppetmaster
 
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:02 am

U.S.S. Enterprise....

Wrong kind of ship? Oh well, I lied anyway. Now you will never know what my favorite spaceship is. Too bad for you. :P
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Jeroic9 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:04 am

Dana wrote:My favorite Adminverse ship has always been Dana x Tom :3


'daww.

Sicon112 wrote:U.S.S. Enterprise....

Wrong kind of ship? Oh well, I lied anyway. Now you will never know what my favorite spaceship is. Too bad for you. :P


If anyone says Titanic I will shiv Sicon. Just a note. Someone made that joke in chat already. :P
I wrote a book. Adding to the far side of the wall.
User avatar
Jeroic9
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:05 am

Jeroic9 wrote:
Dana wrote:My favorite Adminverse ship has always been Dana x Tom :3


'daww.

Sicon112 wrote:U.S.S. Enterprise....

Wrong kind of ship? Oh well, I lied anyway. Now you will never know what my favorite spaceship is. Too bad for you. :P


If anyone says Titanic I will shiv Sicon. Just a note. Someone made that joke in chat already. :P


But you can't shiv me, because you see, I am behind you. With your shiv. I'm also lying again.

.............................................................................

Black Pearl?
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby SuperKing93 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:28 am

LJS's ship that sunk at the beginning of his arc, of course!
SuperKing93
 
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:54 am

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Dryunya on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 am

Sicon112 wrote: Now you will never know what my favorite spaceship is. Too bad for you. :P

I'll go on the safe side and say it's Serenity. :P

Also, when you speak of the timeline in a personal way, she's Susie. Get it right.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:56 am

Dryunya wrote:
Sicon112 wrote: Now you will never know what my favorite spaceship is. Too bad for you. :P

I'll go on the safe side and say it's Serenity. :P

Also, when you speak of the timeline in a personal way, she's Susie. Get it right.


Well, guess you are wrong then. Haha. ;)
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Rick Healey on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:54 am

Well, I won't say my favorite ship, but the one that made me laugh the most was Cheshire/any polydactyl cat. Mostly because folks generally thought of my cats when discussing it.
I smiled when the wall was built, for I knew we were creating something incredible. And I smiled when it cracked, for the world would soon see what we had wrought.
User avatar
Rick Healey
Puppetmaster
 
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:13 pm
Location: Somerville, MA

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Ben Plante on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:58 am

My favorite ship is Dana/Tom too, I'm a major shipper on deck for them.

But speaking of ships, when I had Brad briefly become infatuated with Qara, that was fun. I hope she didn't feel rejected or anything, it was a fake man meant to develop Brad.

Also, Charlotte and Queenclaw were totally doing it.
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ben.plante.5 Twitter @blinus42
"Of course it's all happening inside your head. But why on Earth should that mean it's not real?"~Albus Dumbledore
"FINE! I'm naive! ...But I'm not wrong."~Tenma Kenzou
User avatar
Ben Plante
Puppetmaster
 
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Adell on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:01 am

Do we REALLY have a topic for this? REaaaaally?

<.<

>.>

...eliministrator, and Qrad
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
User avatar
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Jeroic9 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 am

Adell wrote:Do we REALLY have a topic for this? REaaaaally?

<.<

>.>

...eliministrator, and Qrad


Hahaha.

I could say Eli made me do it, but I would have done it even if she didn't think it was a funny idea.
I wrote a book. Adding to the far side of the wall.
User avatar
Jeroic9
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Blurred_9L on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 am

Ben Plante wrote:
Also, Charlotte and Queenclaw were totally doing it.


I have no words for this. This is even beyond the Mr.A x Cthulhu pairing. What.
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
User avatar
Blurred_9L
 
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:08 am

Adell wrote:Do we REALLY have a topic for this? REaaaaally?

<.<

>.>

...eliministrator, and Qrad



>_> really mod?
I can read smaller texts you know ;)
User avatar
eli_gone_crazy
 
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Dryunya on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:35 am

I stand by the first ship ever - Mr. A x Wicked Witch. :gurt:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Bill Cohen on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:09 am

Blurred_9L wrote:
Ben Plante wrote:
Also, Charlotte and Queenclaw were totally doing it.


I have no words for this. This is even beyond the Mr.A x Cthulhu pairing. What.



Rule 34.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
User avatar
Bill Cohen
Puppetmaster
 
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Blurred_9L on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Bill Cohen wrote:

Rule 34.


...Let's drop this line of questioning.

(Secretly glad Dryu didn't mention Jenny x Susie)
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
User avatar
Blurred_9L
 
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Jeroic9 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Blurred_9L wrote:
Bill Cohen wrote:

Rule 34.


...Let's drop this line of questioning.

(Secretly glad Dryu didn't mention Jenny x Susie)


Quoting makes small text big in my window.

And let's not drop anything, that's what this thread's about!

As some of you may recall, I made up the MorganA ship as a joke to send the A twitter. Even though it was in no way serious, Mr. A's one-word reaction (and lack of reaction to the tweet I sent about it after Moriarty was refic'ed) made it awesome to me.
I wrote a book. Adding to the far side of the wall.
User avatar
Jeroic9
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Eliministrator.

( Dodges Eli's Master Sword attack.)

And for some reason I've been shipping MorganaxErik. I HAFF NO IDEA WHY.
FIRE!
User avatar
The Wild West Pyro
 
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Connor Fallon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 pm

I think I was the one who coined Eliministrator as a joke on the chat.

Not that I endorse that ship.

...but I do find it funny.
Design Lead
@ConnorEFallon
User avatar
Connor Fallon
Puppetmaster
 
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Seattle/Pittsburgh

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Rick Healey on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:59 pm

You know, I have so many questions about any ship involving Mr. A. And because I've been going online for 17 years, I know that the mere act of asking them will damage brains in a radius.

So, with that said, why on Earth would anyone want to be paired with him?
I smiled when the wall was built, for I knew we were creating something incredible. And I smiled when it cracked, for the world would soon see what we had wrought.
User avatar
Rick Healey
Puppetmaster
 
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:13 pm
Location: Somerville, MA

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Rick Healey wrote:You know, I have so many questions about any ship involving Mr. A. And because I've been going online for 17 years, I know that the mere act of asking them will damage brains in a radius.

So, with that said, why on Earth would anyone want to be paired with him?


I... was secretly jealous of Eli for getting shipped with Mr. Administrator.

But I expect many of the questions you have on the subject are also questions that I have.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Jeroic9 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Rick Healey wrote:You know, I have so many questions about any ship involving Mr. A. And because I've been going online for 17 years, I know that the mere act of asking them will damage brains in a radius.

So, with that said, why on Earth would anyone want to be paired with him?


Because he's standing around naked all the time? It does make things easier if you're obsessed with efficiency.
I wrote a book. Adding to the far side of the wall.
User avatar
Jeroic9
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Connor Fallon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Jeroic9 wrote:
Rick Healey wrote:You know, I have so many questions about any ship involving Mr. A. And because I've been going online for 17 years, I know that the mere act of asking them will damage brains in a radius.

So, with that said, why on Earth would anyone want to be paired with him?


Because he's standing around naked all the time? It does make things easier if you're obsessed with efficiency.


I, for one, wish I had never read this post.
Design Lead
@ConnorEFallon
User avatar
Connor Fallon
Puppetmaster
 
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Seattle/Pittsburgh

Re: Favorite ships?

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Connor Fallon wrote:
Jeroic9 wrote:
Rick Healey wrote:You know, I have so many questions about any ship involving Mr. A. And because I've been going online for 17 years, I know that the mere act of asking them will damage brains in a radius.

So, with that said, why on Earth would anyone want to be paired with him?


Because he's standing around naked all the time? It does make things easier if you're obsessed with efficiency.


I, for one, wish I had never read this post.


I believe I shall second that.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest