The Roleplaying and The Coffee Room.

This is for the discussion of topics not covered by the other categories, as well as the Leads Discussion.

Moderator: Post Mortem Mods

Re: The Roleplaying and The Coffee Room.

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Connor Fallon wrote:
Pixelmage wrote:Not much "trying to stop", more of a nudging us to change the focus to the rest of things.

Here, and then here again.

And a note that the third one didn't get off the ground because we saw the volume of things we'd need to do in the ARG. We also halted the first 2 for quite a while now, thanks to the endgame needing more of our attention.

OH YEAAAAAHHH. Okay, so yeah, I certainly wasn't trying to stop the first one, that post I think came when we were at our most worried about whether or not the Echoes would ever be found. ...that's a topic we should cover in the "making of the ARG" thread, come to think of it.

Will confess that I was a bit freaked out by the fact that a second was starting, considering how much work went into ONE. =P

But by that point we more or less knew what we were doing and got it going pretty fast.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Re: The Roleplaying and The Coffee Room.

Postby Lordxana0 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 am

I have to say doing the Coffee Room and the Roleplays here have been some of the most creative thoughts I have put into something before.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Previous

Return to General