Tara Coulson

"Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind."

[Refictionalized 12 Dec 2012]

Re: Tara Coulson

Postby JRPictures on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 am

S_o_S wrote:"Tara Coulson was infinitely stronger and greater than Jennifer Cooney could ever hope to be."

... Can I tell Quixote to give Brad a lime?

We'll all give him a Lime :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt:
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby S_o_S on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:15 pm

... Ok, this is going to annoy me. What was the encoded message in Brad's first post?
Not a distress call. Honest.
S_o_S

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:21 pm

S_o_S wrote:... Ok, this is going to annoy me. What was the encoded message in Brad's first post?

It's the extra letters within the words. "Tara's blog update".
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:40 pm

So it turns out, nothing motivated Metaguards quite like the fate of a crazy old man with unnatural skills at videogaming and strange taste in naming his pets.

Go figure.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Dryunya on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:17 am

Scarab wrote:So it turns out, nothing motivated Metaguards quite like the fate of a Crazy Awesome old man with Beyond The Impossible skills at videogaming and strange taste in naming his pets.

Go figure.

Fix'd. :gurt:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Scarab on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Dryunya wrote:
Scarab wrote:So it turns out, nothing motivated Metaguards quite like the fate of a Crazy Awesome old man with Beyond The Impossible skills at videogaming and strange taste in naming his pets.

Go figure.

Fix'd. :gurt:

Appreciated. What was I thinking missing that out?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] Don Quixote