Tara Coulson

"Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind."

[Refictionalized 12 Dec 2012]

Re: Tara Coulson

Postby Jopalopa on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 pm

http://taracoulson.ezblog.twwf.info/?p=137

Tara Coulson wrote:This guy “Jopalopalopapalapalapawhatever” just informed me of a third person apparently planning to mess with my head.

Thanks for the tip, but I honestly don’t care, I’m not even going to be here anymore in less than three weeks, and I’ve got to prep for my role. Between work, my crazy-ass landlady Loverose, an overbearing family, and the other two jerks, I don’t need yet another distraction.
Jopalopa

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:44 pm

...*snerk* Well, she botched up your name pretty good. What'd you tell her?
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Jopalopa on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 pm

IslaKariese wrote:...*snerk* Well, she botched up your name pretty good. What'd you tell her?

That there was a medieval knight who had the hots for her. With his twitter handle. To be honest, she took it better than I thought she would - as in, I thought she'd dismiss me as a total nutjob.
Jopalopa

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 pm

IslaKariese wrote:...*snerk* Well, she botched up your name pretty good. What'd you tell her?

And to think: she's playing a LAWYER in her first starring role.

Darn, she's not responsive to this whole 'we're trying to help you not get in trouble' thing, is she?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Scarab wrote:

Darn, she's not responsive to this whole 'we're trying to help you not get in trouble' thing, is she?

Taking bets on her not making it to her role.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Jopalopa on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
Scarab wrote:

Taking bets on her not making it to her role.

I'm gonna bet one million invisible nothings on "won't" (as in, I can't afford to bet anything else).
Jopalopa

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 pm

NeverSlender wrote:Taking bets on her not making it to her role.

Thinking we might have our fisrst on-screen death for the ARG? The detective's cases where all informed, but are still a precedent.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 pm

I think it's about time this thread is moved to Quixote's folder.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Pixelmage wrote:

Thinking we might have our fisrst on-screen death for the ARG? The detective's cases where all informed, but are still a precedent.

Well something bad's gonna happen to her. Most probably within three weeks.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
Pixelmage wrote:

Well something bad's gonna happen to her. Most probably within three weeks.

I don't suppose there's anything we can try and do to help her? I mean I know she's brushed us off and everything, but I'm not sure we can in good conscience do nothing else to try.

Except possibly Quixote can help her...
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Batshit knight tells idiot waitress man is stalking her. This will be hilarious.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm

NeverSlender wrote:Batshit knight tells idiot waitress man is stalking her. This will be hilarious.

Unfortunately, yes. Yes it will.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Moved, as she seems to be part of DQ's storyline.
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby Goldude on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Have we tried to do anything with the Arby's? Their phone number is (206) 264-7918.

...Are we even supposed to do anything with the Arby's?
1st official attempted Spanner In The Works and light in the darkness.
Goldude

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Goldude wrote:Have we tried to do anything with the Arby's? Their phone number is (206) 264-7918.

I don't think so. We tried warning Tara but she didn't believe us. I don't think ringing her work would help.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:01 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
Goldude wrote:Have we tried to do anything with the Arby's? Their phone number is (206) 264-7918.

I don't think so. We tried warning Tara but she didn't believe us. I don't think ringing her work would help.

I'll say that I agree with Never... But, we've had our share of phone issues already...
So... I'm not making an international call from home and I don't use Skype, if someone wants to try, by all means, go ahead. I don't really think there's much to do besides getting them to warn her about Don and Tripky... And that might not work either.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Victin on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Pixelmage wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:

I'll say that I agree with Never... But, we've had our share of phone issues already...
So... I'm not making an international call from home and I don't use Skype, if someone wants to try, by all means, go ahead. I don't really think there's much to do besides getting them to warn her about Don and Tripky... And that might not work either.

Me too. I'm from the same country as Pixel, but I do use Skype. I just don't know how to make said calls, and I bet they aren't free.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Adell on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Well actually the first call on skype IS free. But you can also use it for general chatting as well (like a normal messenger)
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Victin on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Adell wrote:Well actually the first call on skype IS free. But you can also use it for general chatting as well (like a normal messenger)

I know. I use Skype. I just don't use it to call people.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Goldude on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:27 pm

META: Okay, I've been searching Google and Google maps for a while, and both the Loverose and Starlight apartments are invented for the game. We might have to wait for plot to happen to continue with Quixote and Tara.

NOT META EDIT: I might try showing her the newspaper regarding Quixote's knighting at Burger King.
Last edited by Goldude on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goldude

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Goldude wrote:META: Okay, I've been searching Google and Google maps for a while, and both the Loverose and Starlight apartments are invented for the game. We might have to wait for plot to happen to continue with Quixote and Tara.

Starlight and loverose. Star crossed lovers?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Victin on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:31 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
Goldude wrote:META: Okay, I've been searching Google and Google maps for a while, and both the Loverose and Starlight apartments are invented for the game. We might have to wait for plot to happen to continue with Quixote and Tara.

So that means... Tara is Dulcinea? :shock:
Victin

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Victin wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:

It's word association. Hell if I know.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Goldude on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Victin wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:

I suspect that, but I don't know shit about Don Quixote. QUICK, TO THE TROPE PAGE!
*Batman music*
Goldude

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:33 pm

It's probably insignificant but it might show how the GMs came up with the names.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

PreviousNext

Return to [REFIC'D] Don Quixote