Tara Coulson

"Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind."

[Refictionalized 12 Dec 2012]

Re: Tara Coulson

Postby Zup on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Well, she's found out about Quixote. Oh boy.
The wall will fall, if they stay; then we'll fight another day.
Never fear, the tropers here will help the written find their way.
Zup
Meta-Knight

Postby Dekso on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Zup wrote:Well, she's found out about Quixote. Oh boy.

I'll post a message on her blog to try and reason her that he's not a crazy as he seems (well he is but that's besides the point) before Quixote actually meets her.

I doubt much can be done though.
Dekso

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Dekso wrote:
Zup wrote:Well, she's found out about Quixote. Oh boy.

I'll post a message on her blog to try and reason her that he's not a crazy as he seems (well he is but that's besides the point) before Quixote actually meets her.

Already did it. Don't worry. One of my comments is actually being moderated for once, though, so it may take a bit to show up.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dekso on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Already did it. Don't worry. One of my comments is actually being moderated for once, though, so it may take a bit to show up.

What did you say? I was going to say that he was 'investigating Mann' and that his methods were 'outlandish'.

I'm sure she'll just dismiss it, like she did the last time one of us contacted her.
Dekso

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Dekso wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:Already did it. Don't worry. One of my comments is actually being moderated for once, though, so it may take a bit to show up.

What did you say? I was going to say that he was 'investigating Mann' and that his methods were 'outlandish'.

I'm sure she'll just dismiss it, like she did the last time one of us contacted her.

Here:

So, I know you don’t know who I am, but I’m a pal of the guy who messaged you a few posts back, whose name you amusingly mauled. That was pretty funny, by the way.

Anyhow, yea, the old guy is nuts, but we have been in contact with him for some time. Ya see, it looks like that Mann guy has been doing some things of questionable legality and the old guy got caught up in this whole thing. As weird as he is, the guy has a good heart and is doing what he can to get Mann punished for his crimes, and is apparently working with some other woman the bastard pissed off.

Make of that what you will.

Testing the waters now to know how she will react. Depending on her reaction, we can slowly begin to slip more people into the comments. I don't think it's a good idea for us to all show up at once.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dekso on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Testing the waters now to know how she will react. Depending on her reaction, we can slowly begin to slip more people into the comments. I don't think it's a good idea for us to all show up at once.

We have until her night shift begins. Yet despite trying to convince her that he's good hearted in his intentions, the encounter will be akward and hilarious as usual.
Dekso

Postby NeverSlender on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Dekso wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:Testing the waters now to know how she will react. Depending on her reaction, we can slowly begin to slip more people into the comments. I don't think it's a good idea for us to all show up at once.

We have until her night shift begins. Yet despite trying to convince her that he's good hearted in his intentions, the encounter will be akward and hilarious as usual.

Nothing wrong with that.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:14 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
Dekso wrote:

Nothing wrong with that.

Bingo.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Zup on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:18 am

She's updated twice now, once to say that her investigator has checked out Quixote, and he's essentially harmless (whew...) and the other to say that Mann might not be the one behind the hacks. The soup thickens even more...
The wall will fall, if they stay; then we'll fight another day.
Never fear, the tropers here will help the written find their way.
Zup
Meta-Knight

Postby S_o_S on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Well, I just pissed myself. http://taracoulson.ezblog.twwf.info/?p=156

35 hours, posted at... No time given on that site that I can see. We have roughly a day and a half to save her. I'm going to tweet Quixote.

EDIT: Suddenly, my avatar choice is perfect.
Not a distress call. Honest.
S_o_S

Postby Tohrinha on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:09 pm

So early (relatively; around 6 a.m. or so) in the morning in the continental U.S. How are they planning to get to Tara at this time?
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Well, I did tweet Don about it... I figure he's the nearest fictional we can count on. Right?
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby S_o_S on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:17 pm

I did that too, but there's Holmes as well, right? Isn't he working for her?
S_o_S

Postby Tohrinha on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

I don't think so. His main focuses have been Cinderella and now Quixote (pretty sure).
Although if he is focusing on Quixote, he may play a part in this. . . .
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Tohrinha wrote:I don't think so. His main focuses have been Cinderella and now Quixote (pretty sure).
Although if he is focusing on Quixote, he may play a part in this. . . .

He is actually working with her. She hired him to check Quixote, and his benefactor made him go check it out.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby S_o_S on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Then it's settled, we let Holmes know about this if he doesn't already. With two guards on her, I'll sleep a little easier tonight. A little bit.
S_o_S

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:31 pm

I sent Holmes a comment on his blog about it.
Not like he responded to my last one, but still.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby S_o_S on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Hopefully he'll see it at least, that's the main thing.
S_o_S

Postby S_o_S on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:22 am

Double post, I know. Sue me.

Tara's account has now been hacked three times in the last twelve hours, and she has 24 hours to go. http://taracoulson.ezblog.twwf.info/

Quixote needs to move his ass, and Holmes needs to do the same.

EDIT: I find it frustrating that at the scheduled time of the attack, I'll be in university. Damn.
S_o_S

Postby H22 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:09 am

Holmes is already there. I commented warning him. Has anyone wondered what Tara's significance is, from a meta point of view? Law of Conservation of Detail p, etc.
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:27 am

She seems like the MacGuffin Girl. Not important of herself, but important as a plot coupon that everyone wants.

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby H22 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 am

So she is essentially a pawn. The question is, why? She must have some hidden significance. As an actor, is there a connection to Phantom/Adam?
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22

Postby S_o_S on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 pm

If she has any significance, it could be in her acting history - roles she has played on stage perhaps?
S_o_S

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:58 pm

S_o_S wrote:If she has any significance, it could be in her acting history - roles she has played on stage perhaps?

Well, if she's ever played Christine that might explain if Erik's after her.
Or... she doesn't seem the type to have had a leading role. But Christine started off as just a chorus girl... maybe Tara's Erik's "new Christine"?

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby S_o_S on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 pm

I was originally considering that she played Cinderella at some point, and the Cabal were after her to try and send her back behind the wall rather than the original - but now that Cindy's back anyway, I doubt this is it.
S_o_S

PreviousNext

Return to [REFIC'D] Don Quixote