Tara's calendar

"Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind."

[Refictionalized 12 Dec 2012]

Tara's calendar

Postby Pixelmage on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:06 am

"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
User avatar
Pixelmage
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Twitter Conversations

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 am

Clearly there's something we should see in that calendar...
I haven't the time to make one myself, but here's the details I got from rewatching Tara's video:

  • The week does indeed start with Sunday
  • The first day of the month is a Tuesday
  • "May" is circled and bold at the bottom of the page
  • Under "May", it says 2012
  • The 20th and 23 are bold and circled
  • There is (indecipherable) green writing on the 7th, the 15th, the 20th, and the 27th.
  • There may be some faint black writing on the 3rd, the 17th, the 24th, and the 30th
  • The Friday and Saturday columns are cut off in the frame of the video
  • The month includes 31 days (i.e., part of the 3 from 31 is sometimes visible in frame)

I know some of this is already said elsewhere, but I think it's good to put the information together in a user-friendly format. Maybe we can get something from this.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Twitter Conversations

Postby Scarab on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Clearly there's something we should see in that calendar...
I haven't the time to make one myself, but here's the details I got from rewatching Tara's video:

  • The week does indeed start with Sunday
  • The first day of the month is a Tuesday
  • "May" is circled and bold at the bottom of the page
  • Under "May", it says 2012
  • The 20th and 23 are bold and circled
  • There is (indecipherable) green writing on the 7th, the 15th, the 20th, and the 27th.
  • There may be some faint black writing on the 3rd, the 17th, the 24th, and the 30th
  • The Friday and Saturday columns are cut off in the frame of the video
  • The month includes 31 days (i.e., part of the 3 from 31 is sometimes visible in frame)

I know some of this is already said elsewhere, but I think it's good to put the information together in a user-friendly format. Maybe we can get something from this.


Also I added a drawing of the calender per Don's request. I'm sure others are doing the same though:

Image
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: Twitter Conversations

Postby Victin on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:56 am

Scarab wrote:
Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Clearly there's something we should see in that calendar...
I haven't the time to make one myself, but here's the details I got from rewatching Tara's video:

  • The week does indeed start with Sunday
  • The first day of the month is a Tuesday
  • "May" is circled and bold at the bottom of the page
  • Under "May", it says 2012
  • The 20th and 23 are bold and circled
  • There is (indecipherable) green writing on the 7th, the 15th, the 20th, and the 27th.
  • There may be some faint black writing on the 3rd, the 17th, the 24th, and the 30th
  • The Friday and Saturday columns are cut off in the frame of the video
  • The month includes 31 days (i.e., part of the 3 from 31 is sometimes visible in frame)

I know some of this is already said elsewhere, but I think it's good to put the information together in a user-friendly format. Maybe we can get something from this.


Also I added a drawing of the calender per Don's request. I'm sure others are doing the same though:

Image

You are a good drawer. I wish I could draw like this :cry:
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Twitter Conversations

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:45 pm

And I made a calendar.
I think Eli's going to try to send it to him.
Attachments
Calendar.png
Calendar.png (25.56 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Tara's calendar

Postby Dryunya on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:04 pm

I've been straining my eyes to make out what's written in the cells... no use. Photoshop doesn't help, either. If anyone knows how to operate the Enhance Button, it's your cue.

UPD: Best I could do so far:
sharpen1.png
Tara's calendar sharpened 1
sharpen1.png (133.3 KiB) Viewed 4199 times

The only thing I can say reliably is that the entry on 15th (in green) has 2 words.

And, by the way. I consider myself slightly colorblind, but I only see the green text on 15th. Are you sure it's where you said it is? :|
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: Tara's calendar

Postby Dryunya on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Let's think logically.
Somehow, the calendar is supposed to point to Deanna.
All we can reliably confirm are the highlighted dates.
Maybe we should somehow find out what she was doing on those days.

However, her blog makes it sound like Mann was her first photographer. The only other was that Real-Life guy. But Deanna was supposed to be her photographer. Exact Words: "apparently that's where one of the photoshoots took place."

Dammit. I got nothing. :evil: :evil:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: Tara's calendar

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Dryunya wrote:And, by the way. I consider myself slightly colorblind, but I only see the green text on 15th. Are you sure it's where you said it is? :|


The text on the 7th, 20th, and 27th is dark, but it definitely looks green to me.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: Tara's calendar

Postby Scarab on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Dryunya wrote:Let's think logically.
Somehow, the calendar is supposed to point to Deanna.
All we can reliably confirm are the highlighted dates.
Maybe we should somehow find out what she was doing on those days.

However, her blog makes it sound like Mann was her first photographer. The only other was that Real-Life guy. But Deanna was supposed to be her photographer. Exact Words: "apparently that's where one of the photoshoots took place."

Dammit. I got nothing. :evil: :evil:


Hmmm wait, I may be bringing up something someone already mentioned, but it couldn't be that the dates are the dates ofthe photoshoot, or something?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: Tara's calendar

Postby Victin on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Scarab wrote:
Dryunya wrote:Let's think logically.
Somehow, the calendar is supposed to point to Deanna.
All we can reliably confirm are the highlighted dates.
Maybe we should somehow find out what she was doing on those days.

However, her blog makes it sound like Mann was her first photographer. The only other was that Real-Life guy. But Deanna was supposed to be her photographer. Exact Words: "apparently that's where one of the photoshoots took place."

Dammit. I got nothing. :evil: :evil:


Hmmm wait, I may be bringing up something someone already mentioned, but it couldn't be that the dates are the dates ofthe photoshoot, or something?

Actually someone checked her blog for the dates, but I don't remember the results.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Tara's calendar

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Her photoshoot with Mann/Tripky was on May 17th. That could be what the black writing on that day refers to. I can't find any correspondence in the blog for the other dates.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: Tara's calendar

Postby Dryunya on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:26 pm

For the record, these are all the May records. It only mentions Mann's photoshoot. Even if we knew the date she visited Deanna, that's still not much help for us.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am


Return to [REFIC'D] Don Quixote

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron