Twitter Conversations

"Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind."

[Refictionalized 12 Dec 2012]

Twitter Conversations

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:47 pm

The first thread is getting kinda large, and Don seems to talk a lot so I think it would be better if we talked about his specific Twitter posts here as they come, and speculate on overarching plans and such in the other thread, such as how to find that bloody armor.

On that note, he seems to want a profile pic.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Re: Twitter Conversations

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:11 am

If anyone knows One Piece, I just had quite an amusing conversation about a pic I sent him.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:12 am

Well, for one, he is asking for an avatar, and a banner for his website.
Just ponder that one for a sec: Don Quixote is about to start a website. If tech-blind Don Quixote starts a website before my tech-savvy eyes, I'm gonna sit in a fetal position in a corner and start sobbing. :shock:
(I couldn't resist sending him the avatar from xkcd. :gurt: )
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 am

Not for a website, on twitter for iPhone you can have a profile pic and a banner pic.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Dryunya on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:20 am

A banner pic? The only thing I could find is an avatar and a theme (page background).
Well, doesn't really matter.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 am

Yeah, I couldn't find a pic for a banner, I just sent him a couple for his profile.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Victin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am

NeverSlender wrote:If anyone knows One Piece, I just had quite an amusing conversation about a pic I sent him.

I actually lol'ed when I saw you sent him Donquixote Doflamingo's pic. :lol:
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 am

Victin wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:If anyone knows One Piece, I just had quite an amusing conversation about a pic I sent him.

I actually lol'ed when I saw you sent him Donquixote Doflamingo's pic. :lol:

I'd love the irony if he uses it.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Victin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm

He found Burger King
EDIT: I don't think this is the most correct place to put it, but in the timeline, it's said that we don't know where he is. He said that he is on Seattle. Can someone fix it?
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby The Finch on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Victin wrote:He found Burger King
EDIT: I don't think this is the most correct place to put it, but in the timeline, it's said that we don't know where he is. He said that he is on Seattle. Can someone fix it?

Sorry, going to fix it. I wasn't here for that part, so yeah....

(CHUG,CHUG,CHUG,CHUG)
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby IslaKariese on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:30 pm

You can't play the ARG if your liver's nothing more than a shriveled pulp, dear.

And he's not only found Burger King, he's tried the food and called it 'delicious.' Welcome to modern America, Don.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:31 pm

IslaKariese wrote:You can't play the ARG if your liver's nothing more than a shriveled pulp, dear.

And he's not only found Burger King, he's tried the food and called it 'delicious.' Welcome to modern America, Don.

I should have gone with BK too... *mutter mutter* Stupid Amigos just sold me a salad and didn't give me any dressing....
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby The Finch on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:33 pm

IslaKariese wrote:You can't play the ARG if your liver's nothing more than a shriveled pulp, dear.

My liver's not dead yet! *HIC* Oh god, it feels like limes!

Second, We want to make sure that Quixote doesn't get sick. If one of those burgers was undercooked, then Don is gone!
The Finch

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Oh god, they gave him one of those paper crowns, didn't they?
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby The Finch on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Oh god, they gave him one of those paper crowns, didn't they?

WAIT A MINUTE....

No, that can't work. Nevermind.
The Finch

Postby Dryunya on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Aaand he's a knight now.
I'm really starting to get pissed at his ignorance.
Dryunya

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Dryunya wrote:Aaand he's a knight now.

Don't ruin the fun for us all. This is the most hilarious thing that has happened yet! :D (META: He won't go get himself killed, and if they are planning for him to get into trouble, it'll happen regardless, so sit back and enjoy the show.)
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby IslaKariese on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Oh don't get mad. He's just... new.

He's no Sherlock Holmes, that's for sure.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby The Finch on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Dryunya wrote:Aaand he's a knight now.

Imagination is King.

WAIT, imagination... Kings... Crowns... Windmills.... in a way, it all makes sense... I just need to know why....

EDIT: Yes, I am thinking aloud.
The Finch

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:55 pm

The Finch wrote:Imagination is King.

WAIT, imagination... Kings... Crowns... Windmills.... in a way, it all makes sense... I just need to know why....

You lost me. :?

Whatever it is you're coming up with, I can't wait to hear it. This is gonna be awesome.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby The Finch on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
The Finch wrote:Imagination is King.

You lost me. :?

Whatever it is you're coming up with, I can't wait to hear it. This is gonna be awesome.

Well, Don Quixote imagined the windmills as giants, right?
He's at Burger King, where Imagination is King and where you can get a Crown, right?
He's imaging himself as a knight, right?

What if he found Burger King because he thought his King would be there? I hate to make this reference, but it was sorta like that one Johnny Test episode where he goes mad from playing chess and "takes over" an country, only for it to be a restaurant/store. It wouldn't be uncommon, then, if he Tweets that he went to White Castle soon or went to a foreign restaurant.
The Finch

Postby Dryunya on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Don't ruin the fun for us all. This is the most hilarious thing that has happened yet! :D

My problem is that I don't "enjoy the show" - I try to keep a loon out of trouble, and now he's rejecting it all. Can't say I'm amused. :(
UPD: Now that I give it a second thought, the whole ARG situation right now is pretty frustrating. Maybe I need to take a break from the game. :?
Dryunya

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Don Quixote, Knight of Burger, overcomes another trial! I am now recognized by the masses!

What has he done now? I have no clue, and that doesn't really bode well. I see chaos coming...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:20 pm

I did the most sensible thing and asked him. ;)
Dryunya

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Does anyone find it odd that since he had started posting this morning, he hasn't mentioned his armor once? It was all he would talk about yesterday. Has he given up on ever finding it?
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Next

Return to [REFIC'D] Don Quixote