Main Witch Discussion Topic

"A leader must rule through fear and flying monkeys!"

[Refictionalized 20 Dec 2012]

Re: Main Witch Discussion Topic

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:15 pm

GOT IT! GOT IT!

My mom and I put our heads together over Poirot's French message, and what we think he's saying (with... less-than-stellar grammar, though I suppose Canadian French is different from the Belgian dialect) is: "Before I go, the first thing to do is you have to know that you're able to do it."

...I know, a little late, especially if that was an encouraging message for us/Adell about fighting Cthulhu.
But hey, better late than never, right? And there's a trope for that... trying to remember what it is, so we can give it to Poirot.

And NOW I'm gone for a while.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Re: Main Witch Discussion Topic

Postby Scarab on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:GOT IT! GOT IT!

My mom and I put our heads together over Poirot's French message, and what we think he's saying (with... less-than-stellar grammar, though I suppose Canadian French is different from the Belgian dialect) is: "Before I go, the first thing to do is you have to know that you're able to do it."

...I know, a little late, especially if that was an encouraging message for us/Adell about fighting Cthulhu.
But hey, better late than never, right? And there's a trope for that... trying to remember what it is, so we can give it to Poirot.

And NOW I'm gone for a while.

Yes as said in chat, that would've been more useful to know BEFORE we faced Cthulhu. Oh well, we all knew it anyway. Thanks for the translation, Qara
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] The Wicked Witch