The witch's advertisement

"A leader must rule through fear and flying monkeys!"

[Refictionalized 20 Dec 2012]

Re: The witch's advertisement

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Pixelmage wrote:I think that shuts down any future attempts from me to get on her good side.

Not if you change your mail address! :gurt:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Dryunya wrote:
Pixelmage wrote:I think that shuts down any future attempts from me to get on her good side.

Dryu... am I rubbing off on you at all? :shock: I was just working on getting people to do something similar last night...
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Wysp on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Bring me up to speed, would you? Is she still accepting applications?
Wysp

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Wysp wrote:Bring me up to speed, would you? Is she still accepting applications?

I think you could get away with it. Mail is TheEmeraldParty@gmail.com, she is very evil and wants to run for pres. She will ask you about how you would lead a political campaign. Doesn't like it if you lie, so if you make claims, get ready to back them up.

Also, if you want to see awesomeness/hilarity, Shaner and I got into a gambit pileup on her blog, here. That should be most of it.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Wysp on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:38 pm

...I think I can cut it. :twisted:
Wysp

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Wysp wrote:...I think I can cut it. :twisted:

Cool. This is quickly becoming my favorite part of the ARG, though that may be because I got to go all out with Xanatos Speed Chess for once. It WAS kinda against a friend... but it was still the funnest thing I've done in a LONG time!
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Wysp on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:06 pm

I've submitted my offer--nothing too grandiose. If she makes a challenge to me, sure I'll rise to meet it, but I'm setting myself apart from you guys by being on the down-low and not making huge essays. :P
Wysp

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Wysp wrote:I've submitted my offer--nothing too grandiose. If she makes a challenge to me, sure I'll rise to meet it, but I'm setting myself apart from you guys by being on the down-low and not making huge essays. :P

My emails were all a few lines each. I prefer short and effective.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Dryunya wrote:

Oh, I do have a few spare emails around, but I only linked pixelmage.lezard to this, so, using one of the alts would bring another profile here... I don't want to smurf around here... I almost have to keep two browsers open as it is, more stuff to watch would
overload me very quickly.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Pixelmage wrote:Oh, I do have a few spare emails around, but I only linked pixelmage.lezard to this, so, using one of the alts would bring another profile here... I don't want to smurf around here... I almost have to keep two browsers open as it is, more stuff to watch would overload me very quickly.

It would only require mailing the witch and posting under a false name on her site, not a new profile here. As long as you say, "oh guys, that's me" there shouldn't be a problem.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby VicariousShaner on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm actually going to be kind of disappointed if either myself or Sicon are not chosen. I mean, we put a bit of time into that slander campaign.

Maybe she'll decide to elect both of us! Think about it, Adell!

(Kind of unrelated but here's all the evidence Witch = Adell:
Adell's moderator tag is green
Same reaction to the slander campaign
Same time of reaction (within minutes)
Complete denying of theory.)

Checkmate, Witch.
VicariousShaner

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 pm

VicariousShaner wrote:I'm actually going to be kind of disappointed if either myself or Sicon are not chosen. I mean, we put a bit of time into that slander campaign.

Maybe she'll decide to elect both of us! Think about it, Adell!

I'm not sure if I want the position. I mean, it'd be really cool, but my laziness is going NooooooOOOoooooOOooo in the back of my head. :)

But yea, us becoming dual managers would be even better. Every time something needs to get done, we have this giant gambit pileup until Witchdell yells at us. It would actually be very effective, though. The two of us would pretty much stop her from getting anywhere, ever. :D

VicariousShaner wrote:(Kind of unrelated but here's all the evidence Witch = Adell:

Checkmate, Witch.

This. Totally. Once again, I give you another internet.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Adell on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 pm

VicariousShaner wrote:(Kind of unrelated but here's all the evidence Witch = Adell:

Checkmate, Witch.

This. Needs to stop. My forehead can only take so much punishment.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Checkmate, Witch.

... Dell's a guy. And this is getting annoying now - even the 'Sicon is Mr A' thing lasted only a third as long.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Goldude on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 pm

If Adell's the witch, then I'm the Cheshire cat.
1st official attempted Spanner In The Works and light in the darkness.
Goldude

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:35 am

I am Spartacus!
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Guyshane on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:52 am

Whoa wait i go away for one weekend and we all start accusing each other of being characters in the ARG? What the hell guys?
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby The Finch on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:12 am

Guys, you are so random!
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 am

Back on topic, I haven't received any emails from her since I last told her that I give no guarantees. Looks like she has silently dropped me from the list.
Dryunya

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 am

Dryunya wrote:Back on topic, I haven't received any emails from her since I last told her that I give no guarantees. Looks like she has silently dropped me from the list.

I have not received any further e-mails, but the last one I got said that I "may hear from [her] in a few days". As no one else seems to have gotten follow-ups yet either, except the people joining in late, I suspect that they are putting the plot with the witch on hold temporarily so that all the people who want to have a chance to join.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Wysp on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:30 pm

She's been silent here as well.

The way I see it is that there's no way we can lose--we're her only pool of candidates, so whether she chooses someone longwinded or succinct, not only will we still be coordinating with each other, that choice will also tell us about her preferences.
Wysp

Postby The Finch on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Wysp wrote:She's been silent here as well.

The way I see it is that there's no way we can lose--we're her only pool of candidates, so whether she chooses someone longwinded or succinct, not only will we still be coordinating with each other, that choice will also tell us about her preferences.

There's no way the Witch can lose!
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Just gonna propose something. Whenever who's gonna be picked is picked, everyone contributes to the campaign, but the person picked has final say. They will be the "director" of the project, if people agree.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Wysp on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:38 pm

@ NeverSlender: That's pretty much what I was thinking.
Wysp

Postby Guyshane on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:47 pm

NeverSlender wrote:Just gonna propose something. Whenever who's gonna be picked is picked, everyone contributes to the campaign, but the person picked has final say. They will be the "director" of the project, if people agree.

good plan
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

PreviousNext

Return to [REFIC'D] The Wicked Witch