The witch's advertisement

"A leader must rule through fear and flying monkeys!"

[Refictionalized 20 Dec 2012]

Re: The witch's advertisement

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 pm

IslaKariese wrote:...You guys are psychotically awesome.

Thank you, I do my best. I also listen to Two Steps From Hell. Actually, that probably accounts for most of it...
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby VicariousShaner on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Sicon. It appears I have you bested. The Witch will know of your betrayal.

For all of the rest of you, let this be a lesson.
VicariousShaner

Postby IslaKariese on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:33 pm

VicariousShaner wrote:Sicon. It appears I have you bested. The Witch will know of your betrayal.

I'd flip you the bird if you weren't an internet away and it wasn't against the rules.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Dryunya on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 pm

VicariousShaner wrote:Sicon. It appears I have you bested. The Witch will know of your betrayal.

Dude... You do realize you are one step away from being asked where you got Sicon's mail from? (Which is this forum, duh.) :|
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 pm

If you will excuse me, allow me time to get my Just As Planned face on and spring my trap. Seriously, I've said it multiple times, MY MASTERY IS XANATOS SPEED CHESS! Cmon, you'd think you guys would realize this by now.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby VicariousShaner on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Dryunya wrote:

Dude... You do realize you are one step away from being asked where you got Sicon's mail from? (Which is this forum, duh.) :|

Not necessarily. I could easily just write it off as part of a spy mission, or something similar. Besides, the puppet-masters have shown a reluctance to click on links to discussions about themselves. All times it has been tried, it usually hasn't resulted in any discussion (with the exception of the Cat, of course.)

I do, however, find this pretty hilarious. Hopefully there will be a spot in the timeline stating "VicariousShaner throws fellow players under the bus."

And once again, the competition doesn't really matter, for the time being, it seems.
VicariousShaner

Postby Adell on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 pm

What the hell guys, I leave for a few hours and now you're running slander campaigns against each other all the sudden???

TEAM. HIVEMIND. WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU! :lol:
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:54 pm

VicariousShaner wrote:Not necessarily. I could easily just write it off as part of a spy mission, or something similar. Besides, the puppet-masters have shown a reluctance to click on links to discussions about themselves. All times it has been tried, it usually hasn't resulted in any discussion (with the exception of the Cat, of course.)

I do, however, find this pretty hilarious. Hopefully there will be a spot in the timeline stating "VicariousShaner throws fellow players under the bus."

And once again, the competition doesn't really matter, for the time being, it seems.

You do realize that that is what I just DID. Too slow. Also, you keep trying to throw me under the bus, but I keep dragging you with me. Unless you want me to pull out the big ones, we should probably let this chessmaster off cool down a tad.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:56 pm

But really, I mean it. My specialty is Xanatos Speed Chess. What, did you think I was exaggerating? I've been running stream of consciousness since this game STARTED. I also happen to be in the running for Consummate Liar, though that is a skill I don't really use a lot.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Adell wrote:What the hell guys, I leave for a few hours and now you're running slander campaigns against each other all the sudden???

OK I admit, Shaner and I went totally overboard. But I have to admit, that was FUN! I think Shaner will agree. ^_^ I do think we should cut it out, though, amusing though it may be. It's not helping anything at the moment.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am

Adell wrote:What the hell guys, I leave for a few hours and now you're running slander campaigns against each other all the sudden???

This Hivemind's a tad too independent of itself to not get a few jabs in, dearest Dell. :D
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby VicariousShaner on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am

I just think it's necessary to ensure the complete trust of the witch. Not to mention, it's pretty much the best part of this I've had a part in yet.

Also, yet another reply from me to you. This time, I use the fun tactics of forcing you to draw a card that would undermine the entire operation, and accusing you of tactics we all agreed upon!

I think the Wicked Witch's evil is getting to me guys. Although, this is probably pretty harmless in the actual scheme of things.
VicariousShaner

Postby Adell on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 am

IslaKariese wrote:

This Hivemind's a tad too independent of itself to not get a few jabs in, dearest Dell. :D

You're not helping D:
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby VicariousShaner on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:04 am

Adell wrote:You're not helping D:

"If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always."

ALWAYS.

:gurt:
VicariousShaner

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:05 am

Adell wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:This Hivemind's a tad too independent of itself to not get a few jabs in, dearest Dell. :D

You're not helping D:

:D :lol:
IslaKariese

Postby VicariousShaner on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:08 am

"West Witch says:
October 6, 2012 at 11:01 pm
This is ridiculous. My flying monkeys never wrote giant essays taking down one another. They sat down at got the things done they said they would.

…By Oz, I miss my monkeys."

Well then. Huh.
VicariousShaner

Postby Adell on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 am

VicariousShaner wrote:"West Witch says:
This is ridiculous. My flying monkeys never wrote giant essays taking down one another. They sat down at got the things done they said they would.

Well then. Huh.

Are you really surprised?
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 am

VicariousShaner wrote:"West Witch says:

Well then. Huh.

Well, that should solve the problem. Become flying monkeys.

...Given the helicopters, airplanes, and the general view of humans, aren't we already flying monkeys?
IslaKariese

Postby VicariousShaner on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:11 am

Does this mean we were supposed to focus on doing tasks? I don't believe I ever received one of those.
VicariousShaner

Postby Adell on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:17 am

Updated the What we Know: Wicked Witch section. If you guys want to look it over and PM anything I should add, I would appreciate it.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 am

VicariousShaner wrote:I just think it's necessary to ensure the complete trust of the witch. Not to mention, it's pretty much the best part of this I've had a part in yet.

Also, yet another reply from me to you. This time, I use the fun tactics of forcing you to draw a card that would undermine the entire operation, and accusing you of tactics we all agreed upon!

I think the Wicked Witch's evil is getting to me guys. Although, this is probably pretty harmless in the actual scheme of things.

Sorry, that one was even easier than the last one to avoid. Nice try though. Sorry about the dripping sarcasm and insults; to do this personality right I have to start talking like I do in real life. I didn't actually mean any of that. Now, lets take the witch's hint (Which I didn't see until I posted) and drop it for now.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 am

Well, that's all finished up now. I really mean it, man, that was the most fun I've had all ARG. Thanks for the duel. ^_^
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby VicariousShaner on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:33 am

For the record, I could have easily gone longer if not for the willing of both the witch, and Adell.

(Who may or may not be the same person.)
VicariousShaner

Postby Adell on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:34 am

VicariousShaner wrote:For the record, I could have easily gone longer if not for the willing of both the witch, and Adell.

(Who may or may not be the same person.)

</Facepalm>
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Endless Sea on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:36 am

Holy crap, this thread is made of awesome. Should've logged on earlier- pretending to be a disciple of his August Majesty, the Dark One probably would've curried me some favor. ):D
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.

RP news: Power Play and Sunset Drift are open for business! Bound by Faith may need a while to finish, though.
Endless Sea

PreviousNext

Return to [REFIC'D] The Wicked Witch