Campaign Management Plotting

"A leader must rule through fear and flying monkeys!"

[Refictionalized 20 Dec 2012]

Re: Campaign Management Plotting

Postby Tyltalis on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Yeah, I'm currently looking for a camera, which may prove difficult. I didn't take any pics today though because they were hidden anyways.
Tyltalis

Postby Krika on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Where are the posters again?
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Location: Usually my dorm, with my laptop. Oh, you meant city? Rochester, in the freezing state of New York.

Postby Tyltalis on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Where have I placed them , or where are the images?
I got one from 'Emerald Party' page on TvTropes and the other from her blog.
Tyltalis

Postby Krika on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Images. So I can print them out.

I've heard of other varieties besides the one on the Emerald Party page, but are those just theory, or have they been made?
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Location: Usually my dorm, with my laptop. Oh, you meant city? Rochester, in the freezing state of New York.

Postby IslaKariese on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Just a thought: Democrats are donkeys, and Republicans are elephants. Should Emeralds be flying monkeys?
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Adell on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:20 pm

IslaKariese wrote:Just a thought: Democrats are donkeys, and Republicans are elephants. Should Emeralds be flying monkeys?

That's genius.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Adell wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:Just a thought: Democrats are donkeys, and Republicans are elephants. Should Emeralds be flying monkeys?

That's genius.

Absolutely perfect. And since the other two are red and blue, we can be GREEN!
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Adell on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
Adell wrote:

That's genius.

Hold on I'll make the symbol for it. brb
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby IslaKariese on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Adell wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:
Adell wrote:That's genius.

Hold on I'll make the symbol for it. brb

*blinks* Well, I didn't expect it to take that quickly! :lol:
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Tyltalis on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 pm

That's genious! It'll also be much easier to post than posters.
Tyltalis

Postby Adell on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:25 pm

How's this?

Compare:

Link
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby IslaKariese on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Adell wrote:Image

How's this?

Lovely.
IslaKariese

Postby Adell on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm

ALSO. She posted, apparently she's heading somewhere with bankers. Most likely wall street.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:19 am

Ooh. This could be interesting. My guess is that they'll be offended at her overt claims of evilness and send her away empty-handed.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Guyshane on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:21 am

narrativedilettante wrote:Ooh. This could be interesting. My guess is that they'll be offended at her overt claims of evilness and send her away empty-handed.

Or they might call the cops on her. I mean what would you do if the someone who looks like the Wicked witch of the west just started threatening you in everyday life?
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:22 am

Guyshane wrote:
narrativedilettante wrote:Ooh. This could be interesting. My guess is that they'll be offended at her overt claims of evilness and send her away empty-handed.

Or they might call the cops on her. I mean what would you do if the someone who looks like the Wicked witch of the west just started threatening you in everyday life?

Sure, maybe. That would also be interesting.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Scarab on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 am

Guyshane wrote:

Trying to plan for this :x . Really no idea how to prevent it and make her come across as an actual candidate. It's difficult when your candidate is green. Hoping to put her across as a positive symbol for younger and itnernet savvy voters, heck over here in the UK we used to have a party called, no joke, The Monster Raving Loony Party. Their spokesperson was a cat. Yes, they got votes.

Anyway the poster page has just gone up with the possible variations we have so far (Adell could you stick your rather amusing one there, please?)
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Dryunya on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:32 am

Adell wrote:How's this?

I admire your effort, but I find it hard to see a monkey in there. People may get confused.

Also, I'm ashamed to admit that I'm absolutely slacking off my duty. :cry:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby NeverSlender on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:55 am

Or they might offer her a job.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Greyscale on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Hey guys. Coming out of the lurky shadows to show the Witch that I'm helping the cause!

By voting for her. Literally.

photo (3).JPG
photo (3).JPG (90.81 KiB) Viewed 6545 times

There's this asshole Don White who keeps running unopposed for State Senate every year. In the past, I've written in "Anyone But Don White", but this year, it seemed like a great opportunity to get the word out.

In retrospect, I should have written in the ezblog.co website address, but hindsight, etc.

I don't encourage people to actually waste their votes for President, but I thought you guys would find this fun all the same. :mrgreen:
Greyscale

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Nice one. i got a few people like that in my area... Maybe I should do that too. They deserve it. Sometimes I and the people I know just vote for random weird people or make internet meme references, but in this case that is totally the best idea.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Greyscale on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Yeah! Like I said, don't waste a vote that could actually go toward something... but this works as well as anything else for a Protest Vote.
Greyscale

Postby Scarab on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm sure she'd appreciate it. She has one vote already.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Tyltalis on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Well, I think you should tell the Witch about her vote, perhaps it will make her feel a little better. Also, there's this:
Hung on a wall. Only one of manny, found in various walls. I didn't find much need for documenting every single one though.
Left one on every workspace that wasn't being watched over.
If I found bags or backpacks I shoved one in there too.

Also, I talked about it to lots of people. Comments like 'I would totally vote for the Witch' 'Hey, it's better than Obama and Romney' also came up quite often. I hope this cheers her up a bit.
Tyltalis

Postby Crewe on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:41 pm

I posted the "Go West Go Evil" poster on Facebook.

Should I screen cap that or something? Are we sending these to the witch?
Crewe

PreviousNext

Return to [REFIC'D] The Wicked Witch