Email Exchanges with the Witch

"A leader must rule through fear and flying monkeys!"

[Refictionalized 20 Dec 2012]

Re: Email Exchanges with the Witch

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:17 pm

It should work...
Maybe you can try a voice chat and do it live? ;) In case the recording is not enough.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Scarab on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Pixelmage wrote:It should work...
Maybe you can try a voice chat and do it live? ;) In case the recording is not enough.

Hey if it works, then hell yeah I'm up for it.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby BlackWolfe on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Scarab wrote:
Adell wrote:Scarab could read it to her...somehow? Maybe if you recorded yourself reading it?

The refic, you mean? Heck I'm up for that, but I dunno if a recording would work...

When in doubt, ask Mr. A.
But soft! What rock through yonder window breaks? It is a brick! And Juliet is out cold!
Man, I'm really glad R&J got refic'd before I added this signature.
BlackWolfe

Postby Adell on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Scarab wrote:
Adell wrote:Scarab could read it to her...somehow? Maybe if you recorded yourself reading it?

The refic, you mean? Heck I'm up for that, but I dunno if a recording would work...

I imagine as long as she willingly listens to it, it will work. She just can't be the one to read it. It would be like if we had made a "video" reffic, Mr.A said that would be acceptable, which means we would have had to show the fictional the video and have them watch it, which isn't much different from this plan. As long as she listens to the recording it should work, I imagine.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] The Wicked Witch