The Emerald Party Trope Page

"A leader must rule through fear and flying monkeys!"

[Refictionalized 20 Dec 2012]

Re: The Emerald Party Trope Page

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:56 pm

IslaKariese wrote:Er... uhm... Are you allowed to plead the fifth on the Internet?

I dunno. Let's consult xkcd.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:Er... uhm... Are you allowed to plead the fifth on the Internet?

Oh, that's the answer to EVERYTHING >.>

Rerailing my own topic, do we need to create a seperate section where people can proclaim solidatiry with the witch, or can we just use the quptations section of The Emerald Party page?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Scarab wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:

Oh, that's the answer to EVERYTHING >.>

Rerailing my own topic, do we need to create a seperate section where people can proclaim solidatiry with the witch, or can we just use the quptations section of The Emerald Party page?

I don't think the quotes page is the best idea. I'm not really sure how to set it up either, to be honest. I'm just a new guy who happened to find his way to the Text Formatting Rules. That's about all I got going for me.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
Scarab wrote:

I don't think the quotes page is the best idea. I'm not really sure how to set it up either, to be honest. I'm just a new guy who happened to find his way to the Text Formatting Rules. That's about all I got going for me.

Yeah I get the feeling, I'm sort of making this up as I go. Indexing pages in particular is a complete mystery to me.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Umm, I see you've already made the page image. I thought you wanted me to do it, but I was slacking off drawing the 'verse model instead. :?

To be honest, I'm at a complete loss about where we're going with all that.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Dryunya wrote:Umm, I see you've already made the page image. I thought you wanted me to do it, but I was slacking off drawing the 'verse model instead. :?

To be honest, I'm at a complete loss about where we're going with all that.

Crud, sorry, :oops: like I said, crazy stressed and running ahead of myself without thinking what with an evil witch demanding action v.v Feel free to edit it as you please.

I'm not surprised, I thought you guys had given up on that verse' model for a while?
Scarab

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Scarab wrote:Crud, sorry, :oops: like I said, crazy stressed and running ahead of myself without thinking what with an evil witch demanding action v.v Feel free to edit it as you please.

I'm not surprised, I thought you guys had given up on that verse' model for a while?

It's not that we gave up, it's that we are about finished, except for explaining it to people who do not understand. That's what the new image was for.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Scarab wrote:
Dryunya wrote:To be honest, I'm at a complete loss about where we're going with all that.

Crud, sorry, :oops: like I said, crazy stressed and running ahead of myself without thinking what with an evil witch demanding action v.v Feel free to edit it as you please.

I meant it more globally, not just the Party page. :? That should probably be talked about in the campaign thread.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Dryunya wrote:
Scarab wrote:
Dryunya wrote:To be honest, I'm at a complete loss about where we're going with all that.

I meant it more globally, not just the Party page. :? That should probably be talked about in the campaign thread.

Right, sorry again, you wanna take that part of the conversation? I will close my trap, when I get stressed I tend to take over stuff in panic. You just need to mentally thwack me around the head and tell me to pipe down for a while.

I still don't think the posters are finalised anyway I've... forgotten what we were doing with them. Actually I've forgotten what we were doing full stop.
Scarab

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] The Wicked Witch