Her mention of the RP

"A leader must rule through fear and flying monkeys!"

[Refictionalized 20 Dec 2012]

Her mention of the RP

Postby Lordxana0 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:32 pm

I am quite surprised that she pointed out the RP as the thing to be singled out. If anything I expected the Coffee Room to be the first thing to be pointed at. Thoughts?
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Re: Her mention of the RP

Postby NeverSlender on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:33 pm

She probably felt at home in the coffee room.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:35 pm

She said "Childishly absurd". I find it flattering! Alice is an absurd child after all.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:28 pm

The GMs are telling us to stop screwing around? If they are, it's not gonna happen. Someone might wanna copy down all the RPG posts, though, just cause I'm paranoid that the GMs will try to destroy it. I doubt they are such assholes though. They probably wouldn't do it.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lordxana0 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Sicon112 wrote:The GMs are telling us to stop screwing around? If they are, it's not gonna happen. Someone might wanna copy down all the RPG posts, though, just cause I'm paranoid that the GMs will try to destroy it. I doubt they are such assholes though. They probably wouldn't do it.

I don't think they would go to those lengths.
Lordxana0

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Sicon112 wrote:The GMs are telling us to stop screwing around? If they are, it's not gonna happen. Someone might wanna copy down all the RPG posts, though, just cause I'm paranoid that the GMs will try to destroy it. I doubt they are such assholes though. They probably wouldn't do it.

Oh, I'm sure they know what it would mean to force us to stop the thread here. We'd take it somewhere else and spend less time in here. As long as we're online and refreshing the forum pages, we're on top of whatever is happening. Having us leave is not a smart move.
Pixelmage

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Lordxana0 wrote:I don't think they would go to those lengths.

Oh... From Tvtropes Wiki:
Properly Paranoid: Some people thought he was going overboard when he went into detail about methods to avoid being tracked by the Witch, including proxy servers and utilizing library computers while constantly switching locations. A few days later, she revealed that she had discovered the forum.
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:38 pm

I know. I'm paranoid though, so I may make a backup just in case...

EDIT: Pixie just totally ninja'd me...
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Lordxana0 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Sicon112 wrote:I know. I'm paranoid though, so I may make a backup just in case...

Cool man. Props.
Lordxana0

Postby JackAlsworth on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Personally, I wouldn't be too worried. The offhanded way she mentioned it seems more to me like she picked one of the insanity threads randomly. (Heaven knows she had plenty to choose from... :) ) If the GMs really wanted to shut it down they'd've prodded you away from it already.
JackAlsworth

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:14 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:Personally, I wouldn't be too worried. The offhanded way she mentioned it seems more to me like she picked one of the insanity threads randomly. (Heaven knows she had plenty to choose from... :) ) If the GMs really wanted to shut it down they'd've prodded you away from it already.

Jack is right. She was complimenting my childishly absurd Alice! :lol: (why did she had to choose these words? I can't stop laughing now when I think about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol: )
Pixelmage

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Guys, Joe and I are the administrators here, not the Witch. It doesn't matter how silly your RP thread is, as long as it remains clean I'm not going to shut it down. Regardless, it sounds like she's just teasing you guys.

Just, while I won't shut it down, don't let it distract too much form... I donno, the imminent collapse of reality.

I'm going to lock thread as it is not actually at all relevant to the witch.
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Return to [REFIC'D] The Wicked Witch