LJS Riddle

"There's never a man looked me between the eyes and seen a good day a'terward."

"Every man desires to live long, but no man wishes to be old.”

[Gulliver refictionalized 27 Nov 2012]
[LJS refictionalized 16 Dec 2012]

Re: Riddles

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Thewhiteknight wrote:It really isn't that much trouble. I'll head out later tonight (Like 15 minutes or so), and let you guys know if I find anything? I know it's a slim chance, but I want to try. I feel bad for not being around.

...Isn't it 10 at night?
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:12 pm

IslaKariese wrote:
Thewhiteknight wrote:It really isn't that much trouble. I'll head out later tonight (Like 15 minutes or so), and let you guys know if I find anything? I know it's a slim chance, but I want to try. I feel bad for not being around.

...Isn't it 10 at night?

Uh... 10:12 there by my calculations... You are seriously going out there then?
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 pm

MR. ADMINISTRATOR IS PLEASED WITH YOUR DEDICATION.
*cough* it's difficult to speak like that.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Thewhiteknight on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Alright, I'm here. I'm going to start poking around the fish. And yes, it is late, but I'm in college. 2 AM is early for me
Thewhiteknight
Meta-Knight

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Thewhiteknight wrote:Alright, I'm here. I'm going to start poking around the fish. And yes, it is late, but I'm in college. 2 AM is early for me

Good luck, then.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Thewhiteknight wrote:Alright, I'm here. I'm going to start poking around the fish. And yes, it is late, but I'm in college. 2 AM is early for me

We hope you have sucess. But don't hope for too much... We still have no confirmation by Mr. A that the clue is still there.

By the way, am I the only one to find it hilarious that The White Knight is trying to accomplish something lady Accela could not? Not to imply anything, but the names alone make me laugh a little.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Thewhiteknight on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm looking around but don't see anything yet, nothing that looks different from what Accela posted. I'm checking the fish more carefully.
Thewhiteknight
Meta-Knight

Postby Thewhiteknight on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 pm

WAIT GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING. A bottle, right? That's what we are looking for? CUZ. I HAVE A FREAKING BOTTLE.
Thewhiteknight
Meta-Knight

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Thewhiteknight wrote:WAIT GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING. A bottle, right? That's what we are looking for? CUZ. I HAVE A FREAKING BOTTLE.

...FUCK. What's in it!?
IslaKariese

Postby The Finch on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Thewhiteknight wrote:WAIT GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING. A bottle, right? That's what we are looking for? CUZ. I HAVE A FREAKING BOTTLE.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUDGE IS IN IT
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Tell the ultimate joke now and say the bottle is empty. Or that you're rEALLITY screwing with us and not at the statue at all.

Ah, FUCK IT... What's in the bottle?
Pixelmage

Postby Thewhiteknight on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Its an old brown bottle with a metal screw on cap. Inside is a piece of paper. I don't want to break it right here, I'm going to do that at home. Pics soon!
Thewhiteknight
Meta-Knight

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Way to go dude!! :gurt:
(It's a pity I'm going back to sleep again. :( )
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Thewhiteknight wrote:Its an old brown bottle with a metal screw on cap. Inside is a piece of paper. I don't want to break it right here, I'm going to do that at home. Pics soon!

*sinks to her knees and chews her nails in anticipation*
IslaKariese

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Thewhiteknight wrote:Its an old brown bottle with a metal screw on cap. Inside is a piece of paper. I don't want to break it right here, I'm going to do that at home. Pics soon!

Dryunya wrote:Way to go dude!! :gurt:
(It's a pity I'm going back to sleep again. :( )

Well, it's midnight here... Since I usually sleep at about 3AM I guess I'll wait to see. Hope it's a cypher. :D
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:19 pm

OK, I'm coming back for a second just to see this.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Thewhiteknight on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Okay, I just got back, give me a minute or two to get pictures of everything.
Thewhiteknight
Meta-Knight

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Thewhiteknight wrote:Okay, I just got back, give me a minute or two to get pictures of everything.

Great. I'm glad you could do this!
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby DAcriznips on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Break Dat sh** open!! (grabs bottle and throws it on floor)

What do we have here?…snapple?…(reads caps)

…Oh hey did you know that a panther can run 56 miles per hour
The World is Quiet Here
DAcriznips

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 pm

DAcriznips wrote:Break Dat sh** open!! (grabs bottle and throws it on floor)

What do we have here?…snapple?…(reads caps)

…Oh hey did you know that a panther can run 56 miles per hour

Have you been drinking the Green Stuff(TM)?
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Thewhiteknight on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Alright, I pulled the note out (didn't have to break the bottle!). Here's the note.

IMG2614.JPG
IMG2614.JPG (197.22 KiB) Viewed 8301 times
Last edited by Thewhiteknight on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thewhiteknight
Meta-Knight

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:57 pm

OK....what the bloody hell? Oh, screw it, pirates aren't even weird any more. Let me check that Twitter.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Well shiver me timbers, it's Long John Silver. https://twitter.com/therealLJS

By the way, THIS IS FOR MY POST COUNT, SLENDY!
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:01 am

Oh sh*t. No wonder he is lost at sea. I think he is traveling with Gulliver...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Thewhiteknight on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:01 am

Also for your enjoyment, the bottle before it was opened and the note removed.

IMG2613.JPG
IMG2613.JPG (160.7 KiB) Viewed 8285 times
Thewhiteknight
Meta-Knight

PreviousNext

Return to [REFIC'D] Gulliver & Long John Silver