Page 9 of 11

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 pm
by IslaKariese
Thewhiteknight wrote:It really isn't that much trouble. I'll head out later tonight (Like 15 minutes or so), and let you guys know if I find anything? I know it's a slim chance, but I want to try. I feel bad for not being around.

...Isn't it 10 at night?

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:12 pm
by Sicon112
IslaKariese wrote:
Thewhiteknight wrote:It really isn't that much trouble. I'll head out later tonight (Like 15 minutes or so), and let you guys know if I find anything? I know it's a slim chance, but I want to try. I feel bad for not being around.

...Isn't it 10 at night?


Uh... 10:12 there by my calculations... You are seriously going out there then?

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 pm
by Dryunya
MR. ADMINISTRATOR IS PLEASED WITH YOUR DEDICATION.
*cough* it's difficult to speak like that.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:46 pm
by Thewhiteknight
Alright, I'm here. I'm going to start poking around the fish. And yes, it is late, but I'm in college. 2 AM is early for me

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 pm
by IslaKariese
Thewhiteknight wrote:Alright, I'm here. I'm going to start poking around the fish. And yes, it is late, but I'm in college. 2 AM is early for me

Good luck, then.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:50 pm
by Pixelmage
Thewhiteknight wrote:Alright, I'm here. I'm going to start poking around the fish. And yes, it is late, but I'm in college. 2 AM is early for me


We hope you have sucess. But don't hope for too much... We still have no confirmation by Mr. A that the clue is still there.

By the way, am I the only one to find it hilarious that The White Knight is trying to accomplish something lady Accela could not? Not to imply anything, but the names alone make me laugh a little.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 pm
by Thewhiteknight
I'm looking around but don't see anything yet, nothing that looks different from what Accela posted. I'm checking the fish more carefully.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 pm
by Thewhiteknight
WAIT GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING. A bottle, right? That's what we are looking for? CUZ. I HAVE A FREAKING BOTTLE.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 pm
by IslaKariese
Thewhiteknight wrote:WAIT GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING. A bottle, right? That's what we are looking for? CUZ. I HAVE A FREAKING BOTTLE.

...FUCK. What's in it!?

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:01 pm
by The Finch
Thewhiteknight wrote:WAIT GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING. A bottle, right? That's what we are looking for? CUZ. I HAVE A FREAKING BOTTLE.


OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUDGE IS IN IT

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 pm
by Pixelmage
Thewhiteknight wrote:WAIT GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING. A bottle, right? That's what we are looking for? CUZ. I HAVE A FREAKING BOTTLE.


Tell the ultimate joke now and say the bottle is empty. Or that you're rEALLITY screwing with us and not at the statue at all.

Ah, FUCK IT... What's in the bottle?

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm
by Thewhiteknight
Its an old brown bottle with a metal screw on cap. Inside is a piece of paper. I don't want to break it right here, I'm going to do that at home. Pics soon!

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 pm
by Dryunya
Way to go dude!! :gurt:
(It's a pity I'm going back to sleep again. :( )

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 pm
by IslaKariese
Thewhiteknight wrote:Its an old brown bottle with a metal screw on cap. Inside is a piece of paper. I don't want to break it right here, I'm going to do that at home. Pics soon!

*sinks to her knees and chews her nails in anticipation*

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:11 pm
by Pixelmage
Thewhiteknight wrote:Its an old brown bottle with a metal screw on cap. Inside is a piece of paper. I don't want to break it right here, I'm going to do that at home. Pics soon!

Dryunya wrote:Way to go dude!! :gurt:
(It's a pity I'm going back to sleep again. :( )


Well, it's midnight here... Since I usually sleep at about 3AM I guess I'll wait to see. Hope it's a cypher. :D

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:19 pm
by Sicon112
OK, I'm coming back for a second just to see this.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:43 pm
by Thewhiteknight
Okay, I just got back, give me a minute or two to get pictures of everything.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:46 pm
by Sicon112
Thewhiteknight wrote:Okay, I just got back, give me a minute or two to get pictures of everything.


Great. I'm glad you could do this!

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:54 pm
by DAcriznips
Break Dat sh** open!! (grabs bottle and throws it on floor)

What do we have here?…snapple?…(reads caps)

…Oh hey did you know that a panther can run 56 miles per hour

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 pm
by Sicon112
DAcriznips wrote:Break Dat sh** open!! (grabs bottle and throws it on floor)

What do we have here?…snapple?…(reads caps)

…Oh hey did you know that a panther can run 56 miles per hour


Have you been drinking the Green Stuff(TM)?

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 pm
by Thewhiteknight
Alright, I pulled the note out (didn't have to break the bottle!). Here's the note.

IMG2614.JPG
IMG2614.JPG (197.22 KiB) Viewed 18324 times

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:57 pm
by Sicon112
OK....what the bloody hell? Oh, screw it, pirates aren't even weird any more. Let me check that Twitter.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:59 pm
by Sicon112
Well shiver me timbers, it's Long John Silver. https://twitter.com/therealLJS

By the way, THIS IS FOR MY POST COUNT, SLENDY!

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:01 am
by Sicon112
Oh sh*t. No wonder he is lost at sea. I think he is traveling with Gulliver...

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:01 am
by Thewhiteknight
Also for your enjoyment, the bottle before it was opened and the note removed.

IMG2613.JPG
IMG2613.JPG (160.7 KiB) Viewed 18308 times