Page 10 of 11

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:03 am
by Sicon112
Thewhiteknight wrote:Also for your enjoyment, the bottle before it was opened and the note removed.


Looks like an alcohol bottle with the label removed. I'd say some kind of rum or vodka with that shape. Makes sense.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:04 am
by Pixelmage
Sicon112 wrote:Oh sh*t. No wonder he is lost at sea. I think he is traveling with Gulliver...


Should we start off by telling him to plank Gulliver out of the ship?

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:05 am
by Sicon112
Wait a second, what the f*ck? This guy started out in AUSTRALIA, then ended up in Japan (and I think he might have been shipwrecked to get there) How the hell is this bottle in VIRGINIA?!?!?

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:07 am
by Chief Wakamakamu
Sicon112 wrote:Wait a second, what the f*ck? This guy started out in AUSTRALIA, then ended up in Japan (and I think he might have been shipwrecked to get there) How the hell is this bottle in VIRGINIA?!?!?


Very, very, strong currents.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:07 am
by Sicon112
Somebody tell him we just found his bottle in Virginia and ask him how the hell he managed that....

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:11 am
by Sicon112
Well, dates correspond to the start of the ARG, and the whole thing looks legit. We got ourselves a new POI (or possibly TWO if that is the Gulliver he's talking about) I think Thewhiteknight is in for a title! We still don't know what we are calling it yet, but hey, it's a title, so it's automatically cool.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:13 am
by Pixelmage
Sicon112 wrote:Well, dates correspond to the start of the ARG, and the whole thing looks legit. We got ourselves a new POI (or possibly TWO if that is the Gulliver he's talking about) I think Thewhiteknight is in for a title! We still don't know what we are calling it yet, but hey, it's a title, so it's automatically cool.


The way things stand at this moment, he'll be the Meta-Knight The White Knight.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:14 am
by Sicon112
Heyheyhey, looks like Mr. A has confirmed the data, and he seems rather embarrassed about the whole thing. :D

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:14 am
by Pixelmage
Findings accurate.
https://twitter.com/YouHaveFailedUs/sta ... 0161446912
SO IT TURNS OUT THE OBJECT OF INTEREST WAS STILL THERE. WE KNEW THAT, OF COURSE. GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.


Ed, we need a new section here.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:17 am
by Sicon112
Pixelmage wrote:Findings accurate.
https://twitter.com/YouHaveFailedUs/sta ... 0161446912
SO IT TURNS OUT THE OBJECT OF INTEREST WAS STILL THERE. WE KNEW THAT, OF COURSE. GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.


Ed, we need a new section here.


Ninja'd and seconded. Also, in other news, the amount of tabs I must keep up now has surpassed the limits of my puny monitor and I have a tab scroll bar. (Of course, I have five other windows going with more tabs than this one, but I still hate that tab scroll bar.)

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 am
by Sicon112
ANYWAY, ANOTHER FICTIONAL HAS BEEN DISCOVERED: LONG JOHN SILVER. https://twitter.com/TheREALLJS


One POI confirmed. Someone with Twitter ask about Gulliver.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:20 am
by EdwardTheAwesome
Moved the thread, as it seemed more appropriate to this forum. About to rename it.

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 am
by Dryunya
Sicon112 wrote:I think Thewhiteknight is in for a title! We still don't know what we are calling it yet, but hey, it's a title, so it's automatically cool.

Image
Now, let me digest the info.
(Srsly, pirates? What's next, ninjas?)

Re: Riddles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:17 am
by Sicon112
Dryunya wrote:(Srsly, pirates? What's next, ninjas?)


Of course! In fact, the ninjas are already here, it's just that we haven't noticed them, and neither has anyone else.

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 am
by Dryunya
Oh. I didn't think about that.
I should ask Mr. A to give us a hand. (No, really. I'm totally doing that.)

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 am
by Scarab
...

...

...

Screw it. I'm going back to the bloody Coffee Room.

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:27 pm
by IslaKariese
Was I the only one who saw "the real LJS" and read "the real Slim Shady?"

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:27 pm
by The Finch
IslaKariese wrote:Was I the only one who saw "the real LJS" and read "the real Slim Shady?"


Will the real LJS please stand up?

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:33 pm
by NeverSlender
The Finch wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:Was I the only one who saw "the real LJS" and read "the real Slim Shady?"


Will the real LJS please stand up?


Doesn't fit. Should be, "Will the real John Silver please stand up".

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:34 pm
by RotavatoR
It may interest you that I've found a tweet from the person who found the first message-in-a-bottle.

https://twitter.com/TheRealLJS/statuses ... 1277302785

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:38 pm
by WackyMeetsPractical
RotavatoR wrote:It may interest you that I've found a tweet from the person who found the first message-in-a-bottle.

https://twitter.com/TheRealLJS/statuses ... 1277302785


Well, that explains that mystery. But what took her so long to follow up on the message? Should we try to recruit her into our cause?

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:38 pm
by Sicon112
RotavatoR wrote:It may interest you that I've found a tweet from the person who found the first message-in-a-bottle.

https://twitter.com/TheRealLJS/statuses ... 1277302785


lol If they are not involved in the ARG, they are in for SO much Mind Screw...

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:41 pm
by RotavatoR
I'm really sorry for ruining your fun, but I've sent a tweet explaining it :(

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:45 pm
by Sicon112
RotavatoR wrote:I'm really sorry for ruining your fun, but I've sent a tweet explaining it :(


T.T

Re: LJS Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:46 pm
by Sicon112
RotavatoR wrote:I'm really sorry for ruining your fun, but I've sent a tweet explaining it :(


Wait... you tweeted that to LJS too... I hope the GM's just ignore that one.