Main discussion thread

“My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.”

[Refictionalized 10 Dec 2012]

Main discussion thread

Postby Dryunya on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 am

This is the thread where we discuss something that doesn't fit a particular topic. Like everything in their blogs so far.

Romeo is totally rolling with this world already, and how did he even learn about the arrow in the knee? It's outdated beyond being worth mentioned.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Re: Main discussion thread

Postby Goldude on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:32 am

I'm tempted to link him to Through The Fire and Flames.
1st official attempted Spanner In The Works and light in the darkness.
Goldude

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:36 am

OK, first, Dryu, you win everything forever for the lolcats. I seriously cannot find the words to describe how much that is winning. Second, I'm linking him to Two Steps From Hell the MOMENT I get this posted.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:37 am

I know I'm not in position for this, but Everyone has my permission to bombard Romeo with all the shit this world has to offer. That guy is just asking for it. :mrgreen:

...is "2 girls 1 cup" deleted everywhere now? XD
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby VicariousShaner on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:40 am

Somewhere Shakespeare is rolling around in his grave so fast he may actually be causing the Earth to come out of orbit.

Is there any possibility of getting anything useful out of these characters? Other than fucking with them, it seems pretty needless to bother with them.
VicariousShaner

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:41 am

Why is it so funny to pick on the new guy? I never understood that... I mean... Maybe because I was always the new guy... Stop picking on the new guy!!!

Ah, forget it... It's not like you'll listen anyway...
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:42 am

Dryunya wrote:I know I'm not in position for this, but Everyone has my permission to bombard Romeo with all the shit this world has to offer. That guy is just asking for it. :mrgreen:

...is "2 girls 1 cup" deleted everywhere now? XD

I think the last thing we want to do is turn Romeo into one of us. Can't you see that his obsession with the internet is already putting a strain on his relationship with Juliet? On the one hand, that would be awesome. On the other hand, it seems kind of cruel to break up the most famous couple in the world. But on the most important hand, we need to be figuring out ways to get them home, which won't happen if we get him hooked on the internet.
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:43 am

VicariousShaner wrote:Is there any possibility of getting anything useful out of these characters? Other than fucking with them, it seems pretty needless to bother with them.

So far? They're the only ones actively trying to go back. What they've found so far (if anything) could be useful information. But that's all I can think off... And I can't seem to post a single comment on Julliet's blog.
Pixelmage

Postby Dryunya on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:45 am

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:On the other hand, it seems kind of cruel to break up the most famous couple in the world.

It's just because they are in different communities. If we need them to stay together, we just need to introduce Juliet to the stuff that would interest her.
Like the fashion magazines.
:twisted:
Dryunya

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:47 am

Dryunya wrote:
WackyMeetsPractical wrote:On the other hand, it seems kind of cruel to break up the most famous couple in the world.

It's just because they are in different communities. If we need them to stay together, we just need to introduce Juliet to the stuff that would interest her.

I do not like the direction this is going. :roll:
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:48 am

It never ceases to amaze me how I can sound totally different on the internet with so little effort. Go put my comment on Romeo's blog that gives him a rundown on the situation and links to TSFH, and set it next to something from my Gambit Pileup with Shaner. The difference is insane...

Did I even write both of these? :shock:
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 am

The wikipedia conveniently has a compiled list of them.
Boom, headshot. :twisted:
Let's just watch the results. :lol:
Last edited by Dryunya on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dryunya

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 am

Dryunya wrote:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
I'm trying to get the basics out of the way, but no success so far...
(Hello > We're here to help > Mr.A's email)

And people!!!

What are you doing to these kids?!

People!?

Stahp!
Pixelmage

Postby Dryunya on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:51 am

Dryunya

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 am

Dryunya wrote:NO.

Depending on how you look at it, we are either insanely awesome or absolutely horrible as people.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Dryunya on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:54 am

That's called Magnificent Bastard. :gurt:
Dryunya

Postby Goldude on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:55 am

I think I just got Bromeo into Dragonforce.
Last edited by Goldude on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goldude

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:56 am

Goldude wrote:I think I just got Bromeo into Dragonforce.

You rule, mate. Let's see what he says to TSFH.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:58 am

And Pixel told us to stop hazing Romeo... Look what he just told him to do...

He’s kind of the guy who got us all together (I’m with the others too). He’s investigating what is getting people like you over here and how can you go back. Go ahead and email him. Just call him “Unsmiler” like we do and you’ll be fine.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 am

Sicon112 wrote:And Pixel told us to stop hazing Romeo... Look what he just told him to do...

He’s kind of the guy who got us all together (I’m with the others too). He’s investigating what is getting people like you over here and how can you go back. Go ahead and email him. Just call him “Unsmiler” like we do and you’ll be fine.

COULDN'T RESIST! I mean, I tried too... but...
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:01 am

Pixelmage wrote:COULDN'T RESIST! I mean, I tried too... but...

Hey, man, it's OK. It may feel weird for a while, but eventually you will be trololoing along with the rest of us!
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Goldude on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 am

Sicon112 wrote:
Pixelmage wrote:COULDN'T RESIST! I mean, I tried too... but...

Hey, man, it's OK. It may feel weird for a while, but eventually you will be trololoing along with the rest of us!

Yes, come to the dark side with us. We have cookies.
Goldude

Postby Dryunya on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:10 am

Guys. GUYS. GUYS!!
It's out of character for me, but.

LINK HIM TO TV TROPES.
SERIOUSLY.
EPICEST WINRAR EVERZ! :D :D
Dryunya

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 am

Dryunya wrote:Guys. GUYS. GUYS!!

LINK HIM TO TV TROPES.
SERIOUSLY.

...I'll do it.

Well... Already did it... Hell... I'm going to bed now... I need to sleep...
Last edited by Pixelmage on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:15 am

Dryunya wrote:Guys. GUYS. GUYS!!

LINK HIM TO TV TROPES.
SERIOUSLY.

I considered that. Even though we have a thread, it's not like he will find it, so.... I'd say it's safe to link him there.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Next

Return to [REFIC'D] Romeo & Juliet