Romeo's location

“My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.”

[Refictionalized 10 Dec 2012]

Romeo's location

Postby RotavatoR on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:35 pm

In the Cabal subtopic I have seen speculation that Pyramus may be Romeo. If he is, then it would make sense that he would not tell us his location. And he hasn't. For that matter, neither has Juliet.

What surprises me even more is that we haven't asked them yet. I'm not sure how to handle this though... Should we ask Juliet instead, so Romeo won't be too suspicious?

Anyways, I think it is a bit of (possibly) vital information that we really should go after. Thoughts?
RotavatoR

Re: Romeo's location

Postby Adell on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:37 pm

RotavatoR wrote:In the Cabal subtopic I have seen speculation that Pyramus may be Romeo. If he is, then it would make sense that he would not tell us his location. And he hasn't. For that matter, neither has Juliet.

What surprises me even more is that we haven't asked them yet. I'm not sure how to handle this though... Should we ask Juliet instead, so Romeo won't be too suspicious?

Anyways, I think it is a bit of (possibly) vital information that we really should go after. Thoughts?

Well, if Romeo is Pyramus, he's aware of our forum, which means he'd be aware of an attempt to learn his location. It also has me worried about this Echo at the library. If the speculation is true in some fashion, it may be some form of trap. of course, odds are he 'isn't' romeo, unless that guy's a really good actor.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:38 pm

We might have found Romeo due to his latest post.

EDIT: Semi-ninja'd by Adell.
JackAlsworth

Postby Zup on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:39 pm

We just located Romeo. Baltimore. And I think Pyramus is someone new. The cat said that there were 4 waiting in the shadows. Romeo was already in the daylight, so to speak. And Pyramus would be a really crappy name for him to choose. I just don't buy it.
The wall will fall, if they stay; then we'll fight another day.
Never fear, the tropers here will help the written find their way.
Zup
Meta-Knight

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:40 pm

JackAlsworth wrote:We might have found Romeo due to his latest post.

EDIT: Semi-ninja'd by Adell.

Just remembered that an oriole is the state bird in Maryland, but that's a moot point.

Anyway, why give us the poem if he wanted to be hidden? That's how we found the library in the first place.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby TheJester on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:42 pm

I Really Do Think Romeo Is That Guy. It Makes Total Sense.

I Was Just Talking To The Watchers Today And They Presented An Idea. We Need To Give Romeo Such A Bad Representation Of Our World He Will Want To Go Back And Meet Juliet. Although I rarely Trust The Watchers, It Seems Like A Good Idea.
TheJester

Postby Scarab on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm willing to believe the possibility that he's Romeo, but perhaps we could also consider some other character from Romeo and Juliet? Tybalt, for example (do I have the right character?), was rather into the whole Honour thing, and he DID get worked up in the discussion when he thought his honour was being offended.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Zup on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:47 pm

So, someone pointed out that the Witch's echo and Poirot's echo (or is it Sherlock's?) were both shown in the comic. The witch in the rain, and Poirot with his mask. Is there a corresponding image of Romeo?
The wall will fall, if they stay; then we'll fight another day.
Never fear, the tropers here will help the written find their way.
Zup
Meta-Knight

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Zup wrote:So, someone pointed out that the Witch's echo and Poirot's echo (or is it Sherlock's?) were both shown in the comic. The witch in the rain, and Poirot with his mask. Is there a corresponding image of Romeo?

We're thinking the scene with the woman and the man with the book could indicate the library. Romeo could be reading the book.
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Dryunya on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:45 pm

I thought we thought ( :gurt: ) that she's freaking out over his confession. And that guy could just be a random guy with a book.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Return to [REFIC'D] Romeo & Juliet