fictionalthreat

"If you leave us in peace, we will do you no harm. If you wish to join us, we will set a chair at our table and work to our mutual benefit. If you work against us, we will have no choice but to retaliate."

[RIP Morgan, Erik, and Juan 26 Dec 2012]
[Moriarty refictionalized 16 Dec 2012]

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:02 am

Here's a desperate move:

Should we be able to tell him about the ARG, and everything so far?

On the other hand, we can't trust him with those...
FIRE!
User avatar
The Wild West Pyro
 
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:04 am

The Wild West Pyro wrote:Here's a desperate move:

Should we be able to tell him about the ARG, and everything so far?

On the other hand, we can't trust him with those...

Oh, we can tell him, no problem. Just he's insane and won't believe it. He'll say we're working for the man in the suit and want to stab us to fix the problem. ;)
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
User avatar
Pixelmage
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:11 am

His position implicitly opposes that of the Cabal, and explicitly opposes us and Mr. A.
Why don't we introduce him to the Cat? (Without telling him that Metaneko's also fictional, of course.) I think he's the only one who could make sense of this guy.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby Dryunya on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 am

Guys, leave him alone already. As if there's not enough craziness among ourselves...
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby NeverSlender on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:His position implicitly opposes that of the Cabal, and explicitly opposes us and Mr. A.
Why don't we introduce him to the Cat? (Without telling him that Metaneko's also fictional, of course.) I think he's the only one who could make sense of this guy.


He already knows about the cat.
Marching on together.
User avatar
NeverSlender
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 am
Location: Yorkshire, England

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby Pixelmage on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:25 am

Dryunya wrote:Guys, leave him alone already. As if there's not enough craziness among ourselves...

But more crazy is more fun!
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
User avatar
Pixelmage
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby Scarab on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Dryunya wrote:Guys, leave him alone already. As if there's not enough craziness among ourselves...


Does anybody else think maybe we should try and help the guy? Or at least keep a close eye on him? Before he goes completely over the edge and does something really, really stupid?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby Replica on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Scarab wrote:
Dryunya wrote:Guys, leave him alone already. As if there's not enough craziness among ourselves...


Does anybody else think maybe we should try and help the guy? Or at least keep a close eye on him? Before he goes completely over the edge and does something really, really stupid?

We probably can't help him, but given the situation we really should try and stop him doing something stupid.
User avatar
Replica
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 am

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby Scarab on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Replica wrote:
Scarab wrote:
Dryunya wrote:Guys, leave him alone already. As if there's not enough craziness among ourselves...


Does anybody else think maybe we should try and help the guy? Or at least keep a close eye on him? Before he goes completely over the edge and does something really, really stupid?

We probably can't help him, but given the situation we really should try and stop him doing something stupid.


I would advise this. If there's any way to contact the guy and tell him something along the lines of 'Okay you have made various points here, some of which are accurate, but please calm the fuck down, come over here and let us explain what's going on to you before you try attempting the murder of somebody who doens't even exist on this plain of reality'?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: fictionalthreat

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Pixelmage wrote:
The Wild West Pyro wrote:Here's a desperate move:

Should we be able to tell him about the ARG, and everything so far?

On the other hand, we can't trust him with those...

Oh, we can tell him, no problem. Just he's insane and won't believe it. He'll say we're working for the man in the suit and want to stab us to fix the problem. ;)


Ah.... Those Tinfoil Hats. :gurt:

Anyway, let's try to do it. However we need to find communication with him first.
FIRE!
User avatar
The Wild West Pyro
 
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Previous

Return to The Cabal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest