Moriarty=the Teacher?

"If you leave us in peace, we will do you no harm. If you wish to join us, we will set a chair at our table and work to our mutual benefit. If you work against us, we will have no choice but to retaliate."

[RIP Morgan, Erik, and Juan 26 Dec 2012]
[Moriarty refictionalized 16 Dec 2012]

Moriarty=the Teacher?

Postby Lordxana0 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Okay hear me out here.
1. Moriarty would not have just been sending letters, he would be trying to gather a force of thugs
2. The grammar mistakes and other things like that on the teachers site would draw attention away from the smartest of the Cabal
3. In some stories Moriarty was a learned man who would give lectures at some places. Teacher isn't too far of a jump.
4. If someone were gathering a massive force of evil who else but him?

Implications
1. Moriarty has outgambited Mr. A by making his site look not correct.
2. Any number of normal people around fictionals could be part of the anti-fictional force. The cops that caught Peter, Don Juans fiance could be a sleeper agent ready to kill him if needed. The girls Adam was dating could have been taken out by agents in the restaurant(in order to convince him the Cabal could solve his problems, that way he is close in case of a need to take him out)
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Re: Moriarty=the Teacher?

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm

I really think Moriarty's too arrogant to even fake that level of stupidity.
And I... just don't think it's him. I really don't.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Dryunya on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:12 am

If that's the case, what's his motive? Stay alone? Why?
If he wanted to stay THAT badly, he'd target both us and Joe, not Quixote and Metaneko. And not just with letters. Not to mention that his anti-fictional army would kill him if they found out about his nature.

I say that theory makes no sense.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Lordxana0 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:14 am

Dryunya wrote:If that's the case, what's his motive? Stay alone? Why?
If he wanted to stay THAT badly, he'd target both us and Joe, and not just with letters. Not to mention that his anti-fictional army would kill him if they found out about his nature.

I say that theory makes no sense.

I couldn't guess his motivation. Maybe to have a hand up on everyone else? Maybe so he has an army? Idk just seemed to link together. Could also be he wants to kill a fictional so we can't fix the wall but doesn't want other people to realize it was him.
Who you going to call? ME!
Lordxana0

Postby Dryunya on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:27 am

I'll just shove the whole thing into the Epileptic Forest, never to bring it up again. г_г
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:29 am

Dryunya wrote:I'll just shove the whole thing into the Epileptic Forest, never to bring it up again. г_г

I'll help you.

( Starts driving theory into Slender Man forest. When the sun is shining.)
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Return to The Cabal