Cabal Contact

"If you leave us in peace, we will do you no harm. If you wish to join us, we will set a chair at our table and work to our mutual benefit. If you work against us, we will have no choice but to retaliate."

[RIP Morgan, Erik, and Juan 26 Dec 2012]
[Moriarty refictionalized 16 Dec 2012]

Re: Cabal Contact

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:45 pm

well, here is my respons
Miss Fey,

I wasn't trying to appease my inner guilt. I was asking you, nicely, about the things you liked back in your story. If you want to know, I was going to write you freedom. As in, I was going to do my best, to give you the free will you desire, and the man you love.

I apologize for my tone, but I was being as polite as I could.

As for determining your own fate, madam, I honestly couldn't care less about you and your fate. You have control of your life, and what are you doing with it? Are you helping people in need? Are you going and experiencing all the world has to offer? Or are you greedily holding onto your old wounds, and refusing to grow?

and another thing, I believe you stopped reading about halfway through and missed the part where I stated I identified with you. I honestly want to help you be happy, and I am working the best I can, and you reply with THIS? Of all the things to do, you try to upset someone who has been trying to be an ally.

and for yet another thing, to be perfectly clear. I don't want to send you across the wall.. I wanted you to stay here, and to be happy here.

If you are unclear on my position, I highly suggest that you ask me my position, instead of responding with an instant anger.
Elisabeth

and yes, I was VERY angry when I wrote this.
Here is her response,
Dearest Elizabeth,

There was very little I liked back in my story. There is no way I can be with the man I love except here. I’m sorry for being short, I understand you were trying to be nice and I appreciate it, but it won't work. The world I come from is at odds with me, and a good story won't be able to portray me as able to fit in with it. The best I can hope for is, what? Taking over Arthur's kingdom? Killing him? Because that is not how the story works. Even if I did that, it wouldn't be a happy ending for me. His people would never become mine, and they would eventually find a way to kill me. Those "old wounds," as you call them, will continue to be open and bleeding until the wall is sealed with me on this side of it.

I would love to stay here and be happy here, as I wish to believe you truly want for me. I would say that I am, in fact, not refusing to grow. In fact, I have learned quite a lot in my time here. And I believe I am helping people in need. Don Juan, Erik, James...they are all in need. They need to stay here. They cannot go back to their stories. Do you know that two of them end their stories dead? Don Juan remembers hell. James remembers falling from that waterfall. This world is literally giving them new life, and your group wants to send them back to their graves before they have the chance to "go and experience all the world has to offer?"

If you truly wish for me to stay here and be happy here, we would not be speaking of refictionalization. We would be discussing how to retrieve the last wall pieces and how to keep our echoes from falling into the wrong hands. I would truly love to have that conversation with you, if that is what you also want.
Sincerely,

Morgan

so yeah... still a little angry. XD
eli_gone_crazy

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:46 pm

oh and this was sent directly afterwards,
I really do not wish you to feel I am irredeemably angry with you when your intentions are clearly good, so I will say this. Yes, I have seen dragons. If I had had the ability to take a picture back in my story (and to bring that photograph here), I would show you. They are far more clumsy that one would think.

Sincerely,

Morgan

^_^ there were dragons there!
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Scarab on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Morgan has replied to my last, in retrospect rather foreboding, email with this.

Morgan wrote:Dearest Sarah,
I wish I did. I truly do – I find it as unnerving as you. Given time, maybe I will be able to find a way I could help, but time is not something I appear to have.
Sincerely,
Morgan

I replied in turn with:

Scarab wrote:Morgan,
Yes, well... if it helps any, that makes two of us. We don't have much time left for... anything, really.
I'm really not sure what the right thing to do it here, but I fear we might be about to experience something regarding the wall's collapse, and whatever it is it won't be good. We're all kind of bracing ourselves a little.
Sarah
PS: Uh sorry about... well. The comments from the others. I don't think they meant any harm.

...Yeah, I'm not exactly helping with the foreboding thing.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Latest email from me.
Pixelmage wrote:Dear Morgan,

I decided to warn you that I just shared an idea with the Metaguard, to post the refics stories of the Cabal openly on our forums. In random threads and all that. My reasoning is that secrecy inside our group is harmful to it and such a measure could, perhaps make you unwilling to track our every move.

I still wish to keep open communications, but on a more balanced term, as opposed to the cabal knowing everything we do while we know only the little you are willing to share. Perhaps such a measure is insufficient to force you to take that step, but it is still an attempt by me to make a better environment for our side to work in.

~Pixelmage

The reply:
Morgan wrote:Dearest Filipe,
Seeing how you don’t yet have my second Echo, and the Tyrant has to approve the stories for them to work, for now I suppose that will appear as a bunch of blank posts.
But thank you for the notice.
Sincerely,
Morgan
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby narrativedilettante on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 am

An email to me, sent before I retrieved the Echo from the Omni hotel.

Morgan wrote:Dearest Robynne,

I have to say, I am… heartbroken. Looking back, I don’t know what more I could have done or said to convince you that this is the wrong course of action. I’ve poured my heart out, we’ve been honest and open -- we have even stuck to our agreement and not persued the pieces on our own, even those in our immediate area. Yet still, at the behest of the Tyrant, we are viewed as a problem to be overcome rather than as people to be respected and protected.

I am fully aware of how this situation came about – your friends and the detectives blackmailed Don Juan in order to get this leverage on us. Juan’s betrayal stings, but I understand why he did so – my position being closer to his, now, beginning to feel the true threat of the abyss, I can see why he would sink to such depths. He is a fool, however. Your friends are just going to betray him anyway, rip him from his wife and throw him back to hell. I hope you can live with this.

You speak of balance, but what you are considering now is pushing the situation over the brink. I suppose all I can do is plea, one last time. I beg of you, do not retrieve my Echo, or the echoes of the others. Maybe it is already too late for that – but know that however you justify your actions to yourself, we’d rather die in this world than be forced back into our old ones. At least then our fate would be our choice.

Till next we meet,

Morgan

My response, sent after I retrieved the Omni Echo.

narrativedilettante wrote:Dearest Morgan,

I don't know whether you will read this. The Echo I retrieved yesterday did not belong to you but to James. You may still avoid correspondence for fear of inadvertently exposing James to his refictionalization story. And though I have not retrieved your Echo yet, there is a chance I may still do so, for I will be near San Francisco soon.

My personal feelings do not play much of a role in my decisions now. I've grown to like you a great deal, and I'd prefer not to refictionalize you. I'd like you to stay here. But I don't know whether you can. Given the circumstances, I don't want to cut off the possibility of refictionalization. Even if we never use it, the option should be open. I know you feel differently, but this is the decision I've made.

The situation is desperate, for all of us. You are desperate to stay here, to the extent that you'd risk the world for your freedom. I'm desperate to protect the world, to the extent that I'd risk needlessly imprisoning people. There is not sufficient time nor sufficient detachment to make reasoned decisions.

I tend to follow my mind, rather than my heart. This can make me cold, and some think me heartless. Sometimes I have a hard time living with my actions. This is one of those times.

I'm sorry.

Sincerely,

Robynne
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Remember the Metaverse Model and that we figured we're as fictional as any fiction is to us when seen from a layer above? Well... This prompts another attempt.

Pixelmage wrote:Dear Morgan,

After some debate upon the nature of this crisis, we have come to analyse our Metaverse Model, as I'm sure you're aware we use it for guidance, and we have drawn certain conclusions that make a counterpoint to one of your main reasons to stay in this world.

You keep insisting that this world offers you the free will that you never had in your story; but, sadly, that could not be farther from the truth. What, ultimately, separates our world from your own? Nothing but a question of time and space. We are as story-bound as you-- as, essentially, fictional as you. You can no more control your own destiny here than you could in your original story; the only difference is that the illusion here is more powerful, which makes the ensuing disillusionment all the harsher.

We have no more freedom from our narrative drive to send you back to where you came from than you do to be exactly who you really are, as there is no real choice in the matter.

I implore you to accept your "sentence" to your own story, because there, at least, you can exercise some influence, albeit small, over your fate, by influencing our choices in writing it; here you cannot do even that. There, at least, you will know the illusion you are party to; There, at least, you will know the illusion you are party to; here, you will be forever tormented by the deception, forever convinced that your actions have meaning when really they have none.

We have no choice but to live in this world of no freedom, to falsely imbue our preordained going-through-the-motions with substance. You at least have the option to fool yourself once more. For the sake of those of us poorer than yourself, I beg you to allow us to send you back.

~Pixelmage

Awaiting reply. :?
Pixelmage

Postby narrativedilettante on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 am

Morgan wrote:Dearest Robynne,
I heard, and I saw.
I am disappointed, but sadly not surprised.
Of course, I will fight your efforts with everything I have. It truly is unfortunate – I believe we could have helped each other in the days to come.
Sincerely,
Morgan
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 am

Here is the reply.
Of course it didn't work. That much was practically foregone. :geek:
But as to the counter argument... I'll let you form your own opinions.
Morgan wrote:Dearest Filipe,

Pardon me, but I am about to say something you will not like to hear. I apologize in advance.

I believe your metaverse model is flawed. And, seeing as how I have lived in both worlds, I believe I would know more about it than the Metaguards.

It does not appear to account for things like my not having a single author. It's easy to live linearly when your canon is not being constantly invented and reinvented and reimagined. I do not have a keeper for my canon. That means I live through various events in different ways because of differing interpretations.

Assuming that you have your own author, for you, is not something that can be proven. Perhaps should you ever go through to the world your author inhabits, you can then come back and tell me that you do not have free will in this world. That is the position I find myself in currently.

However, again, I know exactly what a lack of free will feels like. It is as though a magnet is chained to your heart. You are weighed down, and pulled in one direction against your will due to another forcefully leading you around. You cannot fight it, because it is as much of an outside force as it is an internal one. No matter how hard you struggle, and you do, you cannot free yourself.

Perhaps that is how you feel here. If that is the case, I apologize. It is not how I feel. I am living without this magnet around my heart for the first time in my many, many years. I am not bound to my story, to my narrative, even to my backstory. I am able to choose my own course, without interference. Of course, you have shown that you will not trust my word alone, so if you want to verify, ask the cat. Though I notice there's much you don't ask him about.

Now that the location of my echo may be exposed, I find myself more compelled to act. I will forge my own story, with my own hand, here. Any attempt to write it for me will be less than appreciated, and may force me to act more rashly.

Morgan

I think we can all agree on one thing though... We should ask Metaneko more stuff. He deserves more screetime. ;)
Pixelmage

Postby RotavatoR on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:27 pm

RotavatoR wrote:Dear Morgan,

I want to thank you very much for your quick reply. I have a second question, one regarding the danger that Mr A said is hiding behind the fourth wall: Do you believe him? And if so, why do you suddenly have reason to trust him?

And then a question about Long John Silver's mission (I would understand if you do not wish to answer it, but I am merely curious): Does it have to do with the danger behind the Wall?

Greetings,
RotavatoR

Morgan wrote:Dearest Rotavator,

There are a number of dangerous things behind the wall. That is fact. I see no reason to stop believing something just because the Tyrant now finds evidence of it too. The real danger has always been leaving the wall open so that they can cross, yet so many metaguards are determined to focus on sending us back instead. At this point, I am resigned to the fact that some will always demonize us. I’m trying my hardest not to demonize in return, but a few recent posts about Don Juan's refictionalization story were… disturbing, to say the least, and emphasized all my fears about the process.

Long John has already returned from his mission – he unfortunately failed to find what he was looking for. On a side note, because I know some will be curious, I plan to talk to him about the possibility of “communication with Gulliver” within the next few days.

Sincerely,
Morgan
RotavatoR

Postby Tohrinha on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:07 pm

It's been a while since Morgan replied to me, so I sent off this:

Tohrinha wrote:Morgan,
I'm sorry for this rather irrelevant email, but you have not replied to my emails for several days, which is unusual for you. I'm just sending this to ensure that you are indeed receiving them. Please reply if you read this.
Thank you,
Tohrinha

Morgan wrote:Dearest Tohrinha,
I’m sorry, it’s been a rather stressful period for me, with Don Juan’s betrayal.
I have in fact been receiving your emails and have appreciated every one of them.
I’m sorry I have not written up a response.
Sincerely,
Morgan

Thank you for the reassurance. I wasn't terribly pleased when Don Juan was captured by the detectives. Although I am quite angry at him for manipulating and probably deeply traumatizing one of my countrymen and his family, I realize that they put him in a very indelicate situation -- either be refictionalized immediately, or give up the locations of your echoes. I hope that this sort of situation does not happen again.
Respectfully,
Tohrinha
Postscript. I know that you don't have a taste for our music. I found a traditional Welsh song recently, though. I thought you might be interested in it: "Suo Gan, A welsh traditional tune" (sic), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGxaRXDCMxE.
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby RotavatoR on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm

RotavatoR wrote:Dear Morgan,

I'm sorry for not clarifying what I mean by the "danger behind the Wall". I also understand that almost every story has a villain (some worse than others), but that is not what I meant. What I mean is that characters are leaving their stories, and not arriving at the Wall. Do you believe Mr A when he says that that is happening, and if so, why? Do you have a theory on what may be happening? And does Long John's mission have to do with it?

I wish to clarify how I see my role in all of this: I am not aiding the others at refictionalizing you, the Cabal. However, I do understand the point of view of my fellow Metaguards. They have to decide which group of persons they believe, either you or the Instantiations. Neither of you have any solid evidence, so that means your statements are (at least in my eyes) equally believable. The problem is risk. You want us to let you stay here, in our world. But what if Mr A is right? If you are not refictionalized before the 21st of September and Mr A is right, then our world will stop existing. Reality will be destroyed and it will ultimately dissappear. So I wonder what you would do in our position. You may most likely not be able to relate to our position, but, well... I'm just curious.

But rest assured that I will only attempt to refictionalize that trolling Cat. Which brings me to another question: How do you feel about characters who are not clear on whether they want to be sent back or not? Cheshire, for example, has recently expressed that he enjoys this world, but I think he might change his mind about that, just like he does every second. Do you feel he should be sent back? And if so, is that because of him interfering with your Pheeble chats?

Also, could I ask you in what way you are able to have Silver communicate with Gulliver? Mr A has said that this is completely impossible... In what way do you envision Gulliver and Long John communicating? Would John be able to communicate with Gulliver while still in this world, or do you suspect them to be able to communicate, even if Long John is refictionalized? And is this promise why he has joined you?

I saw Moriarty get angry when Sherlock was mentioned in the Echo. Does he still bear a grudge towards Holmes, even though he does not see himself as a villain anymore? And if so, could you please try to calm him, and avoid him from trying to harm Holmes?

And my final question, just out of curiosity: What jobs do you have? All of you I mean, not just you personally.

I feel like I am just rambling right now, but I hope you can find the time to answer all of my questions.

Sincerely,
Joeri

I will post my reply once I get it.
RotavatoR

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 pm

so, yet another email to Morgan.
I... I have been loooking for a third option.
No response yet. but, yeah.
So,
we have come to a point in this endeavor. I am sure you are aware of the fact that the guards are beginning to prepare for the worst. It's...disturbing, but I am attempting to reach out with an olive branch.
I wish to ask, if it came down to it, would you be willing to go across the wall, in order to save us?
>< that.. is the most horrible question I have ever asked, and it isn't right or fair or....
anyway, I think I have found a loophole that I can exploit. a bit of a.... open ending. one that grants you your free will.

(also, I give you my word, I will not move ahead with any refic's unless you are comfortable)
My main issue, and one I believe you share, is that I am against sending you back against your will.

again, let me plead your indulgence on this. I am afraid that I am but one writer amidst hundreds.

ugh, this is hard.
either way, I am deeply sorry to bring this to you. It isn't fair to you.

eli
eli_gone_crazy

Postby narrativedilettante on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:52 pm

I figured I'd see if I could get Moriarty's input as to his refic.

The Tyrant has issued a deadline for refictionalization stories for James. I don't know if there will be a way to force him to listen to the story against his will. His ingenuity may serve him well, and I wouldn't be surprised if he avoids any tricks intended to lure him into a position to be refictionalized. However, it's possible that he may fall victim to a refictionalization attempt. I'm beginning to plan for that eventuality.

I don't expect either of you to cooperate. You have made it clear that refictionalizing you is equivalent to imprisoning you. If we are to imprison you, though, I'd prefer to construct the prison with input from the prisoner. If there is anything James would like included in his refictionalization story, I'd be glad to include it, so long as it is within my power. For instance, right now I'm planning for him to orchestrate the death of Sherlock Holmes.

Please convey this message to him. I'm willing to write anything he asks for into his story.

Sincerely,

Robynne
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:34 pm

No comment..
Dearest Elisabeth,

If the time comes that it become apparent that we are the cause of the disturbance, and our banishment is truly necessary for saving this world – then, and only then, will we agree to leave. But as of yet this time has not come, and I don’t believe it ever will.

Until then, I beg that you do not act with haste. As long as we remain, if something threatens the stability of this world, we can help you fight it.

Sincerely,

Morgan
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Tohrinha on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:26 pm

A friend and I somehow began talking about Pix's latest metaverse theory, and . . . she got really interested in it. So I took Qara's suggestion and gave her Morgan's email. She forwarded this to me, since she doesn't have a forum account:
Hi Morgan
One of my friends was trying to explain what she was doing all the time, and we got into a discussion about the physics of what's going on. It's kinda hard, since this hasn't happened before. We don't know what the laws of physics in fiction are. But what ended up happening is my friend showed me the Metaverse Model, where there's a lot of discussion about this.
There's this new theory that when the wall's closed back up, you're destroyed, because you're drops of fiction in a sea of reality and when you lose your support from your universe, you can't stay in this one. It makes a lot of sense, since you're trailing tropes around and whatnot -- you're still connected to fiction. And besides, you'd think two things so different as reality and fiction would have incompatible laws. There are characters that can counteract ENTROPY (Quixote's freaking awesome powers at Rubik's cubes, say).
So, what do you think of this? I mean, closing off the wall would mean cutting off that support. That'd be destroying yourself, and everyone else from fiction who's still here too.
Thanks for listening.
[name]
P.S. Sorry if this is hard to follow. My friends say I babble a lot.
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby Blurred_9L on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:47 am

Blurred_9L wrote:Dear Morgan:

Our greatest fear has come true. The elder god is coming. No time for details. I'm sorry, I will have to refic you. It's nothing personal. I have to protect my friends and my world.

I'm really really sorry.

My deepest apologies

Blurred_9L

And then:

Morgan wrote:Dearest Rodrigo,

So as a great threat arises you decide it is best to send me away instead of ask for assistance. The problem here is not my presence. I can help you, if you give me the chance. But of course, few of you will.

Sincerely,

Morgan

And then...:

Blurred_9L wrote:Dear Morgana:

I'm sorry if my rashness does not considerate your wishes. I'm willing to listen if you have the time. What is it that you can do to help us?

Blurred_9L

And theeeen:

Morgan wrote:Dear Rodrigo,

That will take time to figure out – the situation has only begun to develop. I must first discuss with the other Cabal members.

Sincerely,

Morgan

Finally:

I see, in the meantime, we'll prepare ourselves too. We'll be writing stories to slow down and eventually stop the elder god. I want to trust you, so I guess... I guess I'll leave the idea reficing you for now, but if time comes too close, I might have no other option. I apologize.

Good luck.

Blurred_9L
Last edited by Blurred_9L on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:54 am

so wall breaks

Morgan,

this message must be typed in haste. Our guardian reported back. Cthulhu is coming.
We request your aid. Please respond as soon as convenient.
please hurry

eli

her response
Elisabeth,

It is as I feared. If only you had sealed the wall when you had the chance, we wouldn't have this on our hands. I beg you to listen now – the wall must be closed with haste, it’s the only sure way to prevent him from coming through.
If that fails, however, I will do whatever I can to help. I wonder how many of you will still consider me the largest threat.

Sincerely,
Morgan

my reply
morgan,

though I'd love to have a nice chat and let you gloat; I can't do that atm.
we are mobilizing to find the last pieces of the wall and seal the wall. in the meantime, we could use some assistance.
this is no longer about us versus you.
we need everyone.
can we count on you?

eli

her response
Elisabeth,

I must discuss this with the other Cabal members, I cannot decide for all. But I sincerely hope we will be able to assist.
Take care,

Morgan
eli_gone_crazy

Postby narrativedilettante on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:13 am

I've requested help, as well. No response as yet.

You have said that if something threatens the stability of this world, you would help us fight it. That time has come. As we have feared, Cthulu is approaching reality. I understand if you are ill disposed toward me at the moment. My behavior to you has been reprehensible of late. I do not deserve your help. But I ask: Are you still willing to give it?

I don't know what you could possibly do to help us overcome this threat, but if you can think of anything to do, please don't hesitate.

Sincerely,

Robynne
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Blurred_9L on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Just sent this:

Maybe you already heard your companion Don Juan has been freed. Maybe you already heard Holmes has been returned back to his own world too. Maybe, too, you know of LJS' fate. If you care to share your thoughts you may do so. But that's not the reason I contact you right now. It's been a while since you left to discuss with your friends. Maybe I'm being to impatient and for that I apologize, but we're running out of time here. Have you heard one of us might die in order to stop him? It would be awesome if you could answer soon.

I have no other things to discuss for now. I seem to be in a daze.

Sincerely

Blurred_9L

I'm so angry right now >.<
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby Tohrinha on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Well, I don't know if this will ever reach her, but. . . . :(

I don't know if you'll ever read this message, nor if you will still wish to read it when all is over. But I'd like you to know that I truly respect you, and I've enjoyed our communications. I don't think I know you well enough to consider you a friend, but had we more time, I might have.
I hope you're well.
Tohrinha
Tohrinha
Meta-Knight

Postby Scarab on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:06 pm

In the spirit of what Tohrina said... can't believe I never did this sooner. :(

Scarab wrote:Hey
I thought a while about what to say here, but in the end it all boiled down to the same two words: thank you.
I mean, you helped save the world! If it weren't for what you did, I don't know if we'd all be here now. You knew it was coming, we all did, and you went into there and did what you had to do. Whatever you think of where you came from, know you were all more than any of us ever imagined you'd be, and whatever happened I'm sorry for all the mistakes that led to this.
More than that, you helped protect our friend. We all knew the risks going in as well as you did, sure, but I still don't know what we would've done if anything had happened to him.
I hope you all get better soon and get the chance to read this. You all kicked ass :)
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:13 pm

I would have preferred to wait for the contents of their letters, but it occurs to me that, by that time, it may be too late.

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:My dear Morgan,

When last I wrote, I said I would not contact you again, and I hate to prove myself a liar, but I hate being a hypocrite more.

Much as it pains me to admit to being wrong, I feel it is necessary to do so in this instance. I won't pretend to like you or to trust you, when in honesty I cannot do either yet, but it appears that you helped my friend. Without your aid, and that of your two companions, he may have died.

For that, I thank you. I am in your debt.

Sincerely,
Qara-Xuan
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Previous

Return to The Cabal