Discussion of E-mails to and from the Cabal

"If you leave us in peace, we will do you no harm. If you wish to join us, we will set a chair at our table and work to our mutual benefit. If you work against us, we will have no choice but to retaliate."

[RIP Morgan, Erik, and Juan 26 Dec 2012]
[Moriarty refictionalized 16 Dec 2012]

Re: Discussion of E-mails to and from the Cabal

Postby Pixelmage on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:38 am

Well, I'll post it here. I have asked Mr. A about the possibility for one thing I thought. Of course, this would require the Cabal and Mr. A to agree to it, so there's that issue.

Pixel wrote:Suppose Gurt's team is unable to twart Cthulhu alone. At least Morgan and Erik are capable fighters, would it be possible to intertwine their refictionalization to allow them a brief time in the void to assist the Metaguard Team on their way back to their canon?

On the idea that, perhaps, the would be willing to stand up and fight to defend this world.

cAke wrote:WE HAD NOT CONSIDERED THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE CABAL MIGHT SET ASIDE THEIR SELFISH NEEDS AND REACT TO THE SITUATION AROUND THEM.

WE WILL BRING THIS UP IN OUR NEXT MEETING WITH PRIME.

Evidently, all I got was a maybe. So, no confirmation or denial at the moment. It still refictionalizes the Cabal so that point is moot. But we have to see if they'll agree.

Also, I don't think it should exclude individual refics. Fridge Logic dictates that they'll have to go through the void to go back into fiction, thus, if they go through while Cthulhu is in there it could be possible for them to stop by and help out. It would simply be a question of reficking them in sync with Cthulhus arrival and not refic them in the Cthulhu fic.

If this idea is approved and the Cabal agree, we simply have reinforcements to write into the C!Fic. It's intertwining their refics, making this a part of their continuity. Not making this the refic. I think I didn't really explain it that well before...

Of course, this does not apply only to the Cabal. Ches is already insane, he could scout out the battle field and annoy Big C without a hitch, as long as he keeps his distance. The Witch also has magic powers that should be usable in the void... Why did Dracula go back again? We could certainly use him in this fight plan.

But I repeat, this requires that the characters AND Mr. A agree, so it's just an idea at the moment.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Re: Discussion of E-mails to and from the Cabal

Postby Dryunya on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Maybe someone should ask Morgana about LJS' mission and how he's going to see Gulliver.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Previous

Return to The Cabal