[FOUND] First wall piece

"By their very nature they leave behind Echoes, soft spots where their tropeish behavior weakens the boundary between fiction and reality."

Re: First wall piece

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Okay, I got the wall piece and scanned it. Once I got to the store everything went smoothly. The guy I asked about it knew what I was talking about almost immediately, and didn't hesitate to let me take it.

Mr. Administrator, I prostrate myself before you. I am so, so sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

...If you have a heart, that is.

I'll get pictures up as soon as I can.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby JRPictures on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:10 pm

narrativedilettante wrote:Okay, I got the wall piece and scanned it. Once I got to the store everything went smoothly. The guy I asked about it knew what I was talking about almost immediately, and didn't hesitate to let me take it.

Mr. Administrator, I prostrate myself before you. I am so, so sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Good on you for doing this. We'll deal with the aftermath as it comes.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:20 pm

JRPictures wrote:
narrativedilettante wrote:Okay, I got the wall piece and scanned it. Once I got to the store everything went smoothly. The guy I asked about it knew what I was talking about almost immediately, and didn't hesitate to let me take it.

Good on you for doing this. We'll deal with the aftermath as it comes.

Has it been scanned? I can't wait! :D
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Genndy Oda C.O.G. wrote:Has it been scanned? I can't wait! :D

It has been scanned. It took me to a screen similar to that of the other wall piece, found by Enlil. I can't give you screenshots because I was using a borrowed smartphone. The first screen said something like "Congratulations. You have recovered a piece of the fourth wall. This piece is vital to protecting reality from the incursion of fiction." I know I'm getting it wrong in the particulars. There was a space to enter my name, and then it took me to a screen exactly the same as the one Enlil got, saying "We will make sure you are given all the ... credit ... that you are due."

I'll see if I can get a more accurate transcript to you at some point.

For the moment, I'm copying photos to my computer and it's taking for-freaking-EVER.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby narrativedilettante on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:44 am

Okay, here are the pictures in a set on Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/12986848@N00/sets/72157632200108151/
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Re: [FOUND] First wall piece

Postby Dryunya on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:34 am

Damn, this one looks nice. I'm so envious that I can't betray reality for one of these. :evil:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Re: [FOUND] First wall piece

Postby Krika on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:16 am

Yah, getting to keep those would be sweet.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Location: Usually my dorm, with my laptop. Oh, you meant city? Rochester, in the freezing state of New York.

Previous

Return to Echoes