Adam F

"When I looked around I saw and heard of none like me. Was I a monster, a blot upon the earth from which all men fled and whom all men disowned?" :(

[Refictionalized 25 Nov 2012]

Adam F

Postby Scarab on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Well, holy crud, guys. The witch sent me something entertaining recently in the form of one of the failed resumes for campaign manager.

I think she's sent me the details of a possible member of the Cabal.

You can read the resume here. (Would anybody like it posted here word for word?)

The most important part of this is the link directly to his blog: http://fm.ezblog.twwf.info/

Yeah, you know those suspicions we had about the reasons WHY they might not want to go home? I think some of the answers may lie here. And I'm honestly not sure whether or not this Adam F is a bad guy.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Re: Adam F

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:52 pm

I think you've hit a treasure trove, Scarab! #allmyinternets
Last edited by IslaKariese on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Okay, if it's the first post is there a need to quote the OP?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Scarab on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm

IslaKariese wrote:I think you've hit a treasure trove, Scarab! #allmyinternets

Thank you...

Excuse me, I think I need to go get a drink or something.
Last edited by Scarab on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm

WAIT WHAT?!? :shock:
How did neither me nor Dryu find that blog?!?! :shock:
First post Oct. 4. My sweep was Oct. 9. :o

Anyway. Amazing Scarab!
Last edited by Pixelmage on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:56 pm

NeverSlender wrote:Okay, if it's the first post is there a need to quote the OP?

Okay, you know what? I'm tired. Whether I hit the 'Reply' button or the 'Quote' button should not be the issue, a'ight?
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Scarab on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:57 pm

IslaKariese wrote:Okay, you know what? I'm tired. Whether I hit the 'Reply' button or the 'Quote' button should not be the issue, a'ight?

Yes I too am at that time of the evening where I just don't care which button I use so long as the post gets made.

Whoever this guy is I already feel kinda sorry for him...
Scarab

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:57 pm

My guess: Phantom
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:58 pm

IslaKariese wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:Okay, if it's the first post is there a need to quote the OP?

Okay, you know what? I'm tired. Whether I hit the 'Reply' button or the 'Quote' button should not be the issue, a'ight?

But it's untidy... My OCD...
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby IslaKariese on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:

But it's untidy... My OCD...

*Rolls her eyes and edits her post* There. *grumbles*
IslaKariese

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:00 pm

He's working as an actor. I think this is Angelus' blog.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Scarab on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:00 pm

IslaKariese wrote:*Rolls her eyes and edits her post* There. *grumbles*

And now everybody's happy can we please get back to the topic? CABAL MEMBER, guys!

NeverSlender wrote:He's working as an actor. I think this is Angelus' blog.

Agreed, the initials match, the knowledge of the theatre... perhaps Angelus is the Phantom, too, judging from his talk about hideous scars.
Scarab

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:01 pm

IslaKariese wrote:*Rolls her eyes and edits her post* There. *grumbles*

:D
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:02 pm

I already guessed Phantom. I'm not very familiar with the character, but he matches everything you have all said.

Also, he mentions a twitter. Someone start looking for all twitter tags that might relate to him. Stuff involving plays or phantoms or something. I don't see a direct like or reference to any twitter account on his blog though... Someone comment with a different name from the one you use here and ask for it to see the response.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Do NOT comment all at once. Make sure no one has commented before you do. Also, when dealing with this guy, use a different name. The Cabal are monitoring our site, but damned if I'm gonna make it easy for them.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 pm

The first blog post asks for a name to use. Does anyone think suggesting he use the name Erik is a good idea?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Just for the sake of it.
The litmus test on the IP address matches the other blogs. Not that I needed confirmation, as it came from the witch and all that, but I just wanted to confirm the consistency of the IPs.
Pixelmage

Postby Tyltalis on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:06 pm

I agree with Scion, this sounds a lot like the Phantom.
I've only read the first blog and a half, but I base it off of:
1) "This is a new life, a turning of the page. I…have left my old name behind, there are too many terrible memories associated with it. "
2) "Thankfully it is cold out, affording me an excuse to wear a scarf that covers my face. I did not wish to draw stares."

Also, though this is likely irrelevant, perhaps, if he is the phantom, Angelus might sound fitting as I think in the song from his musical/whatever 'Angel of Music' he reffers to himself as just that. The Angel of music. IIRC, i could be wrong.
Tyltalis

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:06 pm

NeverSlender wrote:The first blog post asks for a name to use. Does anyone think suggesting he use the name Erik is a good idea?

It seems like he's named himself Adam already. Adam F.
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:08 pm

EdwardTheAwesome wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:The first blog post asks for a name to use. Does anyone think suggesting he use the name Erik is a good idea?

It seems like he's named himself Adam already. Adam F.

Yeah but I didn't see him mention that on the blog, so he doesn't know I know. Unless he reads this.

Asking if he wants to be named Erik would confirm it it's the Phantom or not.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby narrativedilettante on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:09 pm

I know people are thinking Phantom, but I can't help thinking Frankenstein's Monster. I mean, he claims to have studied under a doctor in Biological Sciences, is unusually large, and writes about running away from his father instead of staying cooped up in a castle.

I'm not too familiar with Frankenstein, though, so I can't be sure.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 pm

narrativedilettante wrote:I know people are thinking Phantom, but I can't help thinking Frankenstein's Monster. I mean, he claims to have studied under a doctor in Biological Sciences, is unusually large, and writes about running away from his father instead of staying cooped up in a castle.

Also possible, but he doesn't seem to have problems interacting with people and surely they'd react to his appearance?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 pm

narrativedilettante wrote:I know people are thinking Phantom, but I can't help thinking Frankenstein's Monster. I mean, he claims to have studied under a doctor in Biological Sciences, is unusually large, and writes about running away from his father instead of staying cooped up in a castle.

It actually does match too... I read the original novel recently so I know you have a point there...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Tyltalis on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:13 pm

bah, ninja'd!
I think Frankenstein would be a better guess as he described himself as 'young' (recently created?), his dad having worked in biology stuff, him having great strength, him being large, him wanting friends and well, Adam F. F for Frankenstein?
Tyltalis

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Tyltalis wrote:I think Frankenstein would be a better guess as he described himself as 'young' (recently created?), his dad having worked in biology stuff, him having great strength, him being large, him wanting friends and well, Adam F. F for Frankenstein?

As well as "Adam" being the name of the first man. "First F(rankenstein)"?
Pixelmage

Next

Return to [REFIC'D] Adam Frankenstein