Adam F

"When I looked around I saw and heard of none like me. Was I a monster, a blot upon the earth from which all men fled and whom all men disowned?" :(

[Refictionalized 25 Nov 2012]

Re: Adam F

Postby StarWarsMonkey on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:15 pm

do we have a new POI, then?
StarWarsMonkey

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:15 pm

However, he says he left his old NAME behind. Frankenstien's Monster never had a name.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 pm

The blog is called "Fire!" Wasn't the monster scared of fire?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Tyltalis on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 pm

I think he was scared of fire and he said that when he thinks about it (posting his info on the net) that that is scary too

and as Scion said, he was Frankenstein's Monster, maybe that was the name he left behind?
Last edited by Tyltalis on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyltalis

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Sicon112 wrote:However, he says he left his old NAME behind. Frankenstien's Monster never had a name.

NeverSlender wrote:The blog is called "Fire!" Wasn't the monster scared of fire?

Don't burn our hopes like that guys. :oops:

I'm not sure myself which one he fits better... We should tweet Mr. A for confirmation though, if only for protocol.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Scarab on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Aaaaand his new post just went up.

Okay now I REALLY feel sorry for him. Sure seems like Frankenstein's Monster to me. Damn it, the Phantom I could've handled, but...
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Yup, I'm going with the monster.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm leaning towards Frank here... Too much of a woobie to be the Phantom.
Pixelmage

Postby Tyltalis on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 pm

I agree, it seems even more like Frankenstein's Monster.
It’s okay though, I’m used to it, I get stares all the time. It’s always either my size or my skin, usually followed by hushed whispers pointing.

Also, whoever he is, he's in Chicago.
Tyltalis

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 pm

His new post mentions a woman named Sandy who was also mentioned in Holmes' latest post.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Pixelmage on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Confirmed. As PoI at least, not the identity.
@PixelmageLezard AN EXCELLENT FIND. THE SLOW RATE OF NEW POI DISCOVERIES SUGGESTS YOU HAVE LOCATED ALL, OR NEARLY ALL, OF THOSE WHO CROSSED.

Ed, we'll need a new section.
Last edited by Pixelmage on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pixelmage

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Pixelmage wrote:I'm leaning towards Frank here... Too much of a woobie to be the Phantom.

I am now calling him Frank. Thank you, I was just wondering how the hell I was going to refer to him from now on...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

NeverSlender wrote:His new post mentions a woman named Sandy who was also mentioned in Holmes' latest post.

But... Holmes is in NY...right? :?
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

So uh, it sounds like he's calling himself Adam. Do I put him in as Adam or as Frankenstein's Monster? The latter is both the most informative and the most insensitive.
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
NeverSlender wrote:His new post mentions a woman named Sandy who was also mentioned in Holmes' latest post.

Yeah but it's a bit of a coincidence isn't it? She could have travelled.
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 pm

EdwardTheAwesome wrote:So uh, it sounds like he's calling himself Adam. Do I put him in as Adam or as Frankenstein's Monster? The latter is both the most informative and the most insensitive.

I vote Frank. :D :D

Actually, you should probably list him under Adam for now, but make it so it's obvious who we think he is.

(Just in case he gets to this site, I don't want to call him a monster prematurely...)
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby StarWarsMonkey on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:

i don't know if the one steve rule applies to real life
StarWarsMonkey

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Wasn't there an Eddie you guys thought I was? There can be multiple women named Sandy. My aunt's name is Sandy >.>
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:28 pm

EdwardTheAwesome wrote:So uh, it sounds like he's calling himself Adam. Do I put him in as Adam or as Frankenstein's Monster? The latter is both the most informative and the most insensitive.

How about Adam Frankenstein?
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:28 pm

NeverSlender wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:

She is a hotel attendant in NY, and that's a regular job. Unless she flew out to Chicago overnight JUST to be in this specific play and a LOCAL playhouse...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby NeverSlender on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Either we're being trolled or someone has trouble thinking up names...
Marching on together.
NeverSlender

Postby Sicon112 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:28 pm

NeverSlender wrote:

How about Adam Frankenstein?

Perfect.

I still like Frank, though.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby StarWarsMonkey on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 pm

EdwardTheAwesome wrote:Wasn't there an Eddie you guys thought I was? There can be multiple women named Sandy. My aunt's name is Sandy >.>

oh my god your aunt is hanging out with sherlock?
StarWarsMonkey

Postby Scarab on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Sicon112 wrote:

I vote Frank. :D :D
Actually, you should probably list him under Adam for now, but make it so it's obvious who we think he is.
(Just in case he gets to this site, I don't want to call him a monster prematurely...)

Doesn't sound very much like a monster to me.
If that's his identity then it's fully obvious why he doesn't want to go back. He has a hard enough time being accepted HERE.

NeverSlender wrote:Either we're being trolled or someone has trouble thinking up names...

Can it be both?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Scarab on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:34 pm

It also dawns on my his ezblog name is FM. We probably should've figured that out sooner.
Scarab

PreviousNext

Return to [REFIC'D] Adam Frankenstein