Dating

"When I looked around I saw and heard of none like me. Was I a monster, a blot upon the earth from which all men fled and whom all men disowned?" :(

[Refictionalized 25 Nov 2012]

Re: Dating

Postby The Finch on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:06 pm

NOOOOOOOO-

Finch.exe has encountered an error and needs to close
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby Chief Wakamakamu on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Well, sounds like he posted his ad already... which means we have a new echo, right?
Chief Wakamakamu
Meta-Knight

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Yep. Looks like the Echo should be there.

I left a response on the blog, but didn't say much of importance.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:12 pm

I've been searching the craigslist for his ad. Searching through the men seeking women in the Chicago area. Must go clean my brain with bleach now. :shock:
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:16 pm

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:I've been searching the craigslist for his ad. Searching through the men seeking women in the Chicago area. Must go clean my brain with bleach now. :shock:

There is a reason I didn't actually go look for it...
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Scarab on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:18 pm

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:I've been searching the craigslist for his ad. Searching through the men seeking women in the Chicago area. Must go clean my brain with bleach now. :shock:

You have gone farther today than should ever be asked of anyone. Be proud. Here's some bleach and a cupcake.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Scarab wrote:

You have gone farther today than should ever be asked of anyone. Be proud. Here's some bleach and a cupcake.

Thanks. *Takes cupcake and bleach*

Oh, look! I found it: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/m4w/3364687452.html
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Scarab wrote:

Can I have some bleach for my earlier search, before he put it up, please? I'm still suffering the ill effects.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Good work, Wacky! Your sacrifices for our cause shall not be forgotten! In fact, I may go add them as a trope to your character sheet shortly.

Anyhow, Adell, could ya add this to the What We Know section so we can keep an eye on it?
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Guyshane on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:46 pm

No one deserves a punishment that sever
I say we nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure.
Guyshane

Postby Dryunya on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:06 am

While I did expect this ad plotline advance, I didn't really expect him to post a real ad. While no one probably cares about ads like these (right?), there's a chance that somebody completely unrelated to the game will come. I wonder how they would react in that case. :gurt:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby JackAlsworth on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:07 am

Dryunya wrote:While I did expect this ad plotline advance, I didn't really expect him to post a real ad. While no one probably cares about ads like these (right?), there's a chance that somebody completely unrelated to the game will come. I wonder how they would react in that case. :gurt:

The only explanation I can think of is that they actually had someone at that address this evening.
JackAlsworth

Postby Dryunya on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:16 am

That's pretty much implied. I mean what if both his plot-dictated date and some random girl come? :P
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby JackAlsworth on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:18 am

Dryunya wrote:That's pretty much implied. I mean what if both his plot-dictated date and some random girl come? :P

This is my personal headcanon until Adam contradicts it.
JackAlsworth

Postby Endless Sea on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now people are dying. Also, conspiracy theories.

Yayz.

...back to the chat
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.

RP news: Power Play and Sunset Drift are open for business! Bound by Faith may need a while to finish, though.
Endless Sea

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 pm

At this point, I officially facefault and give up on the big picture.
Is that fucking cabal everywhere, or what? There are 4 (FOUR!) of them, and yet they seem to royally screw us everywhere possible. I don't even. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
Dryunya

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Well, all we need is one with Adam, one with Don, one (POSSIBLY BUT NOT NECESSARILY) in New York-- and everything else was accomplished online.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Now working on the situation, folks. We need more info, so I'm getting us some, with the help of Qara.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] Adam Frankenstein