Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

"Wendy, Wendy, when you are sleeping in your silly bed you might be flying about with me saying funny things to the stars."

[Refictionalized 7 Dec 2012]

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Ah, Ace Attorney. The closest thing most people have to knowing actual court procedure.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
User avatar
Genndy Oda C.O.G.
 
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:38 pm
Location: [REDACTED], MI

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:10 am

OK, so we should really probably use this information somehow to help out Pan. I'm not sure it would gain us anything to link the echo to the attorney, as some have suggested, and if we linked it publicly we may disadvantage ourselves. Remember, the prosecution can and will be reading the FB page. It's standard procedure.

So, I cam up with an idea that is probably not gonna work, but hey, it's worth a shot for now. I'm getting Qara to message Mr. A and request he get an agent in the general area to provide false testimony. Yes, that IS illegal, but hey, the court Pan is in is BS anyhow. Might as well BS to help the innocent. Basically, we get Mr. A to send an agent who has no alibi for that time, then have him testify that he was walking by the room with the door ajar, and heard the conversation. He uses the information gleaned from the echo to know things that he otherwise could not have known and the court accepts the evidence.

There we go. However, I suspect that this won't work. Most likely thing is that A just says that he doesn't have an agent around or something. I got nothing better to do with a few minutes of my time, though, so hey, why not?
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:29 am

Sicon112 wrote:OK, so we should really probably use this information somehow to help out Pan. I'm not sure it would gain us anything to link the echo to the attorney, as some have suggested, and if we linked it publicly we may disadvantage ourselves. Remember, the prosecution can and will be reading the FB page. It's standard procedure.

So, I cam up with an idea that is probably not gonna work, but hey, it's worth a shot for now. I'm getting Qara to message Mr. A and request he get an agent in the general area to provide false testimony. Yes, that IS illegal, but hey, the court Pan is in is BS anyhow. Might as well BS to help the innocent. Basically, we get Mr. A to send an agent who has no alibi for that time, then have him testify that he was walking by the room with the door ajar, and heard the conversation. He uses the information gleaned from the echo to know things that he otherwise could not have known and the court accepts the evidence.

There we go. However, I suspect that this won't work. Most likely thing is that A just says that he doesn't have an agent around or something. I got nothing better to do with a few minutes of my time, though, so hey, why not?


I'm assuming this won't work, mostly because, as you say, Mr. A probably won't go along with it. However, if it did work, I'm worried it would put us in a worse position than we've been in. The prosecutor might go after the fake witness, find/create evidence that the witness wasn't in the correct place to overhear the conversation, and have a new weapon to attack Pan's case with. (Not that it would make much difference, as he's pretty much slaughtering Pan already.)
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Dryunya on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:46 am

Pan's reassembled vid. Just as planned. :gurt:
Lifetime is 30 days, so I think Ed should post it on WTF channel or something. After that, feel free to show it to the attorney.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby JRPictures on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 am

Dryunya wrote:Pan's reassembled vid. Just as planned. :gurt:
Lifetime is 30 days, so I think Ed should post it on WTF channel or something. After that, feel free to show it to the attorney.


Fantastic job. Have a lime :gurt:
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.


INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
JRPictures
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Dryunya on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:52 am

I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby S_o_S on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 am

Dryunya wrote:Pan's reassembled vid. Just as planned. :gurt:
Lifetime is 30 days, so I think Ed should post it on WTF channel or something. After that, feel free to show it to the attorney.


Way to go Dryu! Dryu for Lime Tier.
Not a distress call. Honest.
User avatar
S_o_S
 
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby narrativedilettante on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:50 am

Yay! The reassembled video looks conclusive enough to me. No reasonable person would think Pan is throwing that girl off the bridge. Then again, from what we've seen so far the judge and the jury don't act much like reasonable people.

But this is good. The prosecution's job will be somewhat harder now.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Dryunya on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 am

I think they are not even trying to forge it hard enough. I could do a better job. :)
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Scarab on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Dryunya wrote:I think they are not even trying to forge it hard enough. I could do a better job. :)


Peter is kinda adorable :( We really need to get this guy home before reality decides to go and break the cutie, guys.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Great job on the video. That should help Pan for sure. Did anybody pass it along to the attorney yet?
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
User avatar
WackyMeetsPractical
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:51 pm

DRYU HAS BECOME A PUPPY! WELCOME TO PUPPYNESS!
And seriously, great job on reassembling that video.

...
Dryunya wrote:Pan's reassembled vid. Just as planned. :gurt:
Lifetime is 30 days, so I think Joe should post it on WTF channel or something. After that, feel free to show it to the attorney.


Then I can link the attorney. Or I can link him your temp file, since Joe might have a lot on his hands atm before he can put it up.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Blurred_9L on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Then I can link the attorney. Or I can link him your temp file, since Joe might have a lot on his hands atm before he can put it up.


So, did Qara already sent the video? I can send this one throught private message too, if you need that.
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
User avatar
Blurred_9L
 
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Dryunya on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:24 pm

The video hasn't been sent yet. I think we should wait a little more. Because I don't want to make one more dead link on the internet.
(Also, you know it's not going anywhere, especially now that the GMs know we are done with it. ;) )
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Dryunya wrote:The video hasn't been sent yet. I think we should wait a little more. Because I don't want to make one more dead link on the internet.
(Also, you know it's not going anywhere, especially now that the GMs know we are done with it. ;) )


The sooner we do this, the better. I don't feel comfortable just sitting on this knowing how much trouble Pan is in right now.
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
User avatar
WackyMeetsPractical
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Blurred_9L on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:48 pm

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:
The sooner we do this, the better. I don't feel comfortable just sitting on this knowing how much trouble Pan is in right now.


I agree, but if the GMs already noticed then there's no problem. If you need to send it, just tell me then.
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
User avatar
Blurred_9L
 
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Maybe PM it to Joe specifically asking him to post it, then? I know we can assume he's seen it here, but if he's got a lot to deal with right now he might not remember to get around to it without the request and link sitting handily in his inbox.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Blurred_9L on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Maybe PM it to Joe specifically asking him to post it, then? I know we can assume he's seen it here, but if he's got a lot to deal with right now he might not remember to get around to it without the request and link sitting handily in his inbox.


I'll be getting that done then. Then we'll just have to wait, like always :p

Edit: I've sent the message. I'm pretty sure somebody already mentioned in Pan's Facebook page that we have the video, but should we sent another message to his lawyer in case he needs it?
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
User avatar
Blurred_9L
 
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:58 am

...Well, looks like someone's already linked it. Or is that Jane person you, Blur? (or... I think I've seen that name on the forum before? but not much.)

(It's kind of annoying to have Metaguards who post a lot on the character blogs/facebook/with elephants but not on the forums, because that makes it harder to coordinate who's saying what. Jane Locke, if you're reading this, please come drop by more often! But thanks for linking Dryu's findings to the attorney.)
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Blurred_9L on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:...Well, looks like someone's already linked it. Or is that Jane person you, Blur?


I'm going to pretend I didn't read that... >.<
By the way, no, it's not me.
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
User avatar
Blurred_9L
 
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby JLocke on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Looking for someone? :roll:

Sorry guys, I should have posted here before, but I don't really have much time on my hands. I usually watch the blogs and the timeline. Besides, no harm done, right? :mrgreen:
Sightless eyes
User avatar
JLocke
 
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby H22 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 pm

In a minute or two, Morgan will 'officially' have the video. I mean, she does read the forums, does she not? See Cabal Contact for my full email.
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22
 
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:42 am

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:26 pm

JLocke wrote:Looking for someone? :roll:

Sorry guys, I should have posted here before, but I don't really have much time on my hands. I usually watch the blogs and the timeline. Besides, no harm done, right? :mrgreen:


Certainly no harm done. Looks like you did just what we needed. I hear you on the time constraints, Jane. You're welcome around the forums/chatroom whenever you can make it!
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
User avatar
Qara-Xuan Zenith
 
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Terrac1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Genndy Oda C.O.G. wrote:Ah, Ace Attorney. The closest thing most people have to knowing actual court procedure.


Hey give me some credit I am actually studying law. But when it comes to cases that are rigged against the defense this bad, have an incompetent / bribed / stupid judge and an amoral attorney what's the first thing to come to mind?
The demons are Pink, Yellow and Rainbow. No matter where I go they are always there.

Congratulations everyone!
User avatar
Terrac1
 
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Earth-0

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Terrac1 wrote:
Genndy Oda C.O.G. wrote:Ah, Ace Attorney. The closest thing most people have to knowing actual court procedure.


Hey give me some credit I am actually studying law. But when it comes to cases that are rigged against the defense this bad, have an incompetent / bribed / stupid judge and an amoral attorney what's the first thing to come to mind?


Then again, it doesn't really matter how impossible the case is set up to be. Due to Mr. A's actions it is really impossible for Pan to lose at this point, which was really clever of him. Worst case scenario, that loony manages to get the jury on his side because we failed to help out with the evidence, which we already have, and even then all we need to do is point out how many laws were broken and boom,verdict overturned.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to [REFIC'D] Peter Pan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron