Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

"Wendy, Wendy, when you are sleeping in your silly bed you might be flying about with me saying funny things to the stars."

[Refictionalized 7 Dec 2012]

Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Enlil on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Ron Deckland, from the original "Date in Park" video, posted another video that seems to suggest Peter Pan is in Pittsburgh. It can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbd9WtrMB_I&feature=plcp
Enlil
Meta-Knight

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 pm

You just registered an account to post that, didn't you? Welcome. And...

HOW DID WE NOT THINK OF THAT HIVEMIND?!?!
Anyway... Thoughts on this everyone..? I'm not sure where Peter Pan's theories are at the moment...
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Pixelmage wrote:HOW DID WE NOT THINK OF THAT HIVEMIND?!?!

According to youtube, the video was just posted.
But this looks like confirmation of the crazy teacher's claim that Peter Pan's crossed the wall. Should we run that by Mr. A, or first try to find a blog/twitter/something?
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Enlil on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:47 pm

I've been lurking since Joe's first video and registered for a while. I'm just hoping this will lead to an Echo in Pittsburgh that I can grab.
Enlil
Meta-Knight

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:
Pixelmage wrote:HOW DID WE NOT THINK OF THAT HIVEMIND?!?!

According to youtube, the video was just posted.
But this looks like confirmation of the crazy teacher's claim that Peter Pan's crossed the wall. Should we run that by Mr. A, or first try to find a blog/twitter/something?

Sorry, what I meant was, I don't think anyone associated Sparkly > Pan... (it is the same guy who posted that video at least)...
Anyway. Already looking for clues to a blog/twitter/anything.
Pixelmage

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:52 pm

First thing in terms of analisis:
It sounds as if he flyed away from the scene. Humans can't fly, therefore, he is manifesting SOME sort of magic power in here.
Pixelmage

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Pixelmage wrote:First thing in terms of analisis:
It sounds as if he flyed away from the scene. Humans can't fly, therefore, he is manifesting SOME sort of magic power in here.

Actually, it just seems like he jumped out the window. The feed cut off before we could find out if flying was involved.
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 pm

So Fairy dust works, witch magic doesn't.
Interesting. (speaking of magic, did anyone ever find out what was the deal with Quixote's spell?)

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:56 pm

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:
Pixelmage wrote:First thing in terms of analisis:

Actually, it just seems like he jumped out the window. The feed cut off before we could find out if flying was involved.

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:So Fairy dust works, witch magic doesn't.
Interesting. (speaking of magic, did anyone ever find out what was the deal with Quixote's spell?)

No no no. Wacky is right... We can't really assume anything... But, it is possible that he did fly (why jump out the window and risk breaking a leg?)...
Pixelmage

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:57 pm

He might have thought he could fly, you never know. It could have come as a great surprise to him.
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:58 pm

EdwardTheAwesome wrote:He might have thought he could fly, you never know. It could have come as a great surprise to him.

But he did get to the girl through the window, if he couldn't fly going in, he would know he'd be unable to fly on the way out.
Pixelmage

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Pixelmage wrote:
EdwardTheAwesome wrote:He might have thought he could fly, you never know. It could have come as a great surprise to him.

But he did get to the girl through the window, if he couldn't fly going in, he would know he'd be unable to fly on the way out.

This. Also, did they say how many storeys up that room was? It definitely wasn't the first floor, because the police told Wendy to go downstairs out of the way when she said Pan had gone back to her room.
So if he jumped out and couldn't fly, then he either died and is no longer our problem, or is now in the hospital (and very much our problem, but less immediately so).

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Or they put Wendy in the basement. *shrug*
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Postby Adell on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:
Pixelmage wrote:

This. Also, did they say how many storeys up that room was? It definitely wasn't the first floor, because the police told Wendy to go downstairs out of the way when she said Pan had gone back to her room.
So if he jumped out and couldn't fly, then he either died and is no longer our problem, or is now in the hospital (and very much our problem, but less immediately so).

If he's dead he'd still be a problem! I mean, unless sending his corpse back through the wall is good enough :shock:
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Someone comment asking if there was a follow up story on any news site, programs, or papers.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Someone comment asking if there was a follow up story on any news site, programs, or papers.

Just did... And you all know my real name now.
Pixelmage

Postby Adell on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Pixelmage wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:Someone comment asking if there was a follow up story on any news site, programs, or papers.

Just did... And you all know my real name now.

Ninja'd you. :mrgreen:
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:32 pm

By the way, I also tweeted for Metaneko... He's helping us catch mice since the beginning... I guess he maybe can help with catching a bird this time.
Pixelmage

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Linked Mr. A to the video, since it looked like no one else had done it. He's confirmed it's Peter Pan. He also believes it's the last POI we need to track down. I don't quite believe him. There were so many from the videos Joe showed us that we haven't found.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:34 pm

And confirmed. Not only that, too-- looks like we've got them all!
https://twitter.com/YouHaveFailedUs/status/260915894534950914

Edit: ninja'd.

I'm pretty sure if Mr A says it's the last one, that's the GMs' word that it is. There were probably a lot of red herrings in the videos just to get us interested.
Last edited by Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:35 pm

O_O Peter pan, Wendy, and his shadow.

Wendy sews back on Peter's shadow so he can go back to Never Land.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:35 pm

eli_gone_crazy wrote:O_O Peter pan, Wendy, and his shadow.

Wendy sews back on Peter's shadow so he can go back to Never Land.

Don't think it's the same Wendy from the story.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Adell on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:36 pm

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:Linked Mr. A to the video, since it looked like no one else had done it. He's confirmed it's Peter Pan. He also believes it's the last POI we need to track down. I don't quite believe him. There were so many from the videos Joe showed us that we haven't found.

Cinderalla, the invisible man (or death/slender/whatever) and the Plague Mask guys we're still missing. Maybe these are the only ones that left echoes behind, so the ones I just mentioned aren't as important? I don't know. We still need to find a way to send them back though, right?
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Pixelmage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:36 pm

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:Linked Mr. A to the video, since it looked like no one else had done it. He's confirmed it's Peter Pan. He also believes it's the last POI we need to track down. I don't quite believe him. There were so many from the videos Joe showed us that we haven't found.

Assuming Sparkly = Peter Pan and Wedding Guy = Frank, we still have the Plague Doctors, Mermaid and Cerberus to actually locate. The puppets at least we know where to look for. And we know that Cindy is in NY.
Pixelmage

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Adell wrote:

Cinderalla, the invisible man (or death/slender/whatever) and the Plague Mask guys we're still missing. Maybe these are the only ones that left echoes behind, so the ones I just mentioned aren't as important? I don't know.

I think the Plague mask is supposed to be Adam? He said he wore scarves a lot so people wouldn't be alarmed by his looks.
And Cinderella pretty sure we've already confirmed, we just need to *find* her. She counts as already tracked down for confirmation purposes.

If Mr A didn't say anything about the mermaid, Cerberus, or the puppets, I think they were just to get us interested?

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Next

Return to [REFIC'D] Peter Pan