Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

"Wendy, Wendy, when you are sleeping in your silly bed you might be flying about with me saying funny things to the stars."

[Refictionalized 7 Dec 2012]

Re: Ron Deckland and Peter Pan

Postby Dryunya on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:04 pm

...I posted this link like 2 posts ago. :cry: No one pays attention. :cry:
I hate you, hivemind. When I signed up for this, I was afraid this would happen.

(Ok, i keed.)
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Dryunya wrote:...I posted this link like 2 posts ago. :cry: No one pays attention. :cry:
I hate you, hivemind. When I signed up for this, I was afraid this would happen.

(Ok, i keed.)

My bad. In my defense, it was very well hidden. I see it now.

Anyway, to sum up the chat:
Pyramus loves Meet The Parents. Meanwhile, the rest of the cabal discusses selling Pan out. They removed the audio from the video and it is there wish to protect Pan by putting him in jail, because apparently he was about to walk into a hurricane. They figure that jail is the safest place for him. Well, isn't that nice?

Now to sum up the audio:
There's a lot of screaming and the girl goes into her room and cries. Pan plays with the doll and tries to cheer the girl up. Pan tells the girl that adults get angry but it shouldn't last for long. He makes her feel better and then runs off, without asking the girl to come with him. The girl and the mom make up.
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Chief Wakamakamu on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:16 pm

^interesting to note that Pan was actually running right into a hurricane. Sandy hit New Jersey around the same time that he started heading up there.

Anyway, that message is adorable.
Chief Wakamakamu
Meta-Knight

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Now why doesn't someone privately message PanOnTheRun with the audio? I don't want the people seeing us give the evidence to him. Once he has it, he can figure out what to do with it.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:27 pm

To clarify, the prosecution is already looking at his FB posts. Obviously. It's standard procedure. Therefore, they will know he got the audio from us and get it discounted as evidence. We need to send it to him privately so that he can make a decision on how to go about using it.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Sicon112 wrote:To clarify, the prosecution is already looking at his FB posts. Obviously. It's standard procedure. Therefore, they will know he got the audio from us and get it discounted as evidence. We need to send it to him privately so that he can make a decision on how to go about using it.

I agree. But I'd rather not use my personal Facebook account for this purpose. Somebody else is going to have to do it, and please post on this forum when you do, so we can see that it's done. If you don't see anyone posting that they've done it, don't assume that someone else is going to do it. Just do it and then post so that we all know what the situation is. Normally, I wouldn't feel the need to say all this, but we've had some communication problems recently.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Blurred_9L on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:33 pm

I'll do it for you if you want, just tell me if I should say anything specific.
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Blurred_9L wrote:I'll do it for you if you want, just tell me if I should say anything specific.

Say we have discovered the audio and a chat archive from the people who actually stole it, and surprisingly, the prosecutor was telling the truth. Tell him you will give him more info if he asks, but that you decided to message him privately so that no one would see where he got it for now, and in case the prosecution is watching. Suggest, if he needs some way to confirm the audio is indeed the real thing, getting an impartial lip reader to transcribe the conversation without being shown the audio file. Other than that, just record his response and be ready to relay more info in response to any questions he has.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Blurred_9L on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Alright, guess I'll be the messenger then. I'll post it here before I send it, just to be sure. Hold on until then.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby Blurred_9L on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Here it is:

"We just recovered the audio to the video the prosecution presented. It seems it was stolen, so the prosecution's claim that the audio was lost was actually the truth. We decided to send this message trough private means to try to give us and edge, as it
would be suspicious if somebody suddenly posted the audio on the facebook page. The prosecution migth be checking there for information too.
If you have any questions, we'll be glad to provide you with more information. Also, if you have doubts about the authenticity of the audio, I suggest you find an impartial lip reader who can transcribe the conversation without the need for himto listen to the audio file.
Hope this helps with the case."

Obviously, I'll send the link to the audio too.

Blurred_9L

Postby Sicon112 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Blurred_9L wrote:Here it is:

"We just recovered the audio to the video the prosecution presented. It seems it was stolen, so the prosecution's claim that the audio was lost was actually the truth. We decided to send this message through private means to try to give us and edge, as it
would be suspicious if somebody suddenly posted the audio on the facebook page. The prosecution might be checking there for information too.
If you have any questions, we'll be glad to provide you with more information. Also, if you have doubts about the authenticity of the audio, I suggest you find an impartial lip reader who can transcribe the conversation without the need for himto listen to the audio file.
Hope this helps with the case."

Obviously, I'll send the link to the audio too.

Typos fix'd. Now, to be clear here, I wasn't thinking HE would doubt the audio's authenticity, I was saying the COURT would. It would be the first thing out of the prosecutor's mouth, assuming he could get it listed as evidence. Therefore, swear in a lip reader and have him go over the video without ever knowing what the audio file says. If the transcript he creates matches up...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Blurred_9L on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:02 am

[...]Also, if you think the court might have doubts about the authenticity of the audio, I suggest you find an impartial lip reader who can transcribe the conversation without the need for him to listen to the audio file. That way, in case the prosecution thinks the audio has been forged, you can show the transcript. If it matches up, then the audio is real.

Sorry about the typos.

Blurred_9L

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 am

Blurred_9L wrote:[...]Also, if you think the court might have doubts about the authenticity of the audio, I suggest you find an impartial lip reader who can transcribe the conversation without the need for him to listen to the audio file. That way, in case the prosecution thinks the audio has been forged, you can show the transcript. If it matches up, then the audio is real.

Sorry about the typos.

Not a problem. I'm just like that. XD

Sounds fine. Go ahead and send away.
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Blurred_9L on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:08 am

Sicon112 wrote:
Not a problem. I'm just like that. XD

Sounds fine. Go ahead and send away.

Alright then, I'll wait for the answer and I'll post it as soon as I can.

Blurred_9L

Postby Dryunya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:15 am

Ok. I've stitched the audio and video and cut the relevant part (the recording itself). Considering that we've decided not to make it public, I won't upload it, but if you need it, PM me. It's 640x480, ~15 Mb. (Meta: I think it should be safe to upload it somewhere, because I think Joe will post it on the front page if I do. There is enough evidence for the prosecution on this forum anyway :D )

Also, the Cabal should better have a good fucking excuse for this. I stay true to what I said, and so far I see no reason to do a favor for them. I'll take it to their thread now.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Blurred_9L on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:22 am

Here's the attorney's answer:

"This is outstanding! I cannot thank you enough. I'll make sure that this evidence is tendered as soon as the prosecution completes his side of the case. However, I'm worried about what else he might have up his sleeve - he seems determined to win at all costs."

Blurred_9L

Postby Dryunya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm not really sure where to post it - here or in Metaneko's thread, but:
Who do you think sent the message to Pan? Is it the same guy who sent the other part to Metaneko? Could it be that the cat made his part himself, just to give us a hint? How did Pan manage to post anything?
Dryunya

Postby Victin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Dryunya wrote:I'm not really sure where to post it - here or in Metaneko's thread, but:
Who do you think sent the message to Pan? Is it the same guy who sent the other part to Metaneko? Could it be that the cat made his part himself, just to give us a hint? How did Pan manage to post anything?

Another question: did Metaneko send the poem to Pan?
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm SURE that both originated from Metaneko. Considering his track record when it comes to finding and sharing Cabal chats...
(and now I'm calling myself ten kinds of idiot for not thinking of that when I first posted my speculations about Pan's message)
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Dryunya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:21 pm

What poem? :?
Dryunya

Postby Victin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Dryunya wrote:What poem? :?

I meant that text.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Dryunya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Now that Joe has posted an update ([sarcasm]who needs hiding his advantages from an overly zealous prosecutor anyway?[/sarcasm]), I'll post a temporarily link to the video tomorrow, when I get home (that's where the video is).
Dryunya

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am

Second evidence

The prosecution shows another badly altered video, and acts more loonier than ever. There is something seriously wrong with that guy. No way he's a real lawyer.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 am

Yeah, that video's got some serious jumps and skips and weird edits in it.

Plus, more evidence that the judge is conspiring with the prosecutor, and illegally disregarding due process.

Also, who was that guy who facepalmed near the end? That was not clear at all.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Sicon112 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 am

Oh gosh. Since I know what trials are supposed to look and sound like, this is killing me to watch. Seriously, I have to believe that that guy is pissing off the jury at this point with his raging insanity...
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to [REFIC'D] Peter Pan