Introduction to the Witch?

"Wendy, Wendy, when you are sleeping in your silly bed you might be flying about with me saying funny things to the stars."

[Refictionalized 7 Dec 2012]

Re: Introduction to the Witch?

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Sicon112 wrote:Yeah, it's better to talk as though they are just from alternate worlds. Every action they have made shows that the meta-verse model's theory that from within a fictional realm, it is indistinguishable from reality.

I think it's entirely possible, judging from Dryu's model and the explanations we've seen so far, that they really ARE from other universes. Before Ace left, he told me about some crazy theory that multiverses, to an extent, have ALWAYS bled into one another. All of thsoe worlds really do exist, and their logic and reality is different to ours, more subtle and fliud (which would explain why things that seem like plotholes in fictional work still work for them, as well as the fact that reality is unrealistic) - when people have an inspired idea about a character, they're actually tapping into that other world in some way.

By that logic, we may be a fiction somewhere for some other universe.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Sicon112 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Scarab wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:Yeah, it's better to talk as though they are just from alternate worlds. Every action they have made shows that the meta-verse model's theory that from within a fictional realm, it is indistinguishable from reality.

I think it's entirely possible, judging from Dryu's model and the explanations we've seen so far, that they really ARE from other universes. Before Ace left, he told me about some crazy theory that multiverses, to an extent, have ALWAYS bled into one another. All of thsoe worlds really do exist, and their logic and reality is different to ours, more subtle and fliud (which would explain why things that seem like plotholes in fictional work still work for them, as well as the fact that reality is unrealistic) - when people have an inspired idea about a character, they're actually tapping into that other world in some way.

By that logic, we may be a fiction somewhere for some other universe.

^See metaverse thread, day one. XD Already went over that.

Short version: Doesn't matter if there is a universe higher up than us. From within our reality our actions are indistinguishable from free will do to cause and effect. If we are being controlled, there is no point to worrying about it because nothing will change, so why bother?
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Well the main question is, are we going to introduce him to the witch or not?

Edit:
Ninja'd, a player already posted something.
[player]
Dear Peter,
There is a woman who, like you, is looking for ways to return to her world. I know she's a grown-up (and a supposedly wicked one at that), but I think you two can really help each other. You might want to look into it.
You can find her blog at http://westwitch.ezblog.twwf.info/.
He hasn't responded though.
eli_gone_crazy

Previous

Return to [REFIC'D] Peter Pan