Peter Pan's Facebook posts

"Wendy, Wendy, when you are sleeping in your silly bed you might be flying about with me saying funny things to the stars."

[Refictionalized 7 Dec 2012]

Peter Pan's Facebook posts

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Okay, I'm pretty sure that it's possible to view everything without having a Facebook account, but for those who are having difficulty, this thread is like the Gulliver transcripts-- a copy of everything Peter Pan posts on Facebook.
Note: ONLY post a player comment if Peter responds directly to it (and edit the person's name out when you do). Keep discussions of the comments to the main Peter Pan thread; this is JUST for keeping track of Peter's posts.

Wednesday, 24 October 2012 at 22:37
Narrowly escaped the blue guys at the park. Everything was so much easier when I could fly.
Comments:
[player]: So why were they chasing you?
Pan On The Run: I donno. All grown ups are really grumpy. I hope I don't become like that if I am stuck here too long.

Thursday, 25 October 2012 at 16:42
For those of you who haven't seen this... Basically, I'm in trouble. Still trying to figure out what a "soft place" might look like... wish Tinkerbell had been more specific... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHp3maknL-E&feature=plcp
Comments:
[player]: I think it might look like this: https://twitter.com/GuestUser17/status/260867154109403137/photo/1/large (the silver pin thing, in particular).
Pan On The Run How could a soft place be a silver pin? How could I possibly fall through that?
Last edited by Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Re: Peter Pan's Facebook posts

Postby S_o_S on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:01 pm

(Player, on same thread as last one mentioned in the OP): Sorry, I didn't express myself clearly, I guess. The silver pin shows up on the map when you look at it with certain technology. If you go to a place marked on a map with a silver pin, you might find reality weaker there. This video is a little confusing, but it explains about "soft spots" in reality and how to view them on the map: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J6AHT4u7H0&feature=plcp
Pan On The Run: I think the soft places Tink told me about are...older than these. And they stay in one place.
Not a distress call. Honest.
S_o_S

Postby Scarab on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:30 pm

S_o_S wrote:(Player, on same thread as last one mentioned in the OP): Sorry, I didn't express myself clearly, I guess. The silver pin shows up on the map when you look at it with certain technology. If you go to a place marked on a map with a silver pin, you might find reality weaker there. This video is a little confusing, but it explains about "soft spots" in reality and how to view them on the map: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J6AHT4u7H0&feature=plcp
Pan On The Run: I think the soft places Tink told me about are...older than these. And they stay in one place.

S_o_S wrote:Pan On The Run: I think the soft places Tink told me about are...older than these. And they stay in one place.

...Older?

And... they stay in one place?

Wait, wait, waaait. Could this mean there are places in reality already where characters might be sent back through the Wall? Places older than the echoes? (By the way I'm still sort of hoping the theory that the witch is creating the echoes via stable time loop is true, but it probably isn't). Pleases we could send them home through? Could this be an actual STEP FORWARD in terms of getting these guys back?

Somebody with a FB ask him what else Tinkerbell said! This could be highly relevant.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby TidalWave20 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Could all these echoes (That's what they are called) be older than we all originally thought? Could fictional characters have been spilling out into reality for years before this but we only just noticed now because there are so many showing up at once?
How could I be more useful?
TidalWave20

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:45 pm

TidalWave20 wrote:Could all these echoes (That's what they are called) be older than we all originally thought? Could fictional characters have been spilling out into reality for years before this but we only just noticed now because there are so many showing up at once?

NARNIA IS REAL?! :D:D:D
REMEMBER IN PRINCE CASPIAN, WHEN ASLAN SENT BACK THE TELMARINES. IT WAS THROUGH A PORTAL.
LIKE A SOFT SPOT.

That just made my night. :D
eli_gone_crazy

Postby BananaBrains on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Pan On The Run wrote:Sunday, October 28 at 19:50 (Pacific Standard Time)
Someone just sent this to my phone:
'This is the way for you to get home: http://locator.pheeble.twwf.info/'
It seems to point the way somewhere...
BananaBrains

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:05 am

Commenting on the above post:

[player:] Does it give you a set of numbers?
Pan On The Run: It does! But I have NO IDEA what they mean!

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:36 am

(commenting continued from above post)

[player:] I wouldn't trust anything connected with Pheeble if I was you, Peter. A group of very creepy grown-ups have been using that domain to plan to prevent anyone like you from getting home, ever again.
Pan On The Run: This is very interesting [player name], but why would they have told me in the first place? I wonder if someone is using their webpage to help me out! That would be very clever (and sneaky) indeed...

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Zup on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 am

So it looks like the Cabal is trying to track him. The locator will give them his location.
The wall will fall, if they stay; then we'll fight another day.
Never fear, the tropers here will help the written find their way.
Zup
Meta-Knight

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Pan On The Run wrote:I remembered something Tink said about the doors! "Made of bronze but feels like feather, silent music in any weather"

Does this help at all? I REALLY want to go home!

...Huh?
JackAlsworth

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:32 pm

[player:] Dear Peter,
I think I've found what Tink may have been referring to: http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM4RB3_Magnolias_for_Pittsburgh_Pittsburgh_Pennsylvania These delicate bronze statues are in Pittsburgh, where I think you said you were, so maybe you can check it out for yourself!

Pan On The Run: This looks really pretty! I don't think it's quite right though...where is the silent music?

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:46 pm

In response to the previous comments:

[player:] You might still want to visit the sculpture, just in case.
Pan On The Run: I'll go there now!

[different player:] http://historiayculturab2010.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/peter-pan-statue-in-kensington-gardens.html
How about this, Peter? It's a statue of you, with a set of pan pipes. The music is silent because your statue is playing it.
Pan On The Run: That looks even better! But London is over the water and I can't fly...at least not that far! Are there any more like it?

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Zup on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:03 pm

[me] http://johnson-park.camden.rutgers.edu/peter-pan.htm
In Camden New Jersey, not too far from you!
http://sculptedtoronto.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... r-pan.html
Or one in Toronto
[Peter]These look perfect! Silent music and all!

Looks like we solved it! Hopefully he goes to Toronto, since the sculpture in Camden is missing the pipe/flute/instrument.
The wall will fall, if they stay; then we'll fight another day.
Never fear, the tropers here will help the written find their way.
Zup
Meta-Knight

Postby Dryunya on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:23 am

Ok, we've got it... but what about "Light as feather"? :|
And, now that we've probably found his echo-to-be, do we need to bother with the locator?
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:25 am

Pan on the Run
Friday 2 November 2012
Hello friends! I'm hitch-hiking my way to New Jersey now, then I have to find Johnson Park...and a statue of ME!

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:59 am

Dryunya wrote:Ok, we've got it... but what about "Light as feather"? :|
And, now that we've probably found his echo-to-be, do we need to bother with the locator?

I really believe that the locator is unrelated to the riddle. Unless you could somehow get the locator to point us towards New Jersey. But I don't see the point in even having the locator connected to the Pan statue echo if the riddle can be solved without the locator, which apparently it can.
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby Victin on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:05 am

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:
Dryunya wrote:Ok, we've got it... but what about "Light as feather"? :|

I really believe that the locator is unrelated to the riddle. Unless you could somehow get the locator to point us towards New Jersey. But I don't see the point in even having the locator connected to the Pan statue echo if the riddle can be solved without the locator, which apparently it can.

Maybe he should use the locator in the statue?
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Dryunya on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Anyway, we should wait for his update.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Scarab on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:39 am

Looks like we won't be getting one. Joe just got an article.

http://watchthefootage.twwf.info/?p=349

Oh, Peter D: Now what ar we going to do? I hope he at least got to his echo first! Maybe we can push sending him home to the top of the list, or something...
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Dryunya on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:10 am

Well, crikey. 5 minutes to photoshop the page...
UPD: Just a nondescript landscape. :|

Oh, and my WMG from the chat: He is going to have a mental evaluation, and when he keeps insisting that he's Peter Pan, we'll get another shrink to deal with. :D
Attachments
pan_capture_article_shopped.jpg
Pan capture article - back side
pan_capture_article_shopped.jpg (82.44 KiB) Viewed 2514 times
Dryunya

Postby S_o_S on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Pan's DA now has control of the page:

Hey guys, this is Pan's Defense Attorney... he gave me access to post on this account. We've got a long road ahead, with who we are up against, and he can use all of your support.
S_o_S

Postby S_o_S on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:16 pm

"The prosecution has presented their first piece of evidence... I'm not going to lie, it's not looking good. He even has the Judge dancing to his tune."
S_o_S

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:42 pm

[player commenting on the above post]: Their evidence is totally insubstantial! Peter showed up, gave the girl back the toy she'd dropped, and LEFT. Anyone who can misconstrue that as an attempt to lure her away is insane.

Pan On The Run: Jury doesn't think so. Grown man climbing in a random girls window doesn't look good. I wish I had something to prove the footage was more innocent...

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:57 pm

[different player commenting on above]: Agreed! That video only proves his physical actions at the time! It doesn't say anything about what his intentions or motivations were! Is it possible for you to find the girl he spoke to, and get her to help collaborate on what they were talking about?

[first player commenting]: Or do you know of anyone who can read lips, and make a transcript of what passed between Peter and the girl during the video the prosecution presented? Because I think that could be your proof...

Pan On The Run: Prosecution has her under lock as a witness. You may be onto something, though, [first player], I looked into those moniters, though. They normally feed sound as well.

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:06 pm

[FIRST COMMENTING PLAYER]: COULDN'T YOU DEMAND ACCESS TO THE AUDIO ON THAT THING? OTHERWISE THEY'RE WITHHOLDING PERTINENT EVIDENCE TO THE CASE!
PAN ON THE RUN: THERE SHOULD BE AUDIO, ALRIGHT. I'M GOING TO PETITION THE PROSECUTION FOR IT'S RELEASE.

Qara-Xuan Zenith

Next

Return to [REFIC'D] Peter Pan