Adell and Sicon

This is for discussion of the technical aspects of the game as well as the puzzle and interactive design.

Moderator: Post Mortem Mods

Re: Adell and Sicon

Postby Dryunya on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:37 am

Blurred_9L wrote:
narrativedilettante wrote:
eli_gone_crazy wrote:According to Mr. Administrator, I can breathe lightning. so I think I can be trusted with a phone app. :lol:

No, according to Mr. Administrator you're nice. Oh, and can also breathe lightning. With elephants.

:/ I thought he cried lightning... but okay... Actually, that should be a question, let me go ask.

Ergo, Eli breathes Mr. A's tears. :roll:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby RotavatoR on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:45 am

Dryunya wrote:Ergo, Eli breathes Mr. A's tears. :roll:

As does Gnarbrydh :3
RotavatoR

Postby Dryunya on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:16 am

Byyyy the waaay... There's a thing that eluded me earlier.

I specifically opted out because I had no tablet (still kicking myself over that). But, if I were in an alternate universe where Cthulhu wasn't real, I wouldn't actually need the tablet. So I could actually apply, and, well, you would vote for me, wouldn't you? :geek:

I liked how it turned out in the end, but. Uh. Missing the opportunity to kick Cthulhu's ass is a pretty big deal, if you ask me. :|
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Pixelmage on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:55 am

Dryunya wrote:I liked how it turned out in the end, but. Uh. Missing the opportunity to kick Cthulhu's ass is a pretty big deal, if you ask me. :|

I know the feeling Dryu... I know the feeling...
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Previous

Return to Technical & Interactive