Titles

Where your loving mods and admins can announce things.

Titles

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Everyone -

I think that the folks doing field work are really going the extra mile on this effort.  Joe and I were talking about it, and we think they deserve some extra recognition.  We were thinking of giving people custom titles for the forum for doing field work.

What do you guys think would be a good title?  What kind of titles would you want for doing something out in the world?  Joe and I are going to go over all the suggestions, and make a decision as to which one or ones would work best.

Send in your suggestions by Wednesday, and we'll pick the best.

Thanks!
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Re: Titles

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:28 am

Popular demand seemed to demand Meta-Knight.

Congrats to our first two Meta-Knights, Accela and Thewhiteknight. May you be the first of many!
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Re: Titles

Postby EdwardTheAwesome on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:58 pm

There was popular demand to promote GuestUser17, as Meta-Knight did not seem to be a high enough title. But no consensus emerged on what to promote him to. Because he is clearly Batman (even referenced in the most recent echo he got), Joe and I have chosen Meta-Dark Knight.

Also, NarrativeDilettante has refic'ed something like four characters, gotten two echoes, retrieved a wall piece, and turned back Medusa. It seemed appropriate to promote her to Meta-Robin, in recognition of her extensive fieldwork on both sides of the Fourth Wall.

If either of you would like your titles changed, just PM me, we'll get it straightened out. :)
EdwardTheAwesome
Site Admin

Return to Announcements