Cindy going out with a bang

Moderator: Post Mortem Mods

Cindy going out with a bang

Postby Dryunya on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:34 am

So, did we get it right? The refic reaction was somewhat explodey, dropping the agent on the ground.
And while we're at it, why are the other refics different? (Especially Pan's, because he didn't even have this ominous sound.)
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Re: Cindy going out with a bang

Postby Scarab on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:38 am

Dryunya wrote:So, did we get it right? The refic reaction was somewhat explodey, dropping the agent on the ground.
And while we're at it, why are the other refics different? (Especially Pan's, because he didn't even have this ominous sound.)

I have a theory here that perhaos it depends on story quality. It seems Ace was 'not a good writer', correct? Maybe the better the story, the more fluid the transition... I think Pan was just a crazy exception because he's Pan.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Re: Cindy going out with a bang

Postby Tom on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:06 pm

If I recall correctly, he simply fell back cause he was surprised. Mr. A didn't tell him what would happen when he read the story.
Tom
Puppetmaster

Return to Poirot & Holmes