Deanna

Moderator: Post Mortem Mods

Deanna

Postby H22 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:52 am

1) When the stalker plan was jossed (called it) were any of thre Twitter accounts actually GMs? Was Deanna ever meant to have a Twitter?

2) Was the Joan Lawson/Deanna thing meant to be with the Cabal? Was it meant to clear up loose ends, or do more?
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22

Re: Deanna

Postby Dana on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 pm

She never had a twitter, and it was meant to tie up loose ends with the Cabal being like...nice people.
Dana
Puppetmaster

Postby H22 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Dana wrote:She never had a twitter, and it was meant to tie up loose ends with the Cabal being like...nice people.

Cool.

Hold on....

DEANNA IS DANA!!!!

Oh. It's too late for my weird WMGs. :(.
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22

Postby Dana on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:36 pm

H22 wrote:
Dana wrote:She never had a twitter, and it was meant to tie up loose ends with the Cabal being like...nice people.

Cool.

Hold on....

DEANNA IS DANA!!!!

Oh. It's too late for my weird WMGs. :(.

Nnnnope.
Dana
Puppetmaster

Postby Ben Plante on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:38 am

The main difference between Dana and Deanna is that Deanna failed. Dana took over the world already, you guys just haven't realized it yet.
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ben.plante.5 Twitter @blinus42
"Of course it's all happening inside your head. But why on Earth should that mean it's not real?"~Albus Dumbledore
"FINE! I'm naive! ...But I'm not wrong."~Tenma Kenzou
Ben Plante
Puppetmaster

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:41 am

Wait, what makes you think we haven't noticed? :?
The wise ones among us are just trying not to anger her by drawing too much attention to it, since she controls our lives. :D
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby BlackWolfe on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:43 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Wait, what makes you think we haven't noticed? :?
The wise ones among us are just trying not to anger her by drawing too much attention to it, since she controls our lives. :D

Meh, I don't sweat it. If she didn't want us to say anything, we wouldn't say anything. No thought required, no stress. We can go tell the entire world and it wouldn't change a that is not at all what I mean. We should not tell anyone, and, in fact, I never said otherwise. Please forgive me, O Great One.

What just happened?
But soft! What rock through yonder window breaks? It is a brick! And Juliet is out cold!
Man, I'm really glad R&J got refic'd before I added this signature.
BlackWolfe

Postby Scarab on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:01 pm

BlackWolfe wrote:
Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Wait, what makes you think we haven't noticed? :?

Meh, I don't sweat it. If she didn't want us to say anything, we wouldn't say anything. No thought required, no stress. We can go tell the entire world and it wouldn't change a that is not at all what I mean. We should not tell anyone, and, in fact, I never said otherwise. Please forgive me, O Great One.

What just happened?

All hail the great and powerful Nothing, nothing at all, just the new world order settling itself into place. (so um, do we start sacrificing the small children now, or do we have to wait for some significant date or another?)
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby Dana on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:15 pm

I prefer no sacrifice. Maybe just someone to come over and vacuum my flat for me every week.
Dana
Puppetmaster

Postby Scarab on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Dana wrote:I prefer no sacrifice. Maybe just someone to come over and vacuum my flat for me every week.

...Okay, I think we can just about cope with that.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby RotavatoR on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Scarab wrote:
Dana wrote:I prefer no sacrifice. Maybe just someone to come over and vacuum my flat for me every week.

...Okay, I think we can just about cope with that.

She's a supreme overlady, though. How big do you think her flat is?
RotavatoR

Postby Ben Plante on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:31 pm

UGH, Dana, come on. Vacuuming hurts my back, can we just do the sacrifices?
"Of course it's all happening inside your head. But why on Earth should that mean it's not real?"~Albus Dumbledore
Ben Plante
Puppetmaster

Postby Scarab on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Ben Plante wrote:UGH, Dana, come on. Vacuuming hurts my back, can we just do the sacrifices?

...Maybe if we ALL did the vaccuming. With all of us, that'd be about a square foot of carpet each.

Though frankly I'm still lobbying for the sacrifices.
Scarab

Postby Dryunya on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 am

A couple of things she mentioned came into my mind:
  1. Is there anything we should know about her interactions with the Cabal? She contacted them, that's for sure.
  2. What was that "source of fictionals" she talked about?
  3. What in the world was her master plan? I mean the details. Why did she manipulate Don Quixote? What's so special about him?
  4. This one is what I intended to ask in the first place: was there any intention to hint that TV Tropes Have Ruined Her Life? ;)

And stop being hysterical about Dana. There's no way anyone could be as cool and awesome and smart as her. :geek:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Dryunya on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 am

Oh, and another question I don't want to start a new thread for: why would Hope kill himself out of fear of Deanna? It was established that she's not some omnipresent creepy Gothic Lolita that can kill you with her mind. So, what was he afraid of?
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Tom on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Dryunya wrote:What in the world was her master plan? I mean the details. Why did she manipulate Don Quixote? What's so special about him?

My guess is that he was simply the only fictional in her home city. The rest of her plan may have followed Unspoken Plan Guarantee. She thought she was creating a story.
Tom
Puppetmaster

Postby Ben Plante on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 pm

1. Her interactions with the Cabal aren't especially relevant. They didn't/wouldn't care about her, they would've caught on to her being delusional.
2. She had convinced herself that she knew just about everything. Remember the idea is that she plays an evil delusional foil to Don's good delusional. She didn't know what she was talking about.
3. As Tom said, she believed she was crafting a story, and she saw him as her most convenient pawn. She piggybacked on others problems as well and incorporated them into her narrative. Tripky and Hope were the ones who especially wanted Tara dead. Deanna was happy to help.
4. No, nothing like that. Like her acting as a foil for Don as far as two delusionals go, consider her the evil troper to the players' good troper.

Edit: Forgot the Hope question. She got into his head, very deeply. Most people were disturbed just by meeting her, but he was established on Tara's blog not to handle fear very well. He just broke.
Ben Plante
Puppetmaster

Return to Don Quixote