dissapointment?

Moderator: Post Mortem Mods

dissapointment?

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Did you agree or disagree with our....less than honest way of sending Adam home?

or at least, not informing him of what he was, or attempting to help him more?
eli_gone_crazy

Re: dissapointment?

Postby Dryunya on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 am

Considering that Mr. A has eventually confirmed that some characters could stay, I'm frustrated that we sent him back at all. I know, refic, Happy End and stuff, but he actually could live here.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Connor Fallon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:25 am

I mean, that's the crux of the scenario, isn't it? You did what you think is best based off the information you had. I'm not sure the fact that you are questioning it now is a bad thing, but I wouldn't say we've been "dissapointed" with anything you've done. It was all, at the very least... educational =P

But we need Mark in here =)
Design Lead
@ConnorEFallon
Connor Fallon
Puppetmaster

Postby Adell on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:29 am

Hey I DID tell adam, not sure if he canonically saw it or not, but I did my best to set the record straight with him :<
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:29 am

Adell wrote:Hey I DID tell adam, not sure if he canonically saw it or not, but I did my best to set the record straight with him :<

I know YOU did. we had like an hour long argument about it, remember? ;)
eli_gone_crazy

Postby Adell on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:51 am

eli_gone_crazy wrote:
Adell wrote:Hey I DID tell adam, not sure if he canonically saw it or not, but I did my best to set the record straight with him :<

I know YOU did. we had like an hour long argument about it, remember? ;)

Yeaaaaah :D
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby Mark Slabinski on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:19 am

I don't particularly feel it was disappointing. I never really saw my job as agreeing or disagreeing with anybody, it's not that kind of story. When Adam was re-fictionalized, I just saw it as the way the players had come to an agreement to make it happen. I assumed everything was being fought over in the forums (I tried not to be influenced too much by the forums).
Mark Slabinski
Puppetmaster

Return to Adam Frankenstein