Final Witch's posts

Moderator: Post Mortem Mods

Final Witch's posts

Postby Blurred_9L on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:55 pm

So yeah, I noticed that the witch was sort of forgotten a bit when the game started to focus on the refictionalizations and we couldn't get her echoes sooner.
Also, suddenly she was in Mexico! I actually panicked when I heard that.

Did us not getting the echoes somehow stopped her story arc or was there another reason for the hiatus before being refic'd by Sicon?
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Re: Final Witch's posts

Postby Tom on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:57 pm

The Witch had no dedicated writer, and therefore had to be worked on by the Leads whenever we had free time. We handwaved this with things like post-election depression.
Tom
Puppetmaster

Postby Connor Fallon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Yeah. The Witch, like Morgan, was mostly Dana and I. And Dana and I have a lot to deal with when it comes to this game =P

Especially once we became the primary writers of the Morgan Emails as well, it became all to easy to forget about the Witch. Sad, but that's the truth of it )=

One thing that's interesting, is in our original outline, the Wicked Witch was the first to go back. We kept with that in may ways, with the rather early release of both her Echoes. They just took forever to get =)
Design Lead
@ConnorEFallon
Connor Fallon
Puppetmaster

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Were those final posts made up when you realized that it was taking forever?

(Also, sorry about that. My cousin is horrible at returning calls and such, so contacting was REALLY hard, and getting him to do anything in time proved impossible. He's an awesome guy, but he is really busy a lot of the time.)
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Return to The Wicked Witch