The Election

Moderator: Post Mortem Mods

The Election

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:12 pm

This may seem like a dumb question, but would there have ever been a scenario in which the witch WON the election? I mean, I know it's not possible for the witch to actually win, but supposedly if we had done a better job with campaigning and brought more supporters onto the witch's site, would it have been possible that we create an alternate universe in which the witch became President of the United States, or maybe Mexico, perhaps?
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Re: The Election

Postby Connor Fallon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Yes. After all, our election universe is already sort of alternate. She won Kansas. (or maybe she's just that deeply in denial)

But it would be pretty unlikely, and would have required some heavy campaigning. I'm rather sad that the posters were not put up. They were pretty awesome.
Design Lead
@ConnorEFallon
Connor Fallon
Puppetmaster

Postby Dryunya on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 am

And about the campaign. Were we right when we thought it was an attempt to recruit new players? Sorry if I didn't help much with that - as I said, finding proper people here was pretty tricky. I could still hang the poster at work, but there are several reasons why I didn't (even though I was about to).
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Dana on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:21 am

It was indeed. We tried to work a few of those in organically.
Dana
Puppetmaster

Postby Tom on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:21 am

Yes, in part. We were worried you wouldn't have enough manpower to complete some puzzles. We also thought it would just be fun.

We ended up recruiting enough players through other means, but a few early tasks were recruitment tools disguised as puzzles.
Tom
Puppetmaster

Postby Connor Fallon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:44 am

I think the one we came up with for Don Q was pretty clever. If I had been in Seattle at the time, I would have covered the city in those warning labels myself.
Design Lead
@ConnorEFallon
Connor Fallon
Puppetmaster

Return to The Wicked Witch