And The Adventure Continues?

This is for anything related to on-topic WTF discussion.

And The Adventure Continues?

Postby Flitterbie on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:38 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylk6jkAQVb

Well, this just got interesting.

Edited to correct the link, as our newfound rebels cannot decide on a name for themselves. :x
Last edited by Flitterbie on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flitterbie

Re: And The Adventure Continues?

Postby Adell on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:40 pm

I would just like to note I love how, since the suit is his skin, that he wears the Hawaiian shirt OVER it LOL.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter

Postby TheMadMansCat on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Radiowhite appears to know how to push Mr. A's buttons.
Go on, get out - last words are for fools who haven't said enough.
TheMadMansCat

Postby Krika on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:52 pm

This should be fun.
Krika
>Narra has tiny jerk people in her socks.
>We are affirming our collective jerkhood by committing genocide on them.
Guyshane
>I'm going to read the logs and pray that that sentence makes more sense in context
>No
>No it does not
Krika

Location: Usually my dorm, with my laptop. Oh, you meant city? Rochester, in the freezing state of New York.

Postby Blurred_9L on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:56 pm

TheMadMansCat wrote:Radiowhite appears to know how to push Mr. A's buttons.

Well, they're instantiations of prime, they should know what makes themselves angry.
Last edited by Blurred_9L on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:01 am

>_< But I love ALL the As! They are trying to tear my apart!
...I shall have to try to reconcile both factions. Because I want to give them both hugs.

I mean, I get that Radio White are feeling hurt and betrayed by Prime. But at the same time, he did what he believed was the best thing to do, and now HE feels hurt and betrayed by those who have left him... *sigh*
:cry:
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby narrativedilettante on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:05 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:>_< But I love ALL the As! They are trying to tear my apart!
...I shall have to try to reconcile both factions. Because I want to give them both hugs.

I mean, I get that Radio White are feeling hurt and betrayed by Prime. But at the same time, he did what he believed was the best thing to do, and now HE feels hurt and betrayed by those who have left him... *sigh*

I feel you, Qara. But Prime really did take things too far. He used those beneath him and held little regard for their well-being. I think he needs to learn how to treat others with compassion. I hope he can, because I, too, want the factions to reconcile.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Flitterbie on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:10 am

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:>_< But I love ALL the As! They are trying to tear my apart!

He broke something with no way of knowing it could be repaired. How is that 'the best thing to do?'
Flitterbie

Postby WackyMeetsPractical on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 am

Flitterbie wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLoki4Gg65o

This video doesn't work for me. It says the account has been closed. Can someone explain what happened?
If everyone would just agree with me, there would never be any problems.
WackyMeetsPractical

Postby narrativedilettante on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 am

WackyMeetsPractical wrote:
Flitterbie wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLoki4Gg65o

This video doesn't work for me. It says the account has been closed. Can someone explain what happened?

New link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylk6jkAQVb8&feature=youtu.be

(They changed their username, and therefor the URL changed)
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Blurred_9L on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 am

It probably has something to do with their name change, try this one.
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
Blurred_9L

Postby narrativedilettante on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 am

RADIOVOIDREBEL wrote:WE ONLY JUST BARELY CHOSE OUR ORGANIZATION'S NAME. NOW WE MUST VOTE FOR A NAME FOR EACH OF US. DEMOCRACY!

I love these guys.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Flitterbie on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 am

narrativedilettante wrote:
RADIOVOIDREBEL wrote:WE ONLY JUST BARELY CHOSE OUR ORGANIZATION'S NAME. NOW WE MUST VOTE FOR A NAME FOR EACH OF US. DEMOCRACY!

I love these guys.

Yeah, if we keep these forums, I think they might need to get a sub-forum.
Flitterbie

Postby Dryunya on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:20 am

Thank god you posted the changed accounts, I was about to flip out badly.
I hereby accounce their name. They are Hipster A.

I guess they are a Sequel Hook for season 3?
Because I kinda hope the ARG has ended. It was fun and stuff, but I'm drained. :(
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Jeroic9 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Dryunya wrote:Thank god you posted the changed accounts, I was about to flip out badly.
I hereby accounce their name. They are Hipster A.

I guess they are a Sequel Hook for season 3?
Because I kinda hope the ARG has ended. It was fun and stuff, but I'm drained. :(

They're either a sequel hook for EC or a sequel hook for another ARG that will happen in the future, is my guess.
I wrote a book. Adding to the far side of the wall.
Jeroic9

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 pm

I sorta feel like I really should point out how unstable a true democracy is as a form of government, but... naaaaaah. They seem to be well on the way to finding out their way. I'll just leave them to it and laugh.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Flitterbie on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Sicon112 wrote:I sorta feel like I really should point out how unstable a true democracy is as a form of government, but... naaaaaah. They seem to be well on the way to finding out their way. I'll just leave them to it and laugh.

They'll figure it out quickly enough. Sooner than normal giving how they're voting on every conceivable topic.
Flitterbie

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Flitterbie wrote:
Sicon112 wrote:I sorta feel like I really should point out how unstable a true democracy is as a form of government, but... naaaaaah. They seem to be well on the way to finding out their way. I'll just leave them to it and laugh.

They'll figure it out quickly enough. Sooner than normal giving how they're voting on every conceivable topic.

Yup. And then I will laugh.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter

Postby Victin on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Sicon112 wrote:
Flitterbie wrote:

Yup. And then I will laugh.

Soon they vote if they should be alive or not.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Scarab on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Victin wrote:Soon they vote if they should be alive or not.

I'm pretty sure there was an episode of Kino's Journey which dealt with what happens when you let that kind of unstable democracy loose without limits or restrictions... I do believe the entire town ended up dead.
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby eli_gone_crazy on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:44 am

eh, all I can think of is that this is the first time they've been able to decide for themselves about anything. I see no harm in a true democracy for the time being.
eli_gone_crazy

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:50 am

One day we'll probably be summoned back.

After a long day working in the ( metaphorical) TV Tropes office, typing away, with Metaguard badges pinned firmly on our clothes, we will recieve a call.

It's from Mr. A. And he warns us that the rebels are coming, to smash the wall to bits. Or something like that.

Then we will have a 2nd ARG.

Of course, this is all a daydream from my very vivid imagination.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:54 am

The Wild West Pyro wrote:One day we'll probably be summoned back.

After a long day working in the ( metaphorical) TV Tropes office, typing away, with Metaguard badges pinned firmly on our clothes, we will recieve a call.

It's from Mr. A. And he warns us that the rebels are coming, to smash the wall to bits. Or something like that.

This makes... a surprising amount of sense. Last time, we all followed Mr. A. This time, we'll have two options: Mr. A, or... Mr. A. The original plan for a divided front can prevail!
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:02 am

Genndy Oda C.O.G. wrote:
The Wild West Pyro wrote:One day we'll probably be summoned back.

This makes... a surprising amount of sense. Last time, we all followed Mr. A. This time, we'll have two options: Mr. A, or... Mr. A. The original plan for a divided front can prevail!

Pick your side:

The Mr. A Instantiations or The Radio Rebels

And we could even have some of the greatest heroes and villains in fiction siding with one of them! Which means it could all lead to a massive duking out like the Matrix Reloaded fight scene on the roof with the rebels, heroes, villains and instantiations! And to make it even better, let ALL the major fictionals from last time come to help. Except Moriarty.

( Hopefully this time the Cabal will be good.)

( Snaps out of really awesome daydream.)

My imagination is very, very, very, very, vivid then.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Return to General Discussion