Cake guy

This is for anything related to on-topic WTF discussion.

Re: Cake guy

Postby Dryunya on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:15 pm

...but I'm STILL watching him. :?
I saw the post, but didn't want to bring it up due to lack of relevant details.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Zup on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:
narrativedilettante wrote:So there was a new post yesterday, that everyone ignored what with all the Tara-being-murdered and Sweeney-going-crazy stuff that was going on.

He's talking about mushrooms. I don't see any immediate relevance.

Dil-- You may not have seen, but Scarab and I got Cake Guy to say straight out that he isn't involved in the ARG. He's just friends with the puppetmasters, hence why he has the blog at all and why his posts seemed so connected (he was getting influenced by conversations with the PMs).

I don't trust him! He's lying! :D Sorry, I think Sicon's paranoia is catching.
The wall will fall, if they stay; then we'll fight another day.
Never fear, the tropers here will help the written find their way.
Zup
Meta-Knight

Postby narrativedilettante on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:
narrativedilettante wrote:So there was a new post yesterday, that everyone ignored what with all the Tara-being-murdered and Sweeney-going-crazy stuff that was going on.

Dil-- You may not have seen, but Scarab and I got Cake Guy to say straight out that he isn't involved in the ARG. He's just friends with the puppetmasters, hence why he has the blog at all and why his posts seemed so connected (he was getting influenced by conversations with the PMs).

Oh, really? I hadn't seen that. Okay.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin

Postby Scarab on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Zup wrote:
Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:

I don't trust him! He's lying! :D Sorry, I think Sicon's paranoia is catching.

Aww, bless your paranoid self ;)

Anyway he also gave me some useful advice on how not to let my cookie dough run all over the tray and not solidify properly! :D
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby H22 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:23 am

I commented on his blog. When he's not being primed by the PMs, he does make some quite interesting comments!
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22

Postby JRPictures on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:32 am

http://efp.ezblog.twwf.info/?p=65

Guys he made a new post called: Fun with sauces and tentacles. It's about Calamari

He must be psychic.
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Replica on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:51 am

Well, it's certainly a little lighthearted compared to the dread old god, but it continues his theme.
Replica

Postby Dryunya on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 am

And before that, he mentioned Don Quixote.
So yeah, even though he claims to be uninvolved... He is certainly watching us. ;)
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Not necessarily watching US...
When Bonsus and I kept bothering him, he admitted that he HAS the blog (and in such a way that our Sequence-Breaking led us to it) because he's friends with the GMs.

So... unless this is the most masterful bit of misdirection EVER, we can probably stop worrying about him. ;)
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby Scarab on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Not necessarily watching US...
When Bonsus and I kept bothering him, he admitted that he HAS the blog (and in such a way that our Sequence-Breaking led us to it) because he's friends with the GMs.

So... unless this is the most masterful bit of misdirection EVER, we can probably stop worrying about him. ;)

Also, I have said this before I'll say it again: his cookie making advice totally works. :D
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby JRPictures on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:39 pm

I still don't understand the point of him.

Is the ARG teaching food recipes about Fictites just as a side dish? (Note: That pun was intentional)
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Qara-Xuan Zenith on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:41 pm

JRPictures wrote:I still don't understand the point of him.

Is the ARG teaching food recipes about Fictites just as a side dish? (Note: That pun was intentional)

Nonononononono. He is not a part of the ARG (again, unless this is the most insane bit of misdirection ever). He's friends with the GMs, who gave him the blog so it would be another red herring. His blog frequently seems to have references to TWWF because he talks to the GMs, who are presumably thinking about the game, and gets inspired by stuff they say about it.

...Man, if this keeps up someone should request he post a dish about crimson-coloured fish.
Why are we even arguing about a dead fictional dude and hypothetical ninjas?

AS DICTATED TO INSTANTIATION 17-01-18-01.
Qara-Xuan Zenith

Postby JRPictures on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:

Nonononononono. He is not a part of the ARG (again, unless this is the most insane bit of misdirection ever). He's friends with the GMs, who gave him the blog so it would be another red herring. His blog frequently seems to have references to TWWF because he talks to the GMs, who are presumably thinking about the game, and gets inspired by stuff they say about it.

...Man, if this keeps up someone should request he post a dish about crimson-coloured fish.

Ok then. It's rather weird
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:23 pm

JRPictures wrote:
Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:

Ok then. It's rather weird

My interpretation was that his dishes were fic-tainted because most ezblogs are related to the ARG.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Postby H22 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:50 am

I think he's really nice, myself. :D
In life, he suffered from a sense of unreality, as do many Englishmen.
H22

Postby Scarab on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:44 am

Genndy Oda C.O.G. wrote:My interpretation was that his dishes were fic-tainted because most ezblogs are related to the ARG.

Well maybe the GM's are going for a sort of... filtration effect? He'sd NOT a part of the game, or a GM but they gave him the Ezblog to use as his own and allowed us to comment there in order to create some kind of illusion about fiction and reality merging together, affecting ven those who AREN'T a part of the game?
Scarab

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:20 am

That makes a lot of sense.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
Genndy Oda C.O.G.

Previous

Return to General Discussion