Anymore Slenderman Sightings?

This is for anything related to on-topic WTF discussion.

Re: Anymore Slenderman Sightings?

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Qara-Xuan Zenith wrote:Listen. Mr. A said after Peter that we'd found all the fictionals we need to worry about. So either it WAS Adam, or we don't need to worry about it.

End of story?

( Sighs)

OK.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby Dryunya on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

WMG: The Invisible Man is set up as a cliffhanger. :D
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Mr. Administrator on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:26 am

DRACULA WAS SENT BACK BY ONE OF OUR AGENTS.
Mr. Administrator

Postby JRPictures on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:36 am

Mr. Administrator wrote:DRACULA WAS SENT BACK BY ONE OF OUR AGENTS.

So that's who he was.

Good on you guys. ;)
JRPictures.
Going Meta since 2010.

INSTANTIATION NUMBER: 10-15-14-15

The Forum Killer (Sign Up/Discussion): http://forum.watchthefootage.twwf.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410 (You better sign up OR ELSE)

:gurt: :geek: :ugeek:
JRPictures
Meta-Knight

Postby agoraoptera on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:22 am

Lolwut.
If you can make it better, don't make it sentient.

agoraoptera wrote: :| Shane just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I get to be Godzilla

Proud co-writer of the Greatest Idea of Our Time: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1236
agoraoptera

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:17 am

OK, it all makes sense now- Dracula can shape shift, and disappear into mist or a bush?

At least he was sent back before he could do any more harm.
FIRE!
The Wild West Pyro

Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Postby The Finch on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:08 am

Dracula couldn't be seen in a mirror.

A lens on a camera is somewhat like a mirror, using the light to reflect of it and allowing it to have a vision. If this is true, then one couldn't see Dracula, since MOST vampires cannot be seen in the mirror.

That makes total sense, right?

Also, adding him to the Pieces of Fiction page.
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
The Finch

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:51 am

Dracula?? :o
Didn't see that coming. :?
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby TidalWave20 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Oh, so the reason he was all wrapped up was so he wouldn't burst into ashes from the sun. :o
How could I be more useful?
TidalWave20

Postby SOHCAHTOA on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:59 pm

The Finch wrote:Dracula couldn't be seen in a mirror.

A lens on a camera is somewhat like a mirror, using the light to reflect of it and allowing it to have a vision. If this is true, then one couldn't see Dracula, since MOST vampires cannot be seen in the mirror.

Before we start an argument over wheter or not Vampires can be seen through cameras, we need a more scientific explanation as to WHY he doesn't appear in mirrors. Sure, logically, if he can't appear in mirrors, he can't be filmed, but there is not enough evidence to support that. Maybe Vampires not appearing in mirrors is some sort of curse that only applies to mirrors, I dunno (so much for "scientific"). Well, you get my point, right? Trying to come with a justification on why he shouldn't be able to be filmed now would be like trying to guess what image a jigsaw puzzle forms while lacking all the core pieces. We don't even know wheter he can be filmed, how can we come with an explanation as to why he can't?

TidalWave20 wrote:Oh, so the reason he was all wrapped up was so he wouldn't burst into ashes from the sun. :o

Is he really wrapped though? He's very far and out of focus, maybe we simply cannot see his features. And I don't think he'd need wrappings to hide from the sun. He has a nice hat and a friggin' umbrella with him. What if someone at the wedding saw him? Seeing a pale man is one thing, seeing a Mummy is another.
I'm back, not that anyone cares.
SOHCAHTOA

Postby Victin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:07 pm

SOHCAHTOA wrote:
The Finch wrote:Dracula couldn't be seen in a mirror.

Before we start an argument over wheter or not Vampires can be seen through cameras, we need a more scientific explanation as to WHY he doesn't appear in mirrors. Sure, logically, if he can't appear in mirrors, he can't be filmed, but there is not enough evidence to support that. Maybe Vampires not appearing in mirrors is some sort of curse that only applies to mirrors, I dunno (so much for "scientific"). Well, you get my point, right? Trying to come with a justification on why he shouldn't be able to be filmed now would be like trying to guess what image a jigsaw puzzle forms while lacking all the core pieces. We don't even know wheter he can be filmed, how can we come with an explanation as to why he can't?

TidalWave20 wrote:Oh, so the reason he was all wrapped up was so he wouldn't burst into ashes from the sun. :o

Is he really wrapped though? He's very far and out of focus, maybe we simply cannot see his features. And I don't think he'd need wrappings to hide from the sun. He has a nice hat and a friggin' umbrella with him. What if someone at the wedding saw him? Seeing a pale man is one thing, seeing a Mummy is another.

But Mr. Cake confirmed he was Dracula...
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby SOHCAHTOA on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Victin wrote:But Mr. Cake confirmed he was Dracula...

Did I, at any moment, said it wasn't?

EDIT: Sorry, for sounding like a prick.
SOHCAHTOA

Postby Victin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 pm

SOHCAHTOA wrote:
Victin wrote:But Mr. Cake confirmed he was Dracula...

Did I, at any moment, said it wasn't?

EDIT: Sorry, for sounding like a prick.

No, you didn't.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
Victin

Postby Dryunya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 pm

The common explanation for the lack of vampires', ghosts' and other mystical things' reflections is that they are hallucinations. The brain doesn't bother reconstructing some irrelevant details like shadows or reflections. Hence one of the ways to localize hallucinations - pushing your eyeball slightly (it's not as Squicky as it sounds). It makes everything look double, except for the hallucination. Or so I heard.
Dryunya

Postby SOHCAHTOA on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Hmmmm, and an hallucination couldn't possibly be filmed... HAH :mrgreen:

Congratulations! I didn't actually though there was an answer to that. You sir, deserve an award :mrgreen:
SOHCAHTOA

Postby Dryunya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Uh, you're welcome?
Dryunya

Previous

Return to General Discussion