The Confrontation

This is for anything related to on-topic WTF discussion.

Re: The Confrontation

Postby The Wild West Pyro on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:09 pm

JRPictures wrote:I just caught up and watched this and holy sh*t was that amazing.

We're gonna win. We're really gonna win this

Cthulhu has been kept back, Adell and Sicon are alive and have won and I got the final wall piece

Just limes for everyone EVERYONE. :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt:


PARTY TIME!!!!!

IN THE COFFEE ROOM!!!!!!

FUCKING HELL YEAAAAAAAH!

( If you're all wondering why I'm swearing a lot, it's because I picked up a lot of bad language at school.)
FIRE!
User avatar
The Wild West Pyro
 
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 pm
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia, Earth, The Solar System, the Milky Way, Outer Space, The Universe

Re: The Confrontation

Postby Tyltalis on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:54 pm

(sorry for being such a wimp out there :<)

I beg to differ. What you did out there was incredibly brave of you and and I admire what you've done. Great job! :)
Tyltalis
 
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:07 pm
Location: Denver

Re: The Confrontation

Postby Sicon112 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 am

I think a custom title is in order for Adell guys. ^_^

and I also sorta want to be Witch Hunter
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: The Confrontation

Postby Dryunya on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 am

Ignoring some obvious titles like "Cthulhu slayer" and "saviour of the metaverse", I propose "Can Grasp The True Form". :gurt:
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: The Confrontation

Postby narrativedilettante on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:04 am

I am completely blown away by this. Adell, that was incredible!
Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
User avatar
narrativedilettante
Meta-Robin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

Re: The Confrontation

Postby Blurred_9L on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:48 am

Dryunya wrote:Ignoring some obvious titles like "Cthulhu slayer" and "saviour of the metaverse", I propose "Can Grasp The True Form". :gurt:


I fully support this. Doubles as an awesome reference. :D
Why should we do the right thing?
-Well... because it's the right thing to do, there's no other good reason.

Am I a bad guy trying to be good, or a good guy trying to convince himself that he's not the bad guy?
User avatar
Blurred_9L
 
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX

Re: The Confrontation

Postby Replica on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:53 am

Well then. Job well done.
User avatar
Replica
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 am

Re: The Confrontation

Postby BlackWolfe on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 am

Blurred_9L wrote:
Dryunya wrote:Ignoring some obvious titles like "Cthulhu slayer" and "saviour of the metaverse", I propose "Can Grasp The True Form". :gurt:


I fully support this. Doubles as an awesome reference. :D


I'm throwing my vote in too. And some limes. :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt: :gurt:
But soft! What rock through yonder window breaks? It is a brick! And Juliet is out cold!
Man, I'm really glad R&J got refic'd before I added this signature.
User avatar
BlackWolfe
 
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 am

Re: The Confrontation

Postby Genndy Oda C.O.G. on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:11 am

I too fully support the title. Also, I think Sicon deserves a title as well, given his work concerning the WWotW.
Apparently, slightly less weird than most of you.
User avatar
Genndy Oda C.O.G.
 
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:38 pm
Location: [REDACTED], MI

Re: The Confrontation

Postby Serefin on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:31 am

Either my computer sucks or that site won't let me watch the video. I really loathe my mother for having taken away my computer.

Adell, by the power invested in me by no one in particular, I name thee: Meta-Chuck Norris!
Flames of Chaos, Flames of Order. Doesn't matter, I have to run from Slendy.
Serefin
 
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:54 am

Re: The Confrontation

Postby Scarab on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Adell wrote:I’m so sorry for making you all panic, and that I was unconscious for this long, but I made it, I am alive! Things escalated super quickly and my head still really hurts from the fall, though, so bear in mind that I’m a little light headed.
I’m not sure how much you guys saw, but once I finally fired the app the battery for the phone dropped to zero almost instantly. I was expecting way longer of a confrontation or at the very least to talk with you guys and the cabal over the live stream afterwards…but, well things didn’t turn out that way. Almost immediately after Cthulu had been sent home I lost consciousness. I want to say it had something to do with the app, but I think it was more disbelief than anything (sorry for being such a wimp out there :<)
When I finally came too I was inside of an ambulance. Apparently either someone had heard what had happened or called for one (I guess Mr.A could have feasibly done so, he knew our exact location). The paramedics came over and checked on me; beyond a minor concussion they said I was fine. They asked me if I knew the other three that they found near me and I said yes and asked them if they were alright; turned out they were already being taken away to a nearby hospital; they were alive but were in critical condition; they weren’t even sure if the Cabal would make it to the hospital.
The paramedics then handed me letters that they had found on all three of the Cabal and after a little while cleared me to be able to go home. I gave them my number so they could keep me up to date with their condition. The letters though…I haven’t looked at them yet, I’m not exactly in the right state of mind to be reading some kind of suicide note or whatever they are. I will take a look at them soon, though, I promise. I just want to sleep this off first.
I am a little woozy, and I think my friends phone is broken (the screen is half melted, not sure how I’m gonna explain that), but…I made it. Thanks guys, I don’t think I would have survived if you hadn’t written so many stories, sang so many songs. I may have been the one with the app, but I don’t think it would have worked without all of you having my back. So…thanks, and boy does it feel good to be alive.


Dude, I cannot think of a single person alive who would NOT have passed out seeing that thing face to face. You were as badass as you could be expected to be under the circumstances. Which was very badass. Really relieved you're okay :)

Pretty glad to hear the Cabal survived, too (I feel bad for not mentioning that in email). We will have to wait and see what happens. They were damn brave to get involved in that. We owe them.

Rest up, and try not to worry about it too much for now, okay?
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
User avatar
Scarab
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Re: The Confrontation

Postby Endless Sea on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Scarab wrote:
Adell wrote:I’m so sorry for making you all panic, and that I was unconscious for this long, but I made it, I am alive! Things escalated super quickly and my head still really hurts from the fall, though, so bear in mind that I’m a little light headed.
I’m not sure how much you guys saw, but once I finally fired the app the battery for the phone dropped to zero almost instantly. I was expecting way longer of a confrontation or at the very least to talk with you guys and the cabal over the live stream afterwards…but, well things didn’t turn out that way. Almost immediately after Cthulu had been sent home I lost consciousness. I want to say it had something to do with the app, but I think it was more disbelief than anything (sorry for being such a wimp out there :<)
When I finally came too I was inside of an ambulance. Apparently either someone had heard what had happened or called for one (I guess Mr.A could have feasibly done so, he knew our exact location). The paramedics came over and checked on me; beyond a minor concussion they said I was fine. They asked me if I knew the other three that they found near me and I said yes and asked them if they were alright; turned out they were already being taken away to a nearby hospital; they were alive but were in critical condition; they weren’t even sure if the Cabal would make it to the hospital.
The paramedics then handed me letters that they had found on all three of the Cabal and after a little while cleared me to be able to go home. I gave them my number so they could keep me up to date with their condition. The letters though…I haven’t looked at them yet, I’m not exactly in the right state of mind to be reading some kind of suicide note or whatever they are. I will take a look at them soon, though, I promise. I just want to sleep this off first.
I am a little woozy, and I think my friends phone is broken (the screen is half melted, not sure how I’m gonna explain that), but…I made it. Thanks guys, I don’t think I would have survived if you hadn’t written so many stories, sang so many songs. I may have been the one with the app, but I don’t think it would have worked without all of you having my back. So…thanks, and boy does it feel good to be alive.


Dude, I cannot think of a single person alive who would NOT have passed out seeing that thing face to face. You were as badass as you could be expected to be under the circumstances. Which was very badass. Really relieved you're okay :)

Pretty glad to hear the Cabal survived, too (I feel bad for not mentioning that in email). We will have to wait and see what happens. They were damn brave to get involved in that. We owe them.

Rest up, and try not to worry about it too much for now, okay?


Not so sure about the passing out bit, but just sticking around definitely took guts. Kick-ass. :)
So, apparently I'm the sanest madman this side of the international date line. Seems legit.

RP news: Power Play and Sunset Drift are open for business! Bound by Faith may need a while to finish, though.
User avatar
Endless Sea
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron