Why is the cat being so quiet?

"We're all mad here."

[Refictionalized 18 Dec 2012]

Why is the cat being so quiet?

Postby Jopalopa on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:27 pm

I just noticed that he hasn't tweeted in four days. Does anyone else find this concerning? You'd think he'd at least say something, even if he didn't have to. A four-day silence is just... creepy. And worrisome.
Jopalopa

Re: Why is the cat being so quiet?

Postby IslaKariese on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Indeed. But he never tweets unless something big happens or needs to happen. All we can do is wait.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
IslaKariese

Postby Pixelmage on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Jopalopa wrote:I just noticed that he hasn't tweeted in four days. Does anyone else find this concerning? You'd think he'd at least say something, even if he didn't have to. A four-day silence is just... creepy. And worrisome.

Creepy and worrisome is the Cat's MO. Nothing new there. He'll tweet when he tweets.

He's a GM tool. He'll just throw us a riddle whenever the GM's need to direct us into action... As long as we make progress without stalling to that point, there's no reason for Cheshire to actually pop up and talk.
"Atashi no tameni, shinde kureru?"
Pixelmage

Postby Dryunya on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 pm

From what I see, his tweets usually serve some purrpose lately. We have a lot of stuff to attend to, so he doesn't need to nudge us.
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
Dryunya

Postby Scarab on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Dryunya wrote:From what I see, his tweets usually serve some purrpose lately. We have a lot of stuff to attend to, so he doesn't need to nudge us.

Yeah he's probably just watching us going about our hopefully amusing buisness and occasionally shoving things just that teeny tiny little bit to get things going. The cat has his ways, I think...
They sometimes say, "the place where I am right now was circled on a map for me"... Unfortunately, I kind of suck at orienteering.
Scarab

Postby RotavatoR on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Dryunya wrote:From what I see, his tweets usually serve some purrpose lately. We have a lot of stuff to attend to, so he doesn't need to nudge us.

Purrpose. I love it x)
Do you think he has a physical body, and if so, where might it be now?
RotavatoR

Postby TheJester on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Cat Got His Tongue? XD
TheJester

Postby JackAlsworth on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Well, the cat broke the silence sometime last night. Locking this one up.
JackAlsworth

Return to [REFIC'D] Cheshire Cat