The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

"We're all mad here."

[Refictionalized 18 Dec 2012]

The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Adell on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Hello Mr.Cat, you seemed intrigued at the idea of talking to us as a group, and we would love to talk with you. So we would like to give you this open invitation to our forum! This thread will be dedicated to you, with the hope that you'll jump over here (landing on your feet I hope heheheheh) and have a fun chat with us! I promise that only most of us will end our posts with cat emotes.

83c

(Someone send this to him over twitter)
Last edited by Adell on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
User avatar
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Sent the invitation. Let's hope the cat comes. (It suddenly became very tempting to use the cat emoticons...)
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Victin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Dryunya wrote:Sent the invitation. Let's hope the cat comes. (It suddenly became very tempting to use the cat emoticons...)

I also did send the invitation, and before you.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby NeverSlender on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Direct him here!
Marching on together.
User avatar
NeverSlender
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 am
Location: Yorkshire, England

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Victin wrote:I also did send the invitation, and before you.

IMPOSSIBURU! It doesn't show up in my twitter! :o
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby The Finch on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:14 pm

HURRAH

WE HAZ CONTACT :D :D :D :D
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
User avatar
The Finch
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 pm
Location: 3177 Lansing Dr. St. Ann, MO.

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Dryunya on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 pm

We hazn't yet. :(
I have attempted to suppress my inner hyperspace future gardener crying out against all the injustice I am committing.
User avatar
Dryunya
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Victin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:21 pm

I checked my twitter and my message has been posted 14 minutes ago, and yours 12 minutes. What? :?:
I posted my message, another tweet appeared and THEN yours. And I've just turned on the computer. Twitter is a troll bird.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Adell on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Maybe we should start wishing him a happy unbirthday
If you ever need to ask the questions "Am I needed? Should I help them?" The answer is always yes. Always.
User avatar
Adell
Meta-Lovecrafter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Victin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Adell wrote:Maybe we should start wishing him a happy unbirthday

Unless it's his birthday.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Sicon112 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:36 pm

I said this elsewhere, But allow me to welcome you to our forum, Cheshire.
Normal people are the easiest to manipulate. Too smart and they have an annoying tendency to catch wind of your plans, too dumb and, in the words of a certain pirate, "You can never tell when they are about to do something incredibly...stupid."
User avatar
Sicon112
Meta-Witch Hunter
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby NeverSlender on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 pm

It doesn't show him as online at the moment. Hopefully be will be soon!
Marching on together.
User avatar
NeverSlender
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 am
Location: Yorkshire, England

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Goldude on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Welcome, Mr. Catty Cat.
1st official attempted Spanner In The Works and light in the darkness.
User avatar
Goldude
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Victin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome, dear Cheshire
:3 (I suppose I should look foward copying Nepeta's typing quirk for talking with the cat xD EDIT: But maybe without the double-mouthed cat. I don't know yet.)
Last edited by Victin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:20 pm

What typing quirk?
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby JackAlsworth on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Whenever she would type double "e"s she does a 33 instead. Also, she prefaces each sentence with a ":33" as a tribute to her double-mouthed cat.
User avatar
JackAlsworth
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 pm
Location: Western Washington State

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby The Finch on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 pm

(These are the questions I've pulled to ask to the Cat.)
Greetings, Cat From The Wall
I have a couple questions I recall
I wish to ask today
If they come your way

This one is from the Place with the Bird
I posted it to you, as you've heard
When you passed the Wall without fail,
did you see a little pink pony chatting about her tail?

Cat, If you may,
Cat, If you might,
Could you tell how you came this way
without any plight?

Do you like Pina Coladas?
Do you like getting caught in the rain?
Are you much into health food?
Do you have half a brain?

Cat, I hope it brings you no harm
but you clear up any of these Shards?

And so my questions are here, with a Rhyme to boot
And so I'll end this post with a goodbye and a Scootaloo!
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
User avatar
The Finch
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 pm
Location: 3177 Lansing Dr. St. Ann, MO.

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:05 pm

...Well. You should get some sort of medal just for coming up with all those rhymes.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Victin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 pm

The Finch wrote:(These are the questions I've pulled to ask to the Cat.)
Greetings, Cat From The Wall
I have a couple questions I recall
I wish to ask today
If they come your way

This one is from the Place with the Bird
I posted it to you, as you've heard
When you passed the Wall without fail,
did you see a little pink pony chatting about her tail?

Cat, If you may,
Cat, If you might,
Could you tell how you came this way
without any plight?

Do you like Pina Coladas?
Do you like getting caught in the rain?
Are you much into health food?
Do you have half a brain?

Cat, I hope it brings you no harm
but you clear up any of these Shards?

And so my questions are here, with a Rhyme to boot
And so I'll end this post with a goodbye and a Scootaloo!

Why am I reading this as if it was a kind of rap?
"Well an idiot pokes the thing with his fingers. A scientist gets someone else's fingers."
User avatar
Victin
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby The Finch on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Victin wrote:
The Finch wrote:(These are the questions I've pulled to ask to the Cat.)
Greetings, Cat From The Wall
I have a couple questions I recall
I wish to ask today
If they come your way

This one is from the Place with the Bird
I posted it to you, as you've heard
When you passed the Wall without fail,
did you see a little pink pony chatting about her tail?

Cat, If you may,
Cat, If you might,
Could you tell how you came this way
without any plight?

Do you like Pina Coladas?
Do you like getting caught in the rain?
Are you much into health food?
Do you have half a brain?

Cat, I hope it brings you no harm
but you clear up any of these Shards?

And so my questions are here, with a Rhyme to boot
And so I'll end this post with a goodbye and a Scootaloo!

Why am I reading this as if it was a kind of rap?


Have you been watching Care Bears in Wonderland lately?
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
User avatar
The Finch
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 pm
Location: 3177 Lansing Dr. St. Ann, MO.

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Care Bears in Wonderland? Really? That's... I have no words for that movie, honestly.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby The Finch on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 pm

IslaKariese wrote:Care Bears in Wonderland? Really? That's... I have no words for that movie, honestly.


I don't know, it was the first thing that came to mind when you mixed "rap" and "cat." :|
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
User avatar
The Finch
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 pm
Location: 3177 Lansing Dr. St. Ann, MO.

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby The Finch on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

IslaKariese wrote:...Well. You should get some sort of medal just for coming up with all those rhymes.


Thanks. I got some help from National Zecora Day.
I WANT YOU TO SAVE THE WALL AND WATCH PONIES
User avatar
The Finch
 
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 pm
Location: 3177 Lansing Dr. St. Ann, MO.

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby Chief Wakamakamu on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 pm

The Finch wrote:
IslaKariese wrote:...Well. You should get some sort of medal just for coming up with all those rhymes.


Thanks. I got some help from National Zecora Day.


That was an interesting day, it's quite fun to rhyme that way
User avatar
Chief Wakamakamu
Meta-Knight
 
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Re: The official Inivitation of the Chesire Cat!

Postby IslaKariese on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:22 pm

I somehow managed to miss that day, but I would've been bust at it anyway.

... and no, that rhyme was not intentional.
The voices in my head tell me that we saved the world. However, they also told me that George Clooney's face is on the dollar bill, so... meh. The voices are more fun, anyway.
User avatar
IslaKariese
 
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Maryland/Virginia

Next

Return to [REFIC'D] Cheshire Cat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron